• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pennsylvania judge sentenced to 28 years in prison for selling teens to prisons

As soon as money can be made, corruption is soon to follow.
The privatization of the prison system is a fucking joke.

conspiring with private prisons to sentence juvenile offenders to maximum sentences for bribes and kickbacks which totaled millions of dollars. He was also ordered to pay $1.2 million in restitution.

Not good enough.

During his sentencing Ciavarella was defiant, claiming he had broken no laws and claimed the money he received was a legitimate 'finders fee.'

The only way that there can be anything like justice in this sentencing is if he's sent to a state prison and not a cushy federal facility.

I remember watching an expose on this turd, can't remember if it was the news or one of those television mag type shows. Anyway, it went on talking to some of the 1st time juvenile offenders being shafted by this guy and whose teenage lives he ruined for simple little things.

Karma finally came for your ass!

As soon as money can be made, corruption is soon to follow.
The privatization of the prison system is a fucking joke.

and that would be why the US has only 5% of the global population yet houses 25% of the total incarcerated individuals on the planet. when violent crime started to drop in the 70's they criminalized drugs and started handing out crazy stiff penalties for non-violent low level street offenders.

the really sad thing is that tax payer dollars pay for the majority of the for-profit prisons because they charge so little in labor they can't pay their own bills. tax payers foot the bill and the shareholders reap the benefits, good old "capitalism" at work in the US.

and that would be why the US has only 5% of the global population yet houses 25% of the total incarcerated individuals on the planet. when violent crime started to drop in the 70's they criminalized drugs and started handing out crazy stiff penalties for non-violent low level street offenders.

the really sad thing is that tax payer dollars pay for the majority of the for-profit prisons because they charge so little in labor they can't pay their own bills. tax payers foot the bill and the shareholders reap the benefits, good old "capitalism" at work in the US.

obviously you despise capitalism (which we don't even have and you have no understand of what true capitalism is) what form do you support?

That judge is just one of many. Hopefully his sentence he will set an example and perhaps act as a deterrent. I wonder how many of these judges are on the take from CCA and GEO corp.

Its pretty sickening when you realize youre just a commodity to these people. You are used as cheap labor inside basically. Slave camp. I heard CCA's profits in 2012 were close to $200mil, just based off of inmate slave labor.

obviously you despise capitalism (which we don't even have and you have no understand of what true capitalism is) what form do you support?

you don't want to go here because you have clearly shown an complete lack of knowledge on this subject. go watch another Ron Paul video.

as I have stated time and time again I do not support crony or exploitation capitalism.

IML Gear Cream!
you don't want to go here because you have clearly shown an complete lack of knowledge on this subject. go watch another Ron Paul video.

as I have stated time and time again I do not support crony or exploitation capitalism.

if you knew about true capitalism, you'd never support it.

if you knew about true capitalism, you'd never support it.

I know far more about than you ever will...and its the type of working environment that existed from the times of slavery in the Americas to the early 1930' here in the U.S. it's the kind of work environment that existed in the US before the government got involved when there were sweatshops and child labor, when wages were so low it took an entire family to work both parents and the children just to pay rent. it's the type of work environment when kids worked instead of going to school and when business owners locked employees inside buildings with chains and locks. it's the kind of work environment were people died all the time like at the Triangle Shirt Factory fire in NYC in early 1900. it's the kind of work environment where people that worked for Henry Ford couldn't even afford to buy the cars that they produced until he started paying people a living wage in 1915.

it's the kind of environment that any knowledgeable person or poor person would never support and it's called early US economic history.

Last edited:
I know far more about than you ever will...and its the type of working environment that existed from the times of slavery in the Americas to the early 1930' here in the U.S. it's the kind of work environment that existed in the US before the government got involved when there were sweatshops and child labor, when wages were so low it took an entire family to work both parents and the children just to pay rent. it's the type of work environment when kids worked instead of going to school and when business owners locked employees inside buildings with chains and locks. it's the kind of work environment were people died all the time like at the Triangle Shirt Factory fire in NYC in early 1900. it's the kind of work environment where people that worked for Henry Ford couldn't even afford to buy the cars that they produced until he started paying people a living wage in 1915.

it's the kind of environment that any knowledgeable person or poor person would never support and it's called early US economic history.

congrats on knowing the working conditions of the past. you still don't know what true capitalism is.

congrats on knowing the working conditions of the past. you still don't know what true capitalism is.

well considering you didn't know it there's another free history lesson for you there kid.

by the most popular definition of capitalism as which there are several it's nothing more than the use of money for the private exchange of goods and services by individuals. and at the international level the main difference from the change from mercantilism to capitalism being the removal of government barriers between the individual and foreign markets which mandated somewhat favorable balances of trade between country's while still allowing the formation of state monopoly power in those markets. mercantilism being the opposite of the absolutism economic doctrine in which power is held in the hands of a ruling dictatorship or monarch.

basic principles of all of these economic doctrines are seen in the present day version of crony capitalism in the US where you can simply replace the monopoly power of the state, dictatorship or monarch with the oligarchy.

i do hope he spends those 28yrs locked up with those kids fathers.....

I still want to see a 2013 pircture of LAM flexing just like the one he has now because the one in his profile is from Jan 2003,LOL

Back