• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pain in my Ass

Marauder_79

Freakzilla
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today i just took

125mg npp
500mg of Test

625mg total in one shot.

Man my ass is killing already and its only been 8 hours since i too the shot.

Think I should split up the shots next time and put it into 2 different muscles?

Im guessing i should prepare for this pain in any muscle i shot into.

I cant imagine injecting into my calf.

So wheres the best place to put 625mg?

How many ml's total is that? I assume the test is 2 ml's. I couldn't imagine putting more than 2 ml's in one place.

5ml is a teaspoon, 2ml is hardly anything to worry about.

Whoever made your product put too much solvent, or you are sensative to it. 500mg of enanthate is very easy to suspend, 500mg of cypionate requires far more solvent. Short esters also require more solvent due to their melting point.

Mudge said:
Whoever made your product put too much solvent, or you are sensative to it.
:thumb:

Marauder_79 said:
Today i just took

125mg npp
500mg of Test

625mg total in one shot.

Man my ass is killing already and its only been 8 hours since i too the shot.

Think I should split up the shots next time and put it into 2 different muscles?

Im guessing i should prepare for this pain in any muscle i shot into.

I cant imagine injecting into my calf.

So wheres the best place to put 625mg?

if you are taking 500 mg/wk of test I would split that up into 2 weekly shots

Are you injecting 3cc total? I wouldn't shoot that much into anything but your A$$. 125mg of NPP seems low. I was shooting 400mg regular deca. Is a lower dose more effective with the shorter ester deca?

P.S. If injecting that into your ass hurts THAT bad I wouldn't shoot that same cocktail into your quads or delts. You won't walk well or want to lift your arm.

Is this the same product you were posting pics of on here a week or so ago?

TrojanMan60563 said:
P.S. If injecting that into your ass hurts THAT bad I wouldn't shoot that same cocktail into your quads or delts. You won't walk well or want to lift your arm.
Ive put 2.2cc's in my quads and have never had any problems, but always had problems with glutes. They would hurt like a bitch the next day, but I think it's because of the awkward angle, so I wasn't holding the needle steady enough.

gococksDJS said:
Ive put 2.2cc's in my quads and have never had any problems, but always had problems with glutes. They would hurt like a bitch the next day, but I think it's because of the awkward angle, so I wasn't holding the needle steady enough.

I've injected 2cc in my quads too (favorite place to shoot) and I have only had issues with when injecting prop or high mg/ml deca. I assume if he is in bad pain with a glute shot he can expect a quad or delt to be worse.

Prop wasn't THAT bad but the high mg deca hurt like hell...felt like I had been struck in the quad by a ball bat.

I won't do glute injections again unless I do more stretching to make it easier. Glutes are too hard for me to do but I had the least amount of soreness in the glutes...quads are my fav.

IML Gear Cream!
TrojanMan60563 said:
I've injected 2cc in my quads too (favorite place to shoot) and I have only had issues with when injecting prop or high mg/ml deca. I assume if he is in bad pain with a glute shot he can expect a quad or delt to be worse.

Prop wasn't THAT bad but the high mg deca hurt like hell...felt like I had been struck in the quad by a ball bat.

I won't do glute injections again unless I do more stretching to make it easier. Glutes are too hard for me to do but I had the least amount of soreness in the glutes...quads are my fav.
I don't know about that. i have problems with lumps no matter what i shoot in the glutes. I now shoot the quads only. No lumps, no pain and thats 2.5 cc Mon and Thurs

Tough Old Man said:
I don't know about that. i have problems with lumps no matter what i shoot in the glutes. I now shoot the quads only. No lumps, no pain and thats 2.5 cc Mon and Thurs
Same thing with me. No matter how much I stretch, shower or massage I always have pain the next day when I hit glutes. I think it's a combination of the angle and that it's hard for me to hold the needle steady when pushing 2cc's of oil through, but with quads Ive never had problems so I stick to them.

Pain in my butt is almost gone, believe or not i had a sick squat workout on my first day.

I think where ever u shot, that muscle somehow becomes X times stronger?

Marauder_79 said:
I think where ever u shot, that muscle somehow becomes X times stronger?

No, that does not occur. Neither does site specific growth. If you want to be stronger then start reading up on myofibrils and sarcoplasts and how to increase their numbers within a muscle cell. You train for strength if thats what you want.

As for the product branding, you can post Syrus all you want. But when you sign your name Mr Syrus at the bottom of your posts, your ass is going to get banned for attempting to scam because we know its not Syrus.

You are known on other boards for doing the same shit. That is why you were banned.

gococksDJS said:
Same thing with me. No matter how much I stretch, shower or massage I always have pain the next day when I hit glutes. I think it's a combination of the angle and that it's hard for me to hold the needle steady when pushing 2cc's of oil through, but with quads Ive never had problems so I stick to them.
for some reason i have it in my head that the glutes are going to be the least painful place to inject, i know they are not the easiest but i feel just about okay with the idea of jabbing in the glutes, thighs don't seem so straightforward, i can just imagine having a deadleg for a week if i was to hit the thighs and also i'd be mad worried about hitting a vien or not getting it all in the muscle as i know there are different spots you can hit on the thighs and i wouldn't want to shoot in the wrong place and end up in hospital because i hit a huge vien or something

i know there is no-sense in that, something just subconsiously tells me to stick to the glutes

I have veins all over the place in my quads. I gave up on shooting there because it always ends up crippling me, but wherever works for you, use it.

young d said:
for some reason i have it in my head that the glutes are going to be the least painful place to inject, i know they are not the easiest but i feel just about okay with the idea of jabbing in the glutes, thighs don't seem so straightforward, i can just imagine having a deadleg for a week if i was to hit the thighs and also i'd be mad worried about hitting a vien or not getting it all in the muscle as i know there are different spots you can hit on the thighs and i wouldn't want to shoot in the wrong place and end up in hospital because i hit a huge vien or something

i know there is no-sense in that, something just subconsiously tells me to stick to the glutes
I do hit more nerves in my quads and have had to pull out, change tips and reinject due to the pain of where i was hitting, but it's better than the pain I was having from glutes, but once I get my injection technique down a little better, I doubt it will be a problem. Your not going to hit an artery or anything like that in your quads, but you could hit a vein, which is why you want to aspirate.

Back