• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Official Queen Jackass of 2003 poll

which female was the biggest jackass for 2003

• BabsieGirl

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Butterfly

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Crono1000

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Greekblondchick

• JLB0001

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Jodi

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Muscle-girl

• Nikegurl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Titanya

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by irontime
No Pops, you've got it all wrong again :nope:
When she opens up her legs and buses and innocent people get sucked in, that makes it a whirling vortex :yes:

No i think you've got it all wrong :crazy: When NASA discovers a new black whole in the universe all because they got a glimpse of your rear entry point after Albob pounded it into oblivion.... thats a whirling vortex :shake:

:O.........and Eggs was worried that poor little defencless Tit was getting picked on too much :grumble:

:angel2:

:O

Ahem, I clearly see myself in error now :p

Last edited:
Originally posted by Titanya
No i think you've got it all wrong :crazy: When NASA discovers a new black whole in the universe all because they got a glimpse of your rear entry point after Albob pounded it into oblivion.... thats a whirling vortex :shake:

That's right baby, I'm HUUUUUUUGE. :dance:

... ahem...hellloooooooo..... your still pounding IT?:crazy:

Ya' see? That's what wrong with you women, you keep living under the illusion we give a shit. Hell, Crono's banging YOU and he doesn't seem to mind. And I'll bet IT's a hell of a lot better than YOU. :thumb:

:O
.........I'm not sure how to feel about that statement. On one hand Albob nicely put down Tit with saying I'm better than her.
On the other..........I'm getting fucked up the ass by Albob......ya :shake: I'm outta here :suicide:

albob... YOURE STILL FUCKING IT!!!

I knew growing senile would make ya lose it, but damn albob!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Crono1000
albob... YOURE STILL FUCKING IT!!!

I knew growing senile would make ya lose it, but damn albob!

What the hell do YOU have to brag about? You're still fucking Tit, aren't you??? Like I said before, if this were a contest I'd win. :flipoff:

Hmmmmm...............this IS a contest.............and YOU'RE winning................congratulations QUEEN. :D

Originally posted by ALBOB
What the hell do YOU have to brag about? You're still fucking Tit, aren't you??? Like I said before, if this were a contest I'd win. :flipoff:
No way pal :nope: If this was a contest you'd lose hands down.
You'd never fucking catch me :shake: Now stop telling people you're humping my ass! :finger:

Originally posted by cornfed
Albob,
Silence your biatch, man! ...talkin' outta line :grumble:

I noticed that. The little biatch seems to think she's Queen Shit around here all of a sudden. Shut up biatch or I'll shove Crono down your throat. (He's only slightly smaller than other things you've swallowed in the past. ) :rolleyes:

Well unlike TIT, I'm sensitive and the fact that two people voted for me hurts :(

Originally posted by butterfly
Well unlike TIT, I'm sensitive and the fact that two people voted for me hurts :(
It shouldn't hurt BF, it shows that people think you are witty and have a good sense of humour. :thumb:

And no it wasn't me. I voted for Crono :D

who the hell didn't vote for me???

:shrug: I personally thought you'd get all of them

:( Awww Butt! Dont feel bad hun! ya know everyone here loves ya :heartpump ...hell... I'm still more hurt by the fact that I only got one vote! :grumble:

< voted for babs

IML Gear Cream!
I'm still more hurt by the fact that I only got one vote! :grumble:
there...I voted for ya...now will ya shad-up?
Sheez!

I'm still more hurt by the fact that I only got one vote! :grumble:
Look at it this way, probably all of the decent slams Crono got were because of you logged in under his name, so if you think about it you do deserve most of the credit..........jackass:p

:( Awww Butt! Dont feel bad hun! ya know everyone here loves ya :heartpump ...hell... I'm still more hurt by the fact that I only got one vote! :grumble:
Thanks TIT :)

I don't want you to be sad so I voted for you :p

BTW, I LUV your sig!!!
otq.gif

BTW, I LUV your sig!!!
otq.gif

Hehehehe :D isnt it cute! lol... theres a whole lot of em in case you want one..... here... this one kinda looks like you:
[IMG2]http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=612370[/IMG2]

..... :scratch: errrr ok maybe not... but shes blonde:)

Here is one from my old journal.
1 post

Got her from a friend. It was a chevy logo, but he changed it. Not sure where to find more sorry!

Originally posted by irontime
Okay, let's try this again. :rolleyes:
I figured with the growing number of Jackasses around here we could use a King and Queen Jackass :D Let the voting begin :thumb:

Hey where is Kusos name?? I already voted him king and queen!!!!
:D

Originally posted by firestorm
Hey where is Kusos name?? I already voted him king and queen!!!!
:D
Why do I get the feeling you are trying to stir shit up again? :no:

Back