• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Not for the faint of heart....my cycle for my show!!! Get on it!!!

U good brother ? ...hope all is well !!!

thanks bro. yeh, i guess im doing better. messed up one of my compression fractures in my spine and had a bad flare up of ulcerative colitis with a swollen pancreas and colon....and yes,, i trained today. lol. give me an hr, and ill have the log done. i think youll enjoy reading it :)

AUGUST 20th

So, as you guys are aware, i had to cut my leg day in half and i was in the emergency room two nights ago and got out yesterday morning. Re injured one of my compression fractures in my spine (ive lived with it for awhile now) and the stress caused my ulcerative colitis to flair up BAD. they did a CT scan and could see my colon was very swollen along with my pancreas.
Lets fast forward to today. After testing the waters on arms, and chest (peck tear still hurts) and i did just do legs even though it was only half, i decided to do back. now, im not a moron so i stuck with bent over underhand barbell rows(i notice and can feel it more in my lats this way)..i started with 135x21, then i upped it to 185x15, felt a great lat pump already beginning. So i said, sure, lets to 225and see what i can do with it (mind u i am all about posture and slow repetitions and squeezing the muscle on each rep. I was able to do 225 SOLID AND CLEAN for 13reps... coulda done 15 but those last 2 would have been a joke. So then upped it to 285 and was able solidly pull it for 10 SOLID SQUEEZED reps. Then i drop setted to 135 and did 3second pauses till failure. Thats what i love about prop mast and tren and hgh, once you are at that size, you dont train heavy low reps, you, or atleast me do controlled isolation exercises.

next up my to do list seated single arm cable row super setted with the rope on the cable machine at the highest height and got in a mini squat position and worked my rear delts and upper back, and bringing it straight to my chin while doing seated row single armed focusing on my lats. I did 5sets of 21reps of the super set. At this point in time, i had to take a 2min break and let the nausea go way.

After that, i moved to the seated single arm cable row where i did 5sets of 21. every rep, i would bring my elbow down towards my lat and get one hell of a pump!!!

I ended my back day with pullups!!! my peck is finally letting me do pull ups. i did 4sets of burnout reps. as long as i keep it in or right around 15reps, im golden. obviously if i was bulking my workouts and supplements would be different, although, i did bulk on Zs last cycle he gave me: test prop and masteron lol. ITS ALL DIET FOLKS!!!!!!!! eat clean and train dirty. there is NO moderation. you push yourself until you cant anymore WITHOUT using bad form. I, with all my injuries from the army have to take it easy-ish, but i also know my limits. All in All, todays workout went great!!! i didnt wanna do deadlifts due to the re injury i hjust had. and i must say, doing a ton of barbell underhand rows really hits your lats. AND AN FYI, when i do the single arm motions, i keep my open hand on my abdominal area t to make sure my core is tight. its an ab workout in itself to tell the truth.

heres my lat spread after the initial pump went away ( hgh keeps me pumped constantly)
U9sVoY0.jpg
c2qHUXC.jpg

big thank you to Z andd heavydeadlifts. Heavy i suggested i run winny last 4weeks to harden up at 100-150mg a week. i messaged Z, and he said no problem. both are GOOD PEOPLE.they do wwhats best for the individual

Thats some Lat spread you got there. How many weeks until show time? You're going to have pictures for us right? You can't tell us you have a competition you're prepping for and then not show us your hard work.

AUGUST 22

SO today waa a cluster fck. am driving to them, and i see cars all backed up so look at local news, and theres a car vs semitruck on the interstate headed southbound. so i turned around, came home and did my tri set of 5 rounds of 12 for my delts. My diet was on point today too. owell, tomorrow ill be bac on the grind. My workout was 135lb overhead standing shoulder press for 15, then single arm side lateral raises for 15. next was kettle bell raises. I did 5 rounds of this workout. ESPEIALLY when its florida heat at 95degrees which is i wanna say 35celcius? i was DRENCHED. after taking two minutes to pause, i began doing sets of 200flutter kicks for 2 sets followed by 4min forward planks broke into two sets. Then i did the same with the side planks. I truly felt tanked after thiis workout. im not trying to put any more size on, im more so maintaining while losing little bit of fat i have on me.
Tomorrow, i promise it will be an epic day. ;) :)

jon

Thats some Lat spread you got there. How many weeks until show time? You're going to have pictures for us right? You can't tell us you have a competition you're prepping for and then not show us your hard work.
lol duhhhhh. not sure which one to do.onlt 6days apart.

