• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need some Advice!!!

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Question am starting my 2 cycle it's going to a cutting cycle with DECA DURABOLIN, CYTOMEL & CLENBUTEROL but I want grown a little more mass you think it's wise to throw in Sustanon? Am 32 5 foot 5 13% bf working out for ten years on and off. Yes I know it's a cutting cycle try to lose more body fat and gain some More muscle. Aka lean out

You should have test in there regardless.

Go with a single ester test. Test E or C.

Prop would also be okay if you're down for pinning ED. That's prime time for a cutting cycle.

Must pin 1cc of Sustanon EOD or E3D at least. Otherwise, pin 500mg single ester test Cyp or E EW. Run the test 2 weeks longer than the Deca.

9 week cycle but run the sustanon two weeks longer. But should I stack it with deca? Or solo? It's hard finding a good cutting cycle lol I look every were for cut stack to lean up. Lol

There are better supps to aid a cutting cycle than Deca. EQ comes to mind. But if you stick with the Deca stack, Winstrol is a popular adder to get the cutting effect. You will find it difficult to cut up with Sust and Deca. You will get more mass and retain some water.

1) Deca, Sust and Winstrol or 2) EQ and Sust.

I'm assuming you're not experienced enough to mess around with Trenbolone which is a popular adder to either a cutting or a bulking cycle.

No yet only on my 2 cycle learning as I go trying to do alot of research but kinda hard for a cutting and mass stack just need one more compound just don't to throw my cut cycle off will I got time am ending my cycle in two weeks so 3 mouths off. Maybe just test e

Question am starting my 2 cycle it's going to a cutting cycle with DECA DURABOLIN, CYTOMEL & CLENBUTEROL but I want grown a little more mass you think it's wise to throw in Sustanon? Am 32 5 foot 5 13% bf working out for ten years on and off. Yes I know it's a cutting cycle try to lose more body fat and gain some More muscle. Aka lean out

Sus/Winny/Clen is a great combo to lean out while preserving and gaining lean muscle mass.

got shoot sust more ofter cause of the short esters in it...id probably do a test e or test c

Humm I will look into it got 3 mouth prepare my next cycle just thinking a head for advice u know

Take your time bro and get all your ducks in a row. You have 3 months to plan it. Make sure you use this time wisely and make the most of it. Good luck.

Will look into that gmo have you tried and how was it for u?

Not with Sus, but with Test prop. I only mentioned Sus b/c it sounded like that was something you were looking into. Test prop would be a better option for cutting purposes. Either way you would have to inject EOD, so it is better to go with the prop IMO.

but you think the test and deca will throw my cutting cycle off. this was it now inclued test now if it gets thrown off up it with winstrol got 3 mouths but working on it now lol thinking ahead

Week
Cytomel mcg/day
Clenbuterol mcg/day
Deca mg/week
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

IML Gear Cream!
go for test e or c not the deca and in my opinion do not cut taking clen on the 9th week at 120 slowly go down to 40 and then stop taking it

Last edited:
Yea but don't the deca let my grow a little am looking to get more lean and still grow

Back