• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No BULL - just BASICS

surftrip

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
happy monday. i am sick of the banter and bull that sometimes ends up on this forum. in an effort to squash some crap, here's the real deal. take it or leave it:

1) M1T is effective. all you test purists are correct that *real test is better but for many peeps M1T works. period.

2) nolva tastes like shit. ...absolute shit.

3) chlomid ...[see #2]

4) people watching you in the gym as you do your tricep extensions with 50lb dumbbells are not impressed with you - they just think your lame for doing extensions. stick to dips, pull ups, bench, deads, squats, curls and anything else that promotes moving the most weight possible while staying with good form.

5) stop trying to fake nutrition with fat-free and processed food. processed food lacks about 80% of any nutrients it once had (source: webMD)
Eat plenty of meat, plain potatoes, brown rice, fresh fruit and vegetables and stay away from butter, corn oil and everything else you know is bad but still try to "get around" by buying substitutes. no eat substitutes and don't eat what they are substituting. period.

6) if you suddenly gained 5-10 pounds of muscle ...you didn't. it's water, it's fat ...it's something, but not muscle. it's not humanly possible to build that much muscle "suddenly".

7) be realistic. you will cheat on your diet. you will drink some booze every now and then, and unless you want to totally ostracize yourself from public, you will be forced to eat/drink/play in manners that are not 100% conducive to your muscular goals. accept it, realize it and do all you can to "counter" it as much as possible.

8) use doctor. cycles or no cycles, you need to know how your body truly reacts to fitness training, supps and anabolics. forum info is mostly personal experience and can only provide GENERAL guidelines. many of you sound desperate for answers and that's a recipe for mistake after mistake.

9) not everyone gets gyno. [see #8]

10) shoot for strength gains more than staring in the mirror 15 times a day. if you are getting stronger and adding pounds to your exercises, you will get bigger. simple, but peeps forget this.

thanks, i feel better. this is basic info that if anyone followed they would improve their gains, make better decisions, waste less money on snake oil and best of all - show results.

surftrip
http://www.phatz.com

surftrip said:
1) M1T is effective. all you test purists are correct that *real test is better but for many peeps M1T works. period.

Uh, no, it's not like real test injections.

surftrip said:
2) nolva tastes like shit. ...absolute shit.

3) chlomid ...[see #2]

Nolva's not bad, but Clomid is god awfully metallica tasting.

surftrip said:
7) be realistic. you will cheat on your diet. you will drink some booze every now and then, and unless you want to totally ostracize yourself from public, you will be forced to eat/drink/play in manners that are not 100% conducive to your muscular goals. accept it, realize it and do all you can to "counter" it as much as possible.

very good point.

surftrip said:
10) shoot for strength gains more than staring in the mirror 15 times a day. if you are getting stronger and adding pounds to your exercises, you will get bigger. simple, but peeps forget this.

I disagree. Only use as heavy a weight as neccesary to use with great form. When trying to build muscle, concentration and intensity within sets are the most important, not weight.

Flex said:
Uh, no, it's not like real test injections.

Nolva's not bad, but Clomid is god awfully metallica tasting.

Listen to Metallica much?

surftrip said:
Uh, but what if someone wants to cut?

I haven't had alcohol since January. I'm sorry you have a problem. Not everyone cheats on their diets either.

Nolvadex has virtually no taste, I have the raw powder so I should know. You aren't supposed to taste a pill anyway. If you are talking liquid, use your brain and thin it out in a drink.

Mudge said:
I haven't had alcohol since January. I'm sorry you have a problem. Not everyone cheats on their diets either.

Nolvadex has virtually no taste, I have the raw powder so I should know. You aren't supposed to taste a pill anyway. If you are talking liquid, use your brain and thin it out in a drink.
Way to tell 'em! :)

I almost feel like my body has adjusted to it or something, the first couple times I used it i could feel it a lot, but now I don't as much...........I've read about bros havin that happen with dbol

And have you tried upping the dosage? As long as sides aren't hitting you too bad you can try taking a bit more.

I have done 2 cycles with m1t included, and im almost finished with a 3rd one now. If I up the dose to 25 mg a day my liver starts feelin it after a couple days.

It never gave me HUGE gains by any means, def nothin like injectable 1-test as an example.

WantsWidth said:
I have done 2 cycles with m1t included, and im almost finished with a 3rd one now. If I up the dose to 25 mg a day my liver starts feelin it after a couple days.

