• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Needing Advice

JordanMang

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just finishing up school so I have an oppertunity to implement supplements into my workout and wanted to know what might work for me best. I'm looking to burn some fat, and put on some strength. I've never taken any kind of supplement - so any suggestions?

lol...if you want a good pre-workout supp, no-xplode is good..i finished my 2nd bottle a week ago and i'm gonna buy more hehe..i've been taking sp250 for a pre-workout and its been making me shit 24/7 lol...other then that ..hehe

topolo said:

Yes, we know you have no hair - no need to use emoticon look-alikes to get the point across.

Yeah that would be first for me to. Protein is the number one essential for building muscle. Along with that creatine isnt to bad. Dont forget to throw in a multivitamin.

Protein and creatine I would say. Losing weight is mostly diet, but I did find that Lean Fuel Extreme helped me lose fat.

Back