18th - NPC Ft. Lauderdale Amateur Cup * National Qualifier & IFBB Pro Ft. Lauderdale Cuo
25th - IFBB/NPC Dayana Cadeau Classic * National Qualifier

IML Gear Cream!
lol duhhhhh. not sure which one to do.onlt 6days apart.

18th - NPC Ft. Lauderdale Amateur Cup * National Qualifier & IFBB Pro Ft. Lauderdale Cuo
25th - IFBB/NPC Dayana Cadeau Classic * National Qualifier
How about both!?

AUGUST 23

Today started off as a great day and ended as one too. Had one of my army buddies over for a few hours, hence the late log. Went to the gym today with my goal set on arms...somehow though, a tingle came about and i belined it to the flat bench. tested the water with 135 and it felt great. So here it goes....Im taking a new approach to posting my workouts, so please let me know which you prefer.

Flat bench: 135x15
225x12
225x12

Incline DB Seated Press: 80x15
100x12
110x10
100x8
80x13

Cable machine at a slight incline was a little different. I took the 3 sets of pound per rep. meaning, if i put the weight on 25, i would do 25 reps. Its definitely a great change up and change of pace.
I started at 23 and did 23reps. My peck felt fine, so i upped it to 27. Key to this type of training is the minimal time between sets. I took a 30second break before doing 27 solid reps flexing and squeezing my chest on every rep. Chest was FULL OF BLOOD FLOW since it hadnt been worked on in over a month. I made the call and upped it to 30. I could only do 22reps, solid squeezing reps. Yeh, sure, i probably could have pushed it and do shitty form and run the risk of chest injury but decided to play it smart. After that, i moved over to incline DB flys. Yeh, i realize this is quite a lot of workouts for just getting back into chest, but hey, i have a show where im gunning for my pro card... I HAVE TO DO THIS. i did light weight 3 sets of pound per rep. Im tellin ya, you guys, check this training out. It REALLY WORKS GREAT. started with 25lb DBs and did 25 solid contracted reps. Then i added a curve ball into it and did 50lb for 8 with a 2sec pause on the weigh down. Then I went back to 25lb for 25reps. I had veins running thru my chest. it was rather impressive if i must say so myself. Next on the agenda i did for chest was incline hammer press for 5 sests of 6 reps with 30seconds between sets. this is where i go heavy. It gave me a whole different feeling of PUMP. I really like adding in different rep ranges and sets to my workouts: always spikes the muscle fibers and, in my opinion, minimizes muscle complacency. Last on my chest workout was reverse grip decline smith machine bench press with 10 sets of 3 reps with a 20-30second pause between sets. I used moderate to heavy weight for this exercise. Once again, tossing it up so my muscles dont get complacent. At this point, I called it a day with chest.

Next on the menu was calves!!!!!
I wore my hightop chuck taylors for this purpose. i LOVE training anything leg related.
I did 4 sets of pound per rep. I started with the 30s to get the blood flowing. Felt good, but light. Owell, next set i grabbed the 50s and did 50reps with a nice squeeze at the peak. I kept it at 50,only because i had seated calf press to do afterwards. Seated calf press came and i stacked 2, 45lb plates and did single leg calf raises for 15reps each leg for 3sets. I figured, well, lets train "durty" and stacked on another 45 and a 35 and banged out 2sets of 25 with a nice, almost cramping squeeze at the peek. For some reason, it still felt light (thank you tren). So me being a leg fanatic, i took the 35lb off and added another 45 and a 25 and did 15 SLOW, SOLID, SQUEEZE at the peak reps where i got a mini cramp. (thats how i knew i trained my calves solid). i tried getting a pic of the veins running through my legs but that clenbuterol (thank you superior peptides) had me shaking like a tweaker.

