• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Here

Push4life

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What’s up guys, I’m new here but have been reading for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So can I just post random 10 in a row?

To be able to dm?

We’ll for starters I work 6 days a week 12 hours a day lol. I’m what y’all would consider a hard gainer. no matter how much I take in I just don’t put on any sustainable amount of weight worth talking about. My metabolism is sky high. I’m 140lbs, 5’7 “ tall.

Haven’t really done any dead lifts due to an auto accident a lil while back. I haven’t done any maxing on squats due to the same reason.

Been reading on this forum and a couple more for several months, and just finally made the decision to register and try to get going on some body improving again. Not really sure on what route I will go yet as there are several avenues to go down! I appreciate any and all advice given from the experienced bros on this forum!

Welcome

I appreciate the welcome I’m glad to be here!

IML Gear Cream!
WELCOME TO IRONMAG!

Thanks I’m looking forward to being here and improving myself to be better. I’m not getting any younger. I work six days a week, 12 hours a day but this is another step in the right direction!

Back