• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need to increase my own hGh secretion

IML Gear Cream!
Take advantage of your post workout GH high & avoid any carbs for 30-45min's

why people who run hGH administration needs isulin use too?
What could it happens to use hgh alone?? a negative feedback,a shutdown at the hgh realese of yours own??

why people who run hGH administration needs isulin use too?
What could it happens to use hgh alone?? a negative feedback,a shutdown at the hgh realese of yours own??

When your body releases HGH, it causes IGF-1 to go up. Once your IGF-1 goes up, it tells your body to stop releasing HGH for a certain time.

If you are injecting GH, you don't need to worry about that feedback loop shutting down temporarily.

When your body releases HGH, it causes IGF-1 to go up. Once your IGF-1 goes up, it tells your body to stop releasing HGH for a certain time.

If you are injecting GH, you don't need to worry about that feedback loop shutting down temporarily.

no-one runs hGH cycles alone. Them all use slin too. i got a shutdown in 6 months after hGH cycles alone.
Now i'm forced to get to be submitted for a insulin tolerance test in order to stimulate my hGh .because GHRPs+GHRHs have NOT been able to restore

Back