Finally, I maneuvered my way to the ab area. My ab workouts are pretty simple and straight forward. just a lot of HVT. lately, ive been super setting flutter kicks with planks for 5rounds of total 400flutter kicks and 5minutes planks. i do flutter kicks where i lay flat and assume a slight crunch position, then hold arms out forward and begin "fluttering" my legs. Im doing stomach vacuums during this time period. I do 100, then jump over and do 1min of planks, then back and fourth. After the 5 rounds, i do 1minute of side planks each side for 2sets. Then i stretch out my abs, and just take in the burn!!!!!

I can say i truly feel the gear kicking in. My night sweats have begun from the tren, and my skin is tightening up even more than with the HGH with the masteron. And obviously the test prop is working as well. This cycle, whew, Im going to dominate this show. And like rambo said, fuck it, why not do both?! they are only a few days apart. The tren is very smooth, no PIP. Pain free. Im still running Zs blue tops which are amazing. Ive dropped the dose back down to 2-3iu a day. If you guys recall, my doctor advised roughly 8IU for my torn peck. But at that amount, i was developing to much, and i HAD to come back to my normal amount. 3weeks before the show, i talked with Z and he is sending me some winny to run at 100-150mg a day. Myself and heavylifts were talking about it, and thought it would be a good idea. yeh, its a high dose, but shoot, if it hardens me up even more, then im down for it. plus, its only for a short time period, not a full 8wk cycle.

AND THAT GUYS, WAS MY WORKOUT FOR TODAY!!!!! I MUST SAY, IT FELT VERY PRODUCTIVE. Tomorrow, i will be training arms and will do my absolute best on getting some gym shots taken.

CHEERS BOYS!!!!!!

Last edited:
AUGUST 24TH

Today was arm day. Took a new approach to how i trained them this go around. I used all cables and machines, minus incline skull crushers.... I find once you get a certain muscle group to the size you want it to, then you should change up your routine to focus more on the individual muscle fibers and the "little muscle parts" inside. I must say, this approach has yielded me, so far, solid success. Normally i start with triceps, but today i started with biceps. I maneuvered my way over to the cable area and found a straight bar and did 4sets of pound per rep with only 30seconds between sets. I put the weight on 30lbs and did 30 solid reps with a second pause at the peak where i squeezed and flexed the muscle belly. Second set, I repeated as i did in the first set. 3rd set, i upped it to 35lbs. WHEW!!!!!!!!!! let me just tell you, it doesnt matter the weight, a pump is a pump. I wanted to crawl out of my body. 4th set, i bumped it back to 25lbs and was able to do 23 solid reps, then paused and said loudly, lift this shit fucker!!, and i nailed the last 2 reps with as much hatred in the squeeze at the peak as i could.

next exercise i did, i cant really explain the name of it so heres a google pic of it.
eVtHM3k.jpg

Now, how i do these, is 5 sets of 3 high volume and 2 low volume heavy weight with only a 30second pause between sets.
First set i did 25reps at a medium level amount of weight with a static pause at the top flexing my bicep (old trick i learned from an arnold book). The second set i upped the weight to where 8-10 was the most i could do. I was able to do 8 solid reps before my form went to shit. 3rd set, I did 21reps of medium weight once again squeezing at the peak. Talk about a muscle shocker to the body. even my heart rate was unsure lol. 4th set, take a guess, 6-8 HEAVY SLOW REPS. I was able to do 7solid painful reps. For the final set, i set it so i would be able to do as close to 25 as possible. At the 22nd rep, my bicep started to cramp. so i paused, took 3 deep breaths, and banged out those last 3 reps like i beast.

Finally my last exercise for biceps is cable whatcha ma call its lol. here, heres a pic from awhile back..
PD35WNr.png

This isnt meant for heavy weight low reps, its meant for high volume training HVT. I set the weight at tolerable amount that i wont have to change for 4 sets of 21-25. I do this to burn my biceps out. And to be honest, usually that 4th set i only manage 15reps. But theyre solid reps that i cant complain about.

