• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Patrick is pulling it together

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by PreMier
Training partner... *her* eh?

I need to find a Sinatra box set...

Sinatra is fucking awsome!!:thumb:

Yeah. my last client of the day was this girl (that i actualy have a pretty big crush on) so I gave her the option of either I train her and then I lift afterwards or she works out with me and does my workout. SO she worked out with me and then we jumped on the trampoline (she jumped more and I watched a lot:D )

:lol:

you wouldn't be laughing you you saw this chicks chest:p

Sure I would... Because for a slight second I would look over at you drooling on yourself :hehe:

Cup size?

lol......i was drooling like crazy.

135lbx15 on the BB press... thats awesome. I did 95lbx7 a couple days ago. :lol:

Originally posted by Monolith
135lbx15 on the BB press... thats awesome. I did 95lbx7 a couple days ago. :lol:

That is not grea at all actually. I do them standing and before I hurt my shoudler I was hitting 205 for sets of three with locked knees. This exercise hurts my should to do still so it pissees me off a lot.:(

Originally posted by P-funk
That is not grea at all actually. I do them standing and before I hurt my shoudler I was hitting 205 for sets of three with locked knees. This exercise hurts my should to do still so it pissees me off a lot.:(

That stinks... is your shoulder getting any better? Do any other movements aggravate it?

Originally posted by Monolith
That stinks... is your shoulder getting any better? Do any other movements aggravate it?

Dumbell don;t bother me but I need to just take it easy for awhile on the shoulder. After my contest I am going to do some pwer training and cycle in some olympic lifting so I want my shoulder to be 100% so I can start doing cleans again.

Man, i cant wait to see what kind of weight youre pushing once you start bulking again. :D

How long till the contest, now?

IML Gear Cream!
12 weeks come monday....time to get really strict....no more slacking on the cardio.

:dancer: 12 weeks! right on!! time to get down to buisness mister! ;)

Awww man. I wish I was at the 12 week mark again! :) Good luck buddy.

4/3 hams/arms

bike- 5min. warm up

seated leg curl
215x10
215x8x2

superset
a) db SLDS 100x12, 100x12, 100x12, 100x12
b) lying leg curl 90x15, 90x12, 90x12, 90x12

cambered bar preacher curls
(wide grip) 75x15, 75x8
(close grip) 75x8x2

dumbell skull crushers 50x12, 50x10, 50x8, 50x6

high cable curls (aka mickey mouse curls)
a pause and total body flex at each rep
plate#4x12x3

unilateral rope pressdown
30x12x3

will be starting a new journal tomorrow.

12 weeks out huh??man i wish i could compete right now...since my cut a month or so ago, i have dropped hella bf...so how's life besides bb???man if i were you i would hit on ur client nonchanantly..u dig???

Life is okay I guess.

I hit on all my clients, nonchalantly!! lol (how the fuck do you spell that word anyway?)

i have no fucking idea..i was thinking the same thing..lol

Originally posted by oaktownboy
i have no fucking idea..i was thinking the same thing..lol

tough word.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back