• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Obama Gossip

IML Gear Cream!
It is disghusting that a mainstream newspaper like the Globe would publish something so proposterous about the president of the United States. Even if they don't respect the man, the media should be just as respectful to the Office, as they were for the 8 years that Bush was in office.

Thanks, man. You just broke my sarcasm meter.

I like you, but this is pretty low. I know you have more couth than this. It seems like your saying "it's all the white mans fault"..

Why don't WE take responsibility as Americans? The country is mostly fucked up because of the uneducated citizens letting politicians do whatever they want.

unfortunately many don't understand sociology and how it effects us in the real world today. one of the things that makes the US such a great country also exposes it's greatest weakness. the US is comprised of 99% immigrants from other countries, each group of immigrants brought with them values and various beliefs systems from their home lands. this means that fundamentally everyone is raised differently just based on that not even factoring in education of the parents, grandparents in the US, etc. So inside of the US we have many different sub-cultures some that think alike and some that think very differently on topics such as religion, politics, economics, etc.. When you have this many different groups of people together they tend to focus less on the "group" and more on their immediate families, etc. basically themselves. It is this fundamental difference that allowed our government to be corrupted and taken over and bullied by the banks and big businesses since Congress allowed special interest groups in politics in the mid 70's.

What, no lobbyists before the mid 70s? That's the first time I've heard this.

I can't remember the exact one but it was either the 93rd or 94th Congress that passed the legislation that allowed lobbyists from banks and big business to really start infiltrating Washington and pulling the strings in DC..which pretty much coincides with the beginning of the decline of the middle class and the rise of big corporations and wall street.

My little rant...

We were at the grocery store today and I was just checking out the covers of the magazines at the checkout, I saw a rag mag called Globe stating on the front cover that "Obama is addicted to pills" and its causing his weight loss or some shit like that. I did not even bother reading any more than what was on the front cover. I just shook my head thinking these pathetic news mags are that desperate for readership that they degrade the US president of our country like this, and of course we know its bullshit. But even if it were true so fucking what! The majority of Americans are addicted to some type of drug, whether or not its an OTC drugs or Rx drug does not matter, a drug is a drug and that includes alcohol, caffeine, anti-depressants, nicotine, etc.

Then I see another one (can't remember, the name) that says that the governor of Hawaii states "Obama's birth certificate cannot be found, but they found the one from Africa". Are you fucking kidding me? The guy has been president for 2+ years and these idiots are still talking about his birth certificate and whether or not he is a real USA citizen. WOW! All this tells me is that most Americans are not only stupid but fucking sheep too that this is the type of crap they want to read.

Seriously folks, sometimes I just want to move to a small country like Costa Rica and get the fuck out of all this bullshit. Sorry but I am an intelligent and college educated person (not meaning to sound arrogant), and between politics and religion in this country and the entire world, sometimes I just want to shoot myself in the fucking head. Because hearing (and/or reading) this shit all daily just sickens me. But then I figure maybe relocating to a small country where I (Gena, me and our dogs) can live very RICH, do absolutely nothing, and not have to be part of this crap anymore...well, it just sounds really good sometimes. :shrug:

End of rant.

The shits way beyond disgusting and just passed retarded. I've often said & pondered this exact same thing several times...

Meh, I didn't hear lefties complain at all for 8 years when so called, legitimate networks and newspapers were saying all kinds of inflammatory things about the president. It's only disghusting when it's your guy they're talking about.

Meh, I didn't hear lefties complain at all for 8 years when so called, legitimate networks and newspapers were saying all kinds of inflammatory things about the president. It's only disghusting when it's your guy they're talking about.

This shit, right here.

Liberals support freedom of speech, unless you say something that pisses them off...

This shit, right here.

Liberals support freedom of speech, unless you say something that pisses them off...

kind of like the fake capitalism fully supported by the far right..

I wish DOMS would move to a desert island where there's no internet.

Werd. The only thing that's really changed in how the whitehouse operates so far is the rhetoric coming from it. As far as policies, there hasn't been much difference b/w the alst two admins.

haven't you been paying attention at all? do you still think the President really runs this country?..for the most part the Senate allows the President some room to operate but for the most part big business and Wall Street owns the Senate...

Last edited:
haven't you been paying attention at all? do you still think the President really runs this country?..for the most part the Senate allows the President some room to operate but for the most part big business and Wall Street owns the Senate...

yup.

great presidents of the USA are forever remember on our currency......president obama will be remember on food stamps

great presidents of the USA are forever remember on our currency......president obama will be remember on food stamps

GWB's face should be on that not Obama's...least amount of jobs created since WWII, thanks for helping out George!

GWB's face should be on that not Obama's...least amount of jobs created since WWII, thanks for helping out George!

unfortunately they didn't use the "saved or created" way to fudge the numbers like this administration is doing.....

You mean like the real estate bubble that started on Clinton's watch? You know, the one that they blame Bush for.

you mean the credit bubble that was caused by artificially increasing home values fueled by the opening up credit markets in the 70's? that bubble...the bubble not caused by CRA banks defaulting but by Wall Street banks, you mean that one?

the Wall Street banks that were allowed to become to big to fail by the repeal of the Glass-Steagall and the Commodities Futures Modernization Act thanks to Texas Republicans...you mean that one?

also don't forget in 2002 the Bush Administration released its "Blueprint for the American Dream" (an ambitious plan to increase minority homeownership by 5.5 million families) which included $200 million to help 40,000 low-income families make downpayments to become homeowners annually through 2010. The loans were administered through Fannie and Freddie.

But low-income buyers were still having problems with credit - until 2004 - when the Office of the Currency Comptroller, an obscure regulatory agency tasked with ensuring the fiscal soundness of America's banks, invoked an 1863 law to give itself the power to override state laws governing mortgage lending. The OCC told states they could not enforce state mortgage-lending laws, and all banks would be subject only to less-strict federal laws. The Bush White House claimed that banks should “only be subject to federal laws regulating mortgage credit.” This allowed banks to issue "no-doc" and "low-doc" loans without verification creating a substantial additional capital pool for the derivatives market (no-doc sub-prime and subsidized sub-prime mortgages). Research from UNC-Chapel Hill's Center for Community Capital shows that those lending laws had actually worked. States that had stricter regulations on issuing mortgages were found to have fewer foreclosures

Last edited:

lawl. I thought it was funny. Everyone else left their sense of humors outside this thread except DOMS. He don't have one.

:joke:

you mean the credit bubble that was caused by artificially increasing home values fueled by the opening up credit markets in the 70's? that bubble...the bubble not caused by CRA banks defaulting but by Wall Street banks, you mean that one?

<snipped for brevity>

Whew! That was close! A Democrat president almost got blamed for something.

Back