Now, onto triceps. I hardly work them as for some reason i am tricep dominant. I started with 4sets of incline skull crushers with 30second pause between sets. Starting weight was 85lbs just to get the movement down. I nailed that for 21reps. Decided to up the weight to 110lbs and did a solid 15reps with SLOW contractions. I HATE seeing people do skullcrushers fast, shit, i hate seeing people do any exercise fast. slow is smooth,smooth is fast. 3rd set i upped it to 125 for 12 solid slow reps. shit was still feeling light so i upped it to 145 and blasted them for 10. Could have squeezed 1 or 2 more but i wanted to end like it was nothin lol. plus, im all about form. People couldnt believe i skull crushed 145pounds. guy said to me, geez man thats what i bench. i nodded and smiled, remembering that used to be one back in the day. NEVER FORGET WHERE YA STARTED AT. Next exercise i did was 3 sets of pound per rep reverse grip straight bar triangle pull downs with 30sec rest between sets. First set i put it at 30lbs. My triceps were already pumpin from the skullcrushers, so this 30rep shit felt freakin amazing!!! I did the same with the 2nd set. 3rd set, i felt froggy and upped it to 40 (knowing i would have to drop set it down).. I got 28 solid reps, then bam it hit me, lol. dropped the weight to 25 and just did slow contracted reps till failure.
Last exercise i did was triangle pushdowns. I did them fairly quick as i was on a time crunch. I did 3 sets of 12 with the weight set on the whole stack. i took a 30second break between sets and then i called it a day.

I'm really experiencing the side effects of moodiness from the tren. the masteron works nicely as an anti E blocker. And my prescription xanax has helped me GREATLY...normally, i only take a xanax bar in the morning and towards the evening when i write my logs (im prescribed 120xanax bars and 30 2mgKlonapins for my PTSD)but lately, ive been taking the full daily amount of 4 a day. masteron has my skin tight as hell. that, mixed with the hgh, ive had several people at the gym today comment and ask how to get their skin so vascular and grainy tight. i had to quickly pull somethin outta my ass and said,l arginine and taurine. lol.
well, theres a couple arm shots half way through my workout.
CHEEERS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

0EETRAV.jpg
ZWoXZgF.jpg

AUGUST 26TH

So today was a moderately traditional back workout...minus one thing...a certain thing rambo gave me......Lets just say i wanted to kill everything in sight and lift enormous weight for lots of reps. Part of that i did. lol.
started with deadlifts. Now, in between each set i do take a powerlifting mentality and take 3-5min between sets, usually 3min 45sec... deaded 135 warmup for 5, said fuck it jumped to 315x8, 405x8, 465x12 and 315x10. at this point, i was feeling fucking FIRE. I felt UNSTOPPABLE. IT was such a great feeling. I had to pause for about 3-5minutes and tell myself, "Jon, this isnt a race, slow down. slow is smooth and smooth is fast". FUUUUUCK!!!!!! that 3-5min break was only like 2 and a half. Next on the list was isolated lat pull downs (OLD PIC SAME MACHINE). I started with my normal weight, and was like, "wait, damn you rambo, this is light". So i upped it to the entire stack and did 4 sets of slow controlled single lat pull downs. I would take 30-40seconds between sets to change music and drink water.
hvYjX00.jpg
After this exercise was done, i went over to the traditional seated row. Got the non girly rubber coated thingy muh bob and did the entire stack for 4sets of 12. Once again, slow smooth squeezes. Then i switched it up and got the single arm grip and did light weight negative sets till failure.Think i did 5sets. Then some guy comes to me and says, "Hey big guy, you know your lats would get bigger if you did pull ups". I seriously had to take 5deep breathes before replying to him ever so assertively. My response is verbatim. "Sir, I have a torn left pec that prohibits me from doing said exercise, however, you are absolutely right, i got this lat spread from mainly doing pull ups, guess its the army in me", and with that i flared my lats and he said wow, guess you got it under control. First, off, if im not making eye contact with you and am in a set, dont FUCKING TALK TO ME!!!!! good lord people!!!! Last exercise i did was for my rear delts. I raised the pully as high as it could go, and got the rope and got in a squatting position and "spliced" the rope to my chin for 5 sets of 15. Weirdly enough, each set got easier so i went heavier. lol. On the last set, i had the whole stack goin. THANKS RAMBO. dickbag lol. I seriously wanted to go do barbell rows, but i do have to be careful with my back and my compression fractures from the army. I think I may have overdone it, because i am 3 xanax bars, 10mg valium, 3muscle relaxers and something else in, and im still wired and my back is setting up. FML. lol. heres my lat spread.

