• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My trip from life long fat ass to muscle bound guy

IML Gear Cream!
so how long are you bulking for, and after you're done, how long will your cut be?

Planning on 30 days if I'm not gaining weight fast but am gaining muscle may go 60 days. When done will cut till i get under 15% then run cycle of test for 12-16 weeks
Then go from there.

Trained quads today took 225 down deep in bucket wanted to go heavier but without a spot didn't want to get stuck. Deep sure takes it out of u. Funny when I started losing weight a yr ago just wanted to get in better shape and figured if I could get under 200 I would be happy and now I'm under 200 and goals have completely changed.

Trained back and bi's today getting stronger up to 4 pull ups body weight only. Hey 6months ago couldn't do 1 so I'm happy! Did 75 dumbbell on bent over rows(on hand). Forearms and bi's tired was a good workout. Eating a banana and protien shake post workout is this good?

Did hams and calves today good workout. Leg feels weak pressing gas and brake. Stepped on scale and I'm up 7lbs in 10days seems kinda high to me. I know some us water and I've seen myself fluctuate 2-3 lbs a day. Hoping it will slow down as my body adjusts to calorie intake. After all went from 4month cut at 2200-2500 per day to 3300 per day so I'm sure u was carb depleted. Somebody chime in

Trained back and bi's today getting stronger up to 4 pull ups body weight only. Hey 6months ago couldn't do 1 so I'm happy! Did 75 dumbbell on bent over rows(on hand). Forearms and bi's tired was a good workout. Eating a banana and protien shake post workout is this good?

I stay away from most fruit. IMHO post workout carbs dextrose in a protein shake. Right now I am on low calories so I avoid most simple carbs even around lifting.
your mileage may vary!

Did hams and calves today good workout. Leg feels weak pressing gas and brake. Stepped on scale and I'm up 7lbs in 10days seems kinda high to me. I know some us water and I've seen myself fluctuate 2-3 lbs a day. Hoping it will slow down as my body adjusts to calorie intake. After all went from 4month cut at 2200-2500 per day to 3300 per day so I'm sure u was carb depleted. Somebody chime in

I can fluctuate easy 2-3 pounds a day. 8-10 on a carb load day.

what are you eating daily? carb level? fats and proteins ?

Did shoulders and tri's today good workout in a couple of weeks I maybe starting to add weights to my dips. On the scale I was down 2lbs from yesterday hopefully my metabolism is adjusting to the increased amount of food and I'm sure that 2lbs was water. I love doing tri's chest and legs what is your favorite part to train?

IML Gear Cream!
Hit chest and tri's hurt shoulder last week but it was feeling better but to make sure I went lighter but more volume on chest and slammed tri's. Stepped on scale 194lbs started the bulk 2 weeks ago went up to 198 last week. Started at 190 so I'm up 4lbs hope it's mostly muscle. Atleast 2 more weeks on bulk if I'm still under 200 I may push on a few more weeks before going back on a cut to see the 180's for the first time in my adult life.

never had a strong chest usually dont touch barbell bench. mostly dumbell bench and 85's are the best i've done so far, but i know in the next few weeks will be at 100's

never had a strong chest usually dont touch barbell bench. mostly dumbell bench and 85's are the best i've done so far, but i know in the next few weeks will be at 100's

It will happen you are determined!

Back and bi's today getting stronger pull ups coming a little easier still can't do to many but in due time. Legs on wednsday can't wait. Chest a tri's little sore from yesterday probably will feel good in morning. Love the pain get pissed when I'm not sore. Out

Ok 17days on bulk still only 194. Which is about where I think I should be at this point. Did legs today only squatted 205 but as deep as I could go. Put 14 plates on leg press machine and went deep. Then to hack squat machine 3 plates per side always go light on it sometimes bothers my knees. Finished with leg ext. And some ab work. Still not sure why I work abs Im nit sure I have any certainly have never seen them. Lol.
Out

When you squat are you going al the way down? if not where are you getting hung up? Or is it a spotter thing?

. Funny when I started losing weight a yr ago just wanted to get in better shape and figured if I could get under 200 I would be happy and now I'm under 200 and goals have completely changed.
Funny how that happens!

. And some ab work. Still not sure why I work abs Im nit sure I have any certainly have never seen them. Lol.
Out

Best Captian Kirk voice...

Abs? what are these Abs you talk about?

Abs! Heck I would like to see where I pee from :roflmao:

Going as far down as I can little below 90 degrees. Abs just a myth. Seeing where u pee is a treat when you couldn't always. In a side bar it looks much bigger with less mass around it.

IML Gear Cream!
Going as far down as I can little below 90 degrees. Abs just a myth. Seeing where u pee is a treat when you couldn't always. In a side bar it looks much bigger with less mass around it.

LMAO that is what my Wife says!

Hit shoulders and tri's. Started doing exercises to strengthen rotator cuff hope this helps shoulder already hurting again. Went lighter more reps and did front raises and shrugs. Hit tri's with dips body weight, machine dips, reverse grip close bench and cables. Love way arms look and feel after slamming them. Out

Hit hamstrings, calves, biceps today moved up to 245 on straight leg dead lifts have to make myself get stronger on these. Really like splitting legs into separate days was probably neglecting hams because of being tired from squats.

Chest and tris today better workout than i thought it would be considering I was tired from work. Ok bulk is over I'm at 194. So I gained 4lbs, but most importantly shocked my system I've dropped my calorie intake by 500 to start with to 2840 later on i will drop it more. Also starting cardio again I want to be in the 180's for first time EVER in adulthood. The maybe 170's when I get in the 170 range I'm going to gear up and try to add some size.
Out
Fat kid no more!

Tough week had to play mechanic tuesday so missed gym but got there wednsday back/bi's up to five wide grip pull ups in a row. Got on treadmill for 20min been awhile since I've done any running did 1.5 miles total one mike at 5mph pace felt good forgot how I like to run. Also I'm starting to be able to see my top ab under rib cage. Oh yeah!

Hit legs good today quads and hams for a change short week so I combined. 20minutes on stationary bike. Checked my heart rate while squatting it was 140bpm. And stayed high through workout.

Hit gym at 5.30 am did chest/tris. Weighed 193 down 1lb.
Going to be another tough week making it to gym only made it 3 days last week. Going to keep cals at 2840 maint. And see if I continue to drop slowly when that stops I will drop cals lower

Back/bi's today used smith machine for 1 arm bent over rows liked way that worked strained right arm yesterday so hit bi's light mostly cables got a good pump. Then did twenty minutes cardio. Hit scale at 192 today only 3lbs from record territory.

Back