• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Daily Poll- Fav Late-night talk show host?

Fav Late show host?

• Jay Leno

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Dave Letterman

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Conan O'Brien

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Craig Kilbourn

• Jimmy Kimmel

• Carson Daly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Green

• Snoop Dogg

• Jon Stewart

• Someone else

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by firestorm
that is sort of a racist comment without your trying to be racist.
He had a black avatar.I thought he was black. racist??dunnoIf it came across that way, i'm sorry.didn't mean anything by it.

Gman,, I thought the pic you showed me some time ago, that you were black? Are you Half and half if you don't mind my asking?

Are you talking about this pic fire??

blh.jpg

This ain't me, haha. I am not that crazy, well maybe I am but NE wayZ. Nah this is brotha lynch hung, he is one of my top 3 rappers, he is sicc as fuck with those rhymes. It's hella funny that everyone thought I was black, I have never said anything about my race. Although I have had plenty of black friends and most of them have told me that I was a black man in a whites guys body reincarnated or some shit, go figure!?

the way he's holding that axe and the look in his face...wow

Originally posted by oaktownboy
wow man that's deep

Many can't tell right away, but once you get to know me you will see I am one of the deepest mottha fuckas you will ever meet, fo reall

tell Mr.Lynch to put the axe down He's scaring me.

".. Off da xtacy 'n yak n' koolaid nigga I'm wired,
I'm a sicc nigga I'll rip out 'cho bottom teeth with the plyers,
and I'm tired of da rumors I diconnected the tuna
I hit your neck wit tha rutga and get respected as a shoota..."

That is just an example of how sicc that dudes lyrics R, ha ha,I love it.

Originally posted by oaktownboy
All is cool bro. No need to appologize. I didn't know you saw that old avi pic you didn't mention it in your original post. You said by his deep feeling for that kind of music. No big deal.

Originally posted by gr81
Are you talking about this pic fire??

blh.jpg

This ain't me, haha. I am not that crazy, well maybe I am but NE wayZ. Nah this is brotha lynch hung, he is one of my top 3 rappers, he is sicc as fuck with those rhymes. It's hella funny that everyone thought I was black, I have never said anything about my race. Although I have had plenty of black friends and most of them have told me that I was a black man in a whites guys body reincarnated or some shit, go figure!?

hahahaha NOOO not that pic. Do you remember when we had that original falling out?? you sent me a photo to my mailbox. You were in a bedroom I believe.

I still think your full of shit GR8 I think your black. hahahahaha

hey I wish I was, maybe I would have better genetics for calf developement huh, ha ha. I honestly don't remember sending you a pic thou fire??? do you still have it, I would like to see it. I don' t remember having a black dude in my AVI, i have had trish up for a long time

IML Gear Cream!
I don't have it any more GR8. Let me describe it. You looked like the black kid on the little rascals. hahaha just kidding. Yo send me a pic of yourself man. You have my curiosity as to what you look like now.

send a face pic man. or post it. just your face.

I'm not going to judge you bro,, don't be insecure

don't be insecure

I can't help it, I am a bodybuilder, aren't we all insecure. haha ha. . I tell ya what, I will have some pics comin up in the next few months here. I am at a high BF right now, so I am gonna take some time and cut back to like 10% and I will post some pics.:thumb: I am not worried about being judged or anything like that, you know how it is.

Yea actually I do

You can't see me for the fact the the inside of my stap's in your sight
Bout' to put some slugs in your throat and put your guts in my coat and hit
the night Drop a sack of indo in my pipe and it's
EBK everyday until the day I hit my grave-sight
That locc to the brain cuz' it's all redrum
A couple of hits from the purple spliff
and I'm workin a fifth of the coke and rum
I have my twelve gauge-pump decorating niggas brains
Nigga nuts and guts it how we get sick them northern-Cal swangs
That locc to the brain shit ain't no game it's a gang
Them niggas that killed they mama for some fame it ain't no thang
It ain't no way, I dump and let them niggas live
Cuz' where I'm from we rockin up on em'
bustin them reps up in them niggas ribs
It's twelve-o-clock full of that spliff full of that ammo in my glock-nine
Creepin through your set hit the stop
Sign sideways bustin I see gat twenty-four C's
Feel the breeze from the slugs in my nine now
Rest in peace

Gr81

who do u think you are kidding, gr81, you are black as night.
-just kidding

seriously though, that was one hell of a debate. you seem like you have a lot to say. i just started posting, and i don't usually post because i don't know how to respond. i'm like a student, i guess, i just listen and learn.

Peace

Back