1BgZlL9.jpg
pKcHwFh.jpg
3ktQTiC.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Idk what this man is talking about, I think he's dreaming or high. I did not give him anything....

All my posts are for entertainment purposes ONLY ;)

Bro hit the vitamin b5 it will clear you up nicely.You are looking good man I had bad breakout and ran Accutane once and knocked it out in like two weeks.Now I use vitamin b5 l lysine combo.You will be amazed.Looking great keep up the work.

Bro hit the vitamin b5 it will clear you up nicely.You are looking good man I had bad breakout and ran Accutane once and knocked it out in like two weeks.Now I use vitamin b5 l lysine combo.You will be amazed.Looking great keep up the work.
How much b5 you take? I'm pretty sure he said those were scars though.

How much b5 you take? I'm pretty sure he said those were scars though.
Yeh theyre scars. Lotta little shrapnel scars. Tanning masks them. But thaks for the advice otg!!!

Jon your arms look like they gained 2 inches over night. I think you are going to do great at this show.

Jon your arms look like they gained 2 inches over night. I think you are going to do great at this show.

thanks brother!! my arms back an legs are my strong point. met with my coach today, and will fill in everybody when i finish my fucking ab workout. yeh, abs twice a day same with cardio. 225lbs now at 9.8% calipered all over my body lol.

AUGUST 27TH

hkex1aR.jpg
JCHlUnn.jpg
cDYL4wo.jpg
Ym0eoHa.jpg

Today before my workout i met with my coach/trainer and we did the full body caliper test. calibrated scale, 225lbs at 9.8% body fat. Thats fine and dandy, however my competition for PHYSIQUE is 7 and a half weeks away. Basically, I need to drop 3/4-1% of fat a week in order to place nationally. Talk about overdrive. Thank god for Low dose 15mg 1hr prior to workout dbol. My trainer knows of everything im on and doesnt want to change it one bit except taking the prop out 3days prior to show. 9.8% at my size is freakin great, but to place top 3 for nationals, Jonny here has to kick it into overdrive. Thank god ive gone through the hell ive been thru in the army, because this will be a moderate breeze. Once he told me about the %, i already knew what needed to be done. cardio twice a day, abs twice a day. He said thank god i have a wide ass back because for most people, its hard to achieve. right into the hour session i popped 15mg dbol and told him its my pre workout since my stomach conditions limit me. Hes a very wise man and knows all about colitis, IBS, and stomach disorders. sadly, the only thing that takes the flair ups away that bloat me for 3days is 5mg percocets that doctors wont prescribe for my issues. Id have go to a pain management doctor for my back and take the percs when i get a flair up...not worth it.

So the meeting went well even with my bloat from my colitis that has been killing me all day. cool thing about calipers, they dont care about the bloat, only the fat. After the meeting, i was gunnin to train arms. i changed it up actually.
First exercise: back to the wall straight bar curls. the curl bar weighs 35lbs. I started with a 25 on each side for 15 solid squeeze at the peak reps. took a 30second break, did another 15 solid reps. My trainer told me my arms cant get much bigger so mainly do what im already doing, HVT. I did a total of 5sets with the same weight for 15 solid slow squeezing reps. GOOD GOD I COULD FEEL THAT DBOL PUMP. Best part, is NO BLOAT. Next exercise was bent over hammer curls brought to my chest with only my arm moving and elbow locked to the side. I did 4sets of 15 with the 40s for slow solid squeezing reps, and finally said fuck it and went to the 25s and did a burn out of 25slow negative contractions. DEAR GOD I HAD VEINS EVERY WHERE. At this point, if i wasnt training for a show, id call biceps a day, i already had 2 peaks popping on them, but OH KNOW.... we did the "raise the cables and do curls at an angle". Ive posted the pic up enough times you guys get the gist of it. I did ultra low weight but for 5sets of 21-25. DEAR SWEET BABY JESUS. i couldnt wait for that 30-40 second break between sets. lol. My arms and even my back were pumped beyond belief. After that painful exercise the DBOL wanted more. So we found an incline bench and did alternating single and double bicep curls with 30lbs for 4 sets of 12-15. Not gonna lie, at set 4, i could only do 8. LOL. i took myself to the bathroom for a breather and to smoke my vapor. yes, i smoke my vapor while working out. Had to mentally prepare for triceps...thank god i dont have to do much for them, because i was getting gassed and still had 20min of HVT cardio to do. Found an incline bench and grabbed the 120lb ezbar and did 1set of 25.I thought, damn that was to easy. so i grabbed the ezbar and racked up to 135. I did 3sets of 12 with a slow pause at the top. NO sense going fast because youll only work half the muscle. After doing those sets, i walked over to the cables and found the rope, and did super slow, light weight reps of 25 for 5 sets. My triceps were on fire. After that, I did a quick 3sets of 15 single arm pull downs at low weight but super slow. I could feel my muscles fatiguing so i called it a day and hopped over to cardio. i rode the bike for 12minutes at level 15-16 at an rpm pace of 80-90 the entire time. also, during this time, i was doing stomach vacuums for my abs. Once that was complete, i was one whoooped guy. got home, dealt with some bad news, took 8xanax bars and pray my mind can rest. it hasnt yet. oh, and after i cooled down i did 400 flutter kicks in my den, and pounded another shake. 400flutter kicks at night, 400 in the AM with planks. BEAST MODEAUGUST 27TH

