• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No bra today!

god hand said:
Is this how u talk to your slaves?
Not that zulu shit again man, ok everybody here on this site hates black people, and yes we all want to kill you and you family, happy now?

god hand said:
On the scale of 1-10 I give it about an 5 :thumb:
Oh that's lower that I expected :thumb:

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
Not that zulu shit again man, ok everybody here on this site hates black people, and yes we all want to kill you and you family, happy now?
NO! I will not stop! Now go fuck yourself and take your poor piss dutch folks witcha! :mad:

Ok I just kidding!!!!!!! :)

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
Oh that's lower that I expected :thumb:
I try not to go to far from my territory, if u know what I mean. Its so fuckin funny when I go to one of the rich malls and white people look at me like they just spotted bigfoot :laugh:

god hand said:
I try not to go to far from my territory, if u know what I mean. Its so fuckin funny when I go to one of the rich malls and white people look at me like they just spotted bigfoot :laugh:
Like this!
biggirl17ia.jpg

Do you think that has more to do with the color of your skin or your clothing/language/behavoir?

IML Gear Cream!
lnvanry said:
Do you think that has more to do with the color of your skin or your clothing/language/behavoir?
That's a hard one! With grown folks its the way I dress, with the kids its my skin color. Their parents probably havent told them that their are black people.

That's one corn fed cowgirl....You don't get them in texas:confused:

Burner02 said:
I drive past 3 different dojos every day! :hot:
:D
I take 3 dojos every day...:D

good to know everything is 'working out' with you!
:D

Back