• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Diet

IML Gear Cream!
Dude barely spoke to me..lol
But the scale and lifts did the talking

I only used him for diet. I probably should have used him for training too though.

I didn't use him for training myself because I knew I wasn't ready for a stage anytime soon

Lol, hell I know I'll never be ready for a stage with my war zone of a body but I was thinking his training could help me put on some muscle mass. He never hardly talked to me either, just kept saying lower your carbs lol.

Lolol! He just upped my cardio..which always made me determined to behave on my diet so I didn't get more cardio..
My diet was ultra specific tho..but I think it's because I told him I had diet add.

Hey..empty your inbox so we can stop fagging up Saney glory

Will do. Saney got enough applause already, don't want him to get big headed.

Damn HiJackers...

Just ran to the store and Purchased 30 cans of Solid White Tuna Mmmmm... Now off to buy a shit load of Extra Large Eggs...

If you like peanut butter you might look at p28foods.com. Their high protein peanut butter has 28 grams of protein per 2tbsp. The high protein bread has 28 grams protein per 2 slices. I like their stuff. Should be a nice additive to your eggs and tuna.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn HiJackers...

Just ran to the store and Purchased 30 cans of Solid White Tuna Mmmmm... Now off to buy a shit load of Extra Large Eggs...

I noticed your diet seems surprisingly short on cociane, Messican strippers and valtrex.

I notice an intense craving for carbs on 75/d Tren A, 325 test c and just started dbol 50mg. Is this common with dbol or tren? Never craved so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could eat non-stop... just ate and it feels like i haven't eaten in hours.

Pourto Rican Strippers Mmmmmmm

Pourto Rican Strippers Mmmmmmm

x-men%20first%20class%20trailer%20caps%2005.jpg
Reby_Sky23.jpg
reby_sky_reby_19_9Ht4Ia0.sized.jpg
b5909ef4757be8b583ca4a6f201f865e.jpg
tumblr_lzyzfopE7E1qeu577o1_500-1.jpg

Back