Did you get bloodwork done?
I did 30mg ed m-1-t and had normal liver enzymes when I had blood work done 6 weeks pc. I don't what the numbers were like while "on" though.

Who does one ask a doctor to request this kind of test without drawing attention?

jphess2 said:
Who does one ask a doctor to request this kind of test without drawing attention?
By law your doctor is bound to keep everything confidential. I had a physical, blood work, and an EKG done while on 500 mg test 600 mg EQ a week and 25mg of dbol a day and told him everything I was on including HCG and adex. It's best for your doctor to know everything that your on rather than keeping him in the dark.

jphess2 said:

doctors could give a shit about a person using steroids. especially when a large percentage of them drink excessively, smoke cigarettes and take a lot of prescription meds

Thanks GococksDJS. I didn't know that the doctor was not allowed to discuss this type of thing. What type of test/tests would I need to ask for in order to have a baseline to compare to afterward? Cheers mate.

I've had the same doctor for twenty years. He's like family. I need a new doc before I run anything.

IML Gear Cream!
you wouldn't want to go to a gen practice MD anyway. they don't know squat about anabolics, etc.

this is where you find a good doctor who knows about HRT, etc.

http://www.worldhealth.net/p/51.html

Doctors can't discuss your private care, but they keep records of it. And the insurance gets those records. Ask your doctor first if you can discuss things off the record, and get his/her word.

people watching you in the gym as you do your tricep extensions with 50lb dumbbells are not impressed with you
I don't care if people are impressed with me as they watch me in the gym. I do my tricep extentions with 100 lb dumbells, and that exercise has done more for my long heads than any other tri exercise. You act as though your opinions are eternal law. Just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean it won't for other people. And raw tamoxifen citrate hardly has a taste at all. It is the solvents people use that taste bad.

BigDyl said:
Listen to Metallica much?

haha I just noticed that.

Stupid Metallica in my head...*Smacks head*..."MASTER, MASTER, pleasant dreams that i've been after" :buttrock:

If it clomid really tastes like shit then metallica was the correct word to use.

Enter Sandman, my ass...

In response to comments regading the original posts:

" i haven't had alcohol in ...blah blah blah"

- well, good for you. that wasn't really my point. my point was that MOST people who have an inkling of a social life find themselves in situations where they may cheat on the diet or have a drink or two. especially professionals who use "social networking" as a business tool.

"not everyone cheats on their diet..."

- Not everyone eats peanut butter either. I am saying "most people". my points are 100% valid.

"m1t is not as good as injectables..."

- i know this and said the same thing. please read the post carefully before chiming in.

"what if you want to cut..." (regarding the move the most weight comment)

- well, check out ronnie c. --- granted he is on massive pharama assistance, but he trains heavy - ultra heavy - up to the last day before the show. ...so does dorian yates and the old school mentzer brothers. there must be something to it. ...also, someone mentioned they "disagreed" and mentioned form as the most important factor. ...so did I. AGAIN, READ.

jesus ...sometimes people just wanna be heard so bad they forget to think...

Easy, whoa there fella!

surftrip said:
define effective and i'm am pretty sure you'll have a valid arguement, but effective connotes different things to different people.

19-chief said:
define effective and i'm am pretty sure you'll have a valid arguement, but effective connotes different things to different people.

good point.

by effective i mean its use demonstrates a signifigant gain in strength and size ...in as little as one week. while not 'tremendous' gains, still much better gains than one would get using nothing.

i have seen peeps running 2 week cycles on only 10mg/day adding 2-5 pounds a week while on it. keepoing doages this low is key in my opinion. almost zero side effects and the gains remain after the cycle as long as you continue to train hard.

people who gobble 40mg+ a day are not only just wasting the product, they have a much greater chance of getting side effects. ...but, the gains are no better than with mild dosages (again, in my experience amongst the people i train and train with...)

surftrip said:
by effective i mean its use demonstrates a signifigant gain in strength and size ...in as little as one week. while not 'tremendous' gains, still much better gains than one would get using nothing.
that is true. i ran 3 weeks at 10mgs/ed and gained 17 pounds. did i keep it? no. i got a bit stronger every day, even for a fews weeks following the cycle. did that stay? yes. well, mostly.
surftrip said:
and the gains remain after the cycle as long as you continue to train hard.
i can't argue this point but i tried hard to keep the wieght gain both times i ran m1t but i just couldn't.

Back