Today before my workout i met with my coach/trainer and we did the full body caliper test. calibrated scale, 225lbs at 9.8% body fat. Thats fine and dandy, however my competition for PHYSIQUE is 7 and a half weeks away. Basically, I need to drop 3/4-1% of fat a week in order to place nationally. Talk about overdrive. Thank god for Low dose 15mg 1hr prior to workout dbol. My trainer knows of everything im on and doesnt want to change it one bit except taking the prop out 3days prior to show. 9.8% at my size is freakin great, but to place top 3 for nationals, Jonny here has to kick it into overdrive. Thank god ive gone through the hell ive been thru in the army, because this will be a moderate breeze. Once he told me about the %, i already knew what needed to be done. cardio twice a day, abs twice a day. He said thank god i have a wide ass back because for most people, its hard to achieve. right into the hour session i popped 15mg dbol and told him its my pre workout since my stomach conditions limit me. Hes a very wise man and knows all about colitis, IBS, and stomach disorders. sadly, the only thing that takes the flair ups away that bloat me for 3days is 5mg percocets that doctors wont prescribe for my issues. Id have go to a pain management doctor for my back and take the percs when i get a flair up...not worth it.

So the meeting went well even with my bloat from my colitis that has been killing me all day. cool thing about calipers, they dont care about the bloat, only the fat. After the meeting, i was gunnin to train arms. i changed it up actually.
First exercise: back to the wall straight bar curls. the curl bar weighs 35lbs. I started with a 25 on each side for 15 solid squeeze at the peak reps. took a 30second break, did another 15 solid reps. My trainer told me my arms cant get much bigger so mainly do what im already doing, HVT. I did a total of 5sets with the same weight for 15 solid slow squeezing reps. GOOD GOD I COULD FEEL THAT DBOL PUMP. Best part, is NO BLOAT. Next exercise was bent over hammer curls brought to my chest with only my arm moving and elbow locked to the side. I did 4sets of 15 with the 40s for slow solid squeezing reps, and finally said fuck it and went to the 25s and did a burn out of 25slow negative contractions. DEAR GOD I HAD VEINS EVERY WHERE. At this point, if i wasnt training for a show, id call biceps a day, i already had 2 peaks popping on them, but OH KNOW.... we did the "raise the cables and do curls at an angle". Ive posted the pic up enough times you guys get the gist of it. I did ultra low weight but for 5sets of 21-25. DEAR SWEET BABY JESUS. i couldnt wait for that 30-40 second break between sets. lol. My arms and even my back were pumped beyond belief. After that painful exercise the DBOL wanted more. So we found an incline bench and did alternating single and double bicep curls with 30lbs for 4 sets of 12-15. Not gonna lie, at set 4, i could only do 8. LOL. i took myself to the bathroom for a breather and to smoke my vapor. yes, i smoke my vapor while working out. Had to mentally prepare for triceps...thank god i dont have to do much for them, because i was getting gassed and still had 20min of HVT cardio to do. Found an incline bench and grabbed the 120lb ezbar and did 1set of 25.I thought, damn that was to easy. so i grabbed the ezbar and racked up to 135. I did 3sets of 12 with a slow pause at the top. NO sense going fast because youll only work half the muscle. After doing those sets, i walked over to the cables and found the rope, and did super slow, light weight reps of 25 for 5 sets. My triceps were on fire. After that, I did a quick 3sets of 15 single arm pull downs at low weight but super slow. I could feel my muscles fatiguing so i called it a day and hopped over to cardio. i rode the bike for 12minutes at level 15-16 at an rpm pace of 80-90 the entire time. also, during this time, i was doing stomach vacuums for my abs. Once that was complete, i was one whoooped guy. got home, dealt with some bad news, took 8xanax bars and pray my mind can rest. it hasnt yet. oh, and after i cooled down i did 400 flutter kicks in my den, and pounded another shake. 400flutter kicks at night, 400 in the AM with planks. BEAST MODE

