• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need mod asap.

5'10 - 238lbs.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I placed the order. I got e-mail with payment instructions. Tried to reply to e-mail with payment info and the e-mail wont go through.

I PM'd you

There has been email issues in the past ... Give a lil time and if it still happens PM me .

Thank you

Last edited:
It's taken care of. Thanks!

Yes I havnt ran it yet but have heard many great things about our HGH ...And the price is ridiculous ... Im glad you are happy with it

Order received!! Thanks!!

Is that the somatropin??? And Murf is always around to help brother.. always hit him up with questions/concerns before panicking!! :winkfinger:
yes more somatropin. I'm very impressed with it. i switched from jins to these and they're damnnnn good!!

If I could afford it right now would be a good time to stock up ...With supply and price being what they are , You know how it goes > Here today and impossible to get tomm sometimes

yes more somatropin. I'm very impressed with it. i switched from jins to these and they're damnnnn good!!

Thanks fpr posting and giving your impression ,,,,Helps out alot when guys see ppl posting positive reviews . Especially when it comes to GH ... THANK YOU

Really?? Jins had a great rep too. Seems to be some good hgh going around right now. Probably has something to do with the price of crude oil be really low... LOL
I'm not downing jins at all. it's good also but i have zero side effects with these canada peptides and fat is melting off at 5iu's a day.

Thanks fpr posting and giving your impression ,,,,Helps out alot when guys see ppl posting positive reviews . Especially when it comes to GH ... THANK YOU
I'm not gonna lie I was skeptical at first about these but I gave them a try out of desperation and it's a choice I'm glad I made.

Back