• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Neg The Nazi..Scamming Scum

IML Gear Cream!
thats why you here booboo

im here due to md perma ban .... there are only a handful of guys here that train...an less that talk training....and I am the only one who post pics and vids on the reg....dirt warrior, red dog, etc etc

looks like..that lego man dlew was always holding a grunge against me..i owned two of his loverboys villan and mr.triceps..he never forgave me for that

uuuum Sil, why havent u banned this cunt here yet then? getting old bro?

imforums is def cool....but there is no denying md is waaaaaaaaaaay bigger....hell there are like 30 reg posters in the training journal section alone...pisses me off cant even read contest coverage

just copy pasted this post and posted it in the forum leaders thread, there was moderatos arguing to reinstate your account bmwahahahah thanks for that

snitches gonna snitch

villan = azza

im here due to md perma ban .... there are only a handful of guys here that train...an less that talk training....and I am the only one who post pics and vids on the reg....dirt warrior, red dog, etc etc

they made him a mod here..good decision..he will make this forum better

it was directed at vaginillan

looks like..that lego man dlew was always holding a grunge against me..i owned two of his loverboys villan and mr.triceps..he never forgave me for that

yeah you should know you have to be dlews buddy....dlew and iron 8 both hate me....screwed....two guys that don't workout....big md mods

let em turn this once good forum into a massive circle jerk

u ran over to see if theres a spot in the circle for u?

lols at the butt hurt SIL leaves in his wake

what can i say..i have fans

lets all head over to md and follow villan around, seems like a melter

lets all head over to md and follow villan around, seems like a melter

that clown is a joke..he and his bf mod is solely the reason why the pit went dead there..

that clown is a joke..he and his bf mod is solely the reason why the pit went dead there..
sounds like we'd be doing them a service. lets get them to melt and then post the all the glory here

villan said:
you shouldnt be editing my posts ive had a word with prince ill be taking your moderator status pretty soon

villan said:
already done it :) i know prince well

haha

^^if that happens it would be my last day here, just on principal

^^if that happens it would be my last day here, just on principal

i double dare him..that clown was dissing prince left,right and center for banning gfr on md

they made him a mod here..good decision..he will make this forum better

100%. Sil is a fkg God around here. How long will your Jew arse be staying?

villan can be good people...and funny...he is kind of mds saney...but he is jacked...as far as we know

lol dont get your hopes too high with that two faced clown..he was dissing you all the time in your absence

im sure he does.....most do....I have no hope of being unbanned

they made i8 admin there so i guess you dont..vaginillan is nobody there..lol at him claiming that he can bring you back

Back