Last edited:
Yeh theyre scars. Lotta little shrapnel scars. Tanning masks them. But thaks for the advice otg!!!

Dam man I feel bad now.Just trying help a bro out.Respect man!

AUGUST 28TH

Today was one hell of a workout. I thought i ran myself through some crazy workouts, but let me tell ya...training with my coach KICKED MY ASS, EVEN WITH THE SPECIAL PRE WORKOUT.
We did shoulders today, and by far was one of, if not the best workouts I have had in ages. I came close to puking nearly 4times. All we did was super sets and then tri sets, all with minimum of 15reps. I thought I did crazy light weight exercises, but boy oh boy, my coach had me freakin toasted by the end of the workout. Sad part is, the workout was only 35minutes!!! Hes also changed up my diet now to 350g Protein, 350g Carbs and 60g Fats. Talk about being moody without my carbs....RAWR! lol. Its really hard to explain without having the workouts on video on what we did only because they were custom made to hit certain parts of my shoulders. Obviously we arent trying to get bigger, so the HVT training is really coming out now. The goal is to drop 1% body fat a week now that im just about 7 weeks out from my show. Luckily for me, i can cut weight like no body's buisness yet gaining weight takes A LOT of work. I will say this though.... After I do this show, and if I get my pro card, Im spending 16weeks and getting HUGE. Goal will be 250-255 still with abs. I mean, i was 245 with abs so why wouldnt it be hard to have abs at 255 lol. As much as im complaining about cutting my food intake, I am slightly happy because this Anavar I have makes me have to almost zero appetite. I had traded a certain member something like 1000 or 1500 10mg var tabs and 13 EQ for one of my M4s. Big shout out to you btw. So back to my workout. Ill try my best to explain it.

Started off in an athletic position and did 5sets of of side lateral raises where I exploded to the top, and did negatives on the way down...Then hopped over to an incline bench and did what i call the breast stroke but bringing the weight straight out to my sides. After about half way through, i knew it was gonna be hell lol. We only took 20second breaks between super sets. After that was complete, we got the long rope and placed a 35lb dumbbell in the middle and bringing it up like an upfront row then into standing DB press with 40lbs for 15reps then single arm front raises with 10 pounds exploding at the top and doing negatives on the way down. At this point i wanted to throw in the towel, but army mode kicked in and my coach was laughing as i was saying out loud mid set "come on you pussy, dont be a fucking quitter." We did a few more different exercises but truthfully, i cant remember what they were. I bought a tablet that im going to bring next time and just hide my face from it so you guys can see what all Im doing. He did tell me next week is photo time and measure my body fat %. I still think it was pretty cool to be sub 10% at the weight i was, even though i KNOW i have to get much lower for this show. Gives me motivation. I look at this competition as a challenge and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE challenges, so I cant wait to see what i look like in 7 weeks. Tomorrow, I will upload what my diet plan looks like. Its actually not that bad, minus the lacking of carbs im at now. lol. Talk about being "hangry" often, even with the anavar that suppresses my appetite.
Well that about sums up my day today guys and girls, so until tomorrow, have a great evening/night and I will talk to you guys tomorrow!

CHEERS!!!

Back