• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New thread

Jill

Back to reality
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Maybe an eating disorder / support thread?

"Bacon is good, pork chops are good" Pulp Fiction

Never mind

Originally posted by Jill
Maybe an eating disorder / support thread?

Nice idea but I think that most people here are trying to develop some eating disorder.
Anyway, it should be a good sub-forum in the "General Health & Awareness".

Sounds like a great idea! We do have good knowledgable Dr in the house too! :) (Dr.Chiro)

Re: Re: New thread

Originally posted by Vieope
Nice idea but I think that most people here are trying to develop some eating disorder.
What are you talking about ???????????? I dont think anyone here is trying to develop 'some eating disorder'. :mad:

Why not just start a thread on it in the general health awareness section? :shrug: A whole forum might be a little much :)

Jill, don't let Viope piss you off sweetie.. He might not understand this, and we can't expect him to. Many of the girls that are into fitness have a history of eating disorders or have one and that is why there are so many girls like that on this forum.

Re: Re: Re: New thread

What are you talking about ???????????? I dont think anyone here is trying to develop 'some eating disorder'. :mad:

I am hoping he said that because of his non-perfecto English.

IML Gear Cream!
Re: Re: Re: New thread

Well, I think Vieope should explain himself more but I almost interpret what he said as that how our peers, family and friend's perceive our eating habits as a "disorder". In other words, my parents think it's ridiculous for me to eat 6-7 small meals over the phone and they think it's "piggish" but when they saw me in the flesh this January they were amazed of my weight loss and new body overall.

:)

Have you people ever heard out sarcasm

Yes-many of us are well aware of sarcasm. There are just some issues that shoudnt be dealt with in that manner.

I ment a thread. In diet and nutrition / health and awarensess sound like a plan Prince! I agree with ya all that a forum is too much.

I know that nobody here is trying to develop a eating disorder but I often see people here wanting to eat way more or way less. Like david said, our peers often see our 6-7 meals, bulking or cutting like I a sickness.

That was just sarcasm.

I understand pretty well the realm of "eating disorders". Few years ago I had it. Lost over 40 pounds in the unhealthy way. Being already underweight didn´t help too. I consider the period to be positive because the "mind over matter" thing really happened there.

If somebody do a thread about cancer, I will force myself to not go there. Everybody got upset here, imagine what my twisted sense of humor would do to me if I go there. :grin:

Laughter is the best medicine.

Eating disorders are not a laughing matter :finger:

Men!!! :suicide:

I am not laughing about it the way you think, I know it is serious but we need to look things in a different way sometimes.
If you see doctor talking with his co-workers you will understand what I am talking about.

Anyway ..
I am sorry if I offended anybody. It was not my intention.

Different people respond to stimulus differently, some people may want to laugh about it to ease the stress, some people may not.

Since English is not Vieope's first language, perhaps his wording would be different if he were more versed in the way English speakers talk about things.

Back