• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Probably my last REAL cycle....going loud!!

IML Gear Cream!
I know...I probably couldn't lift half the weight I'm lifting if I wasn't using GH. It's amazing the wonders the stuff does for my back.

/V

Well, as many of you know I have some nasty back problems and I am limited with what I can do. I am almost 38, 273lbs, 12%bf, over a dozen cycles, training for 20+ years, a dozen with AAS, 8 with GH/SLIN/IGF. Aiming for 7K calories a day....mostly red meat. Lamb and veal with a little tuna from time to time. I will usually have 4 lamb racks or 4 veal chops for dinