• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Popped my cherry!

IML Gear Cream!
I over slept and was 15 minutes late. The doc said I could see her for 5 minutes or make another appointment. Obviously I'm going to pick the latter of the two. I am going this friday. I am going to make sure I am there early. I am shocked that you would follow up with me on that. I am thankful for guy here like you that show ya care. I will be sure to post on the site friday afternoon to update everyone of the docs findings. I really hope all is well and whatever is wrong is easily fixed so that I can get back on my cycle. I can't wait. On a brighter note my BP has been around 135/70 but heart rate is still around 75. Its lower, but I still want to get it down some more before I get back on. I think the cardio is really helping with that

I read not long ago that 72 or under is normal, so 75 is not so horrible but I am glad I'm well under that.

Do you watch your sodium at all? Thats one reason I watch water retention/bodyfat at least some.

I havn't been watching my sodium very well. I salt everything practically. I figured since I drink so much water it wouldn't matter. The past week or so I've been trying to limit the sodium. Thats what I think caused my drop in BP. I am going to continue to watch sodium levels.

Just out of curiosity my first inject into my left delt developed a fairly good sized zit right where the injection was. I popped it a couple times. I thought that it may have been some sort of abcess but there is no pain, redness, or swelling of it. The zit has since gone away but there is a very little lump maybe the size of a bb under the skin where the injection/zit was. Is this anything to give a second thought to or is that probably some form of scar tissue do to the injection/slash huge zit?

Some time ago I just counted my sodium for the hey of it and I was 200% USRDA, that was maybe 18 months ago...

A little hardness at the injection site is pretty common, as long as it goes away relatively soon (couple days) that is normal. It also depends where you hit, ass takes the most abuse, and also where on the site you hit which comes with experience. Generally though I have good luck with delts, delts and ass are my 4 sites right now EOD.

on my delt I pretty much put it in dead center. So probably like the middle of the center delt. Is there a place you like to shoot best on your delt. When I get back in the game I will try it where you like it best. I did it in the same place on my right delt and no bump or anything. I was more worried about that since I had to suse my left hand to shoot being right handed. Then again my left delt was my first injection so maybe I didn't do as good of a job. After I pulled the pin out of my left delt it did leak some...that didn't happen on my right delt. Is it possible some juice was trapped between muscle and skin?

I go a little low and center or to the right/left, I still 'rotate' a little on the same site each time I hit that muscle. I can't go too high and I can't go too wide on the outside without hitting a lot of veins, but I know my sweet spots pretty much by now. I wouldn't worry about minute amounts of lost juice, it happens, especially with short pins. If you feel like it you could try pulling the skin before you stick in the pin, supposedly this helps.

Thanks Mudge. When I get back on I am going to try to use the different heads of the delt so avoid shooting same spot too often. Do you move around on your glutes? What about bi's? Have you done them and how do you do it? I've seen pictures of it but it seems like it would be painful, or I would do it wrong...have you tried pec shots?

I move around everywhere, just not a whole lot, there are definite sweet spots so I can't stray too far.

NEVER done biceps and dont really want too, tri I have done but not in a long while, hit a bad spot at least once that felt like a nerve somewhat, and lots of bleeding (for me).

Pecs I have done, dont use painfull gear there and after a bench day if you shoot it, I go outside on them. Overall they are not so bad, but a little sensative certainly compared to ass.

any buldgeing muscle is really open for jabbing...youd be surprised how many different spots you can jab your lats(espically if you have a lifting partner that can help ya hit harder to reach parts

in terms of spots that i like to hit glute is fav...then lat...then pec etc

Pec looks scary since it looks like your stabbin at the ol heart, but its a gravy injection since everything is right infront of you where you can control the jab with both hands..

Lats? I always heard those were nasty, haven't tried (yet?)

IML Gear Cream!
Mudge said:
I can't go too high and I can't go too wide on the outside without hitting a lot of veins, but I know my sweet spots pretty much by now.
I hear that. I'm learning my sweet spots now. If I go high, and inside on delts, I go thru a vein or hit a nerve almost everytime. Almost everywhere else on the delt, no problem.

When I start up again hopefully in a couple weeks to a month I am going to hit the delts in a couple different spots, glutes, and quads. I hope to get two spots out of each muscle if possible to avoid oil build-up since I am injecting 1.5cc. On my last cycle attempt I only did one in each delt. I was dying to try the rest of them to see how I liked it. I actually was looking forward to each injection. I think I may get some more test so that I can do a little bit of a longer cycle. I want to start out with the test for atleast a week without issue before adding the dbol and deca in there. Chances are the deca isn't going to mess with me much at 300mg a week. The dbol should be very easy to diagnose if its causing problems since its active so fast. I thank my lucky stars that I chose to use prop this past cycle otherwise I would have suffered like hell for two weeks on enan or cyp.

You'll get way more than 2 spots out of delts. I'd say I have 2 inches right/left/up/down where I can move around on my "sweet spot," which is plenty of dart space. Of course its still localized trauma bit injecting in EXACTLY the same spot over and over again, especially with short esters, would not be a wise idea I'd say.

One big plus for long esters right there, less 'abuse' on the bod.

Yeah the more injects the more scar tissue build up.....I'm thinking of using some prop to get going next time and if the sides are gone then I am going to switch to enan so that I can do a longer more comfortable cycle. I'll probably switch back to end the cycle with prop. We'll see how my doc visit goes tomorrow!

Well I got back from my doctors a few minutes ago and they did blood work and some other exams. Well anyways I was told a healthy male my age 24 has a resting heart rate of 60-95. I was 84 today at my visit and I was told that is nothing to worry about. My BP however was 152/84 and I was told this was high. My anxiety was addressed as well. My doctor gave me two different meds to control my issues. She gave me Paxil for my anxiety, and Atenolol for BP. She told me these should control my anxiety, lower my BP, and heart rate. So it looks like this should kill three birds with two stones. Thats what I am hoping for so that I can get back on cycle. They are doing blood work to check thyroid,liver,kidney, and other stuff. I requested that if possible they check my test levels while they are at it. So if they can't get that in I will go back to have it checked. So anways I just wanted to let everyone know what happened. I'll keep everyone updated on the results of my meds and how its effects are on me.

I knew Paxil was right for you...

what did they give you, Paxil or Paxil CR? how many mg's? if they gave you 25, you are better off getting samples for 12.5 for the first week, or you will feel bad!!

only drawback, the first month it is really hard to achieve orgasm during sex... other than that my friend, you are on the right track, good for you. You will be very happy with it!

Its Paxil 20mg tabs. My doc has me taking 1 tab per day. My insurance makes me get the generics if its available. Its generic name is Paroxetine. I assume its the exact same drug. So what should I expect to happen on this stuff. I has told the effects from it are not instant and take time to kick in. How will I know that its in full effect?

Trojan, on your next visit to the doc ask for Paxil CR (controlled release) it is their newest product, and better since it is time released. Paroxetine has a short half life in your system.

Effects will start to kick in in as little as 4 days, but it will take you around a month to stabilize. I guess that you will feel less anxiety, and more in control of your emotions.

Some people experience severe side effects at the beginning, they vary greatly ( I suggest you go to www.askapatient.com and read people's experiences) but almost always these side effects will last only for no more than a week, while your body adusts to Paroxetine.

I STRONGLY suggest you get a pill cutter and for the 1st week take 10 mg/day, because some of these side effects even though they are short lived they are VERY hard.

best of luck!

Well to update you all on how my BP is going on my anxiety and BP meds this morning when I got up I went down stairs and measured it right after going to the bathroom and taking care of business. After that I weighed myself. 255.5lbs. Then did a BP test and here are the results: 125/81 HR 69. That is down from average readings of like 150's/80's with HR in the 90's

Isn't 12 weeks kind of long? Most users I know are on a cycle for no more than 2 months at a time with a 3 month break.

IML Gear Cream!
Got my test results, everything A-ok!!
Not 1 thing out of order, including Testosterone levels of 417..

Doctor commented on my good health, low BF and increase of 20 lbs muscle.. lol... I don't think he suspected anything!

Gotta go, have a cycle to start!

Johnny 12 weeks is not abnormal for cycle length unless you talking about orals only

TrojanMan60563
Johnny 12 weeks is not abnormal for cycle length unless you talking about orals only
It just seemed to be 4 weeks longer than most cycles.

Most users I know aren't on their cycle even injectables for more than 8 weeks with a 3 month break or more before their next cycle.

Well 8 weeks is kinda short for drugs like Deca or test enanthate. They take half that amount of time to really get going in your body since they are a longer acting ester. Some people consider anything less then 10 weeks a waste of time if your on these type of long acting drugs. 8 weeks of being on test prop maybe an ok deal, but then again you'll getting effects within a day or two at the most.

TrojanMan60563
Well 8 weeks is kinda short for drugs like Deca or test enanthate. They take half that amount of time to really get going in your body since they are a longer acting ester. Some people consider anything less then 10 weeks a waste of time if your on these type of long acting drugs. 8 weeks of being on test prop maybe an ok deal, but then again you'll getting effects within a day or two at the most.
Well like I said most users I know aren't on a cycle for more than 2 months maybe 3 on occasion but generally 2 months & they still get great results.

to each their own. but by most peoples standars 8 weeks is a bare minimum. Its somewhat proven that longer cycles give more keepable gains

TrojanMan60563

to each their own. but by most peoples standars 8 weeks is a bare minimum. Its somewhat proven that longer cycles give more keepable gains
Just curious, would you say that IFBB pro's are on cycles for more than 3 months? Or would they just stay on for 3 months at a time?

I would venture to say that most pros are on more of the year then not. Thats a fact.

TrojanMan60563

I would venture to say that most pros are on more of the year then not. Thats a fact.
From what I've been told at that level, the IFBB pro's are on a Growth Hormone/Insulin stack many times throughout the year maybe 6 months out of the year. & then the months they aren't on GH/insulin stack they take regular anabolic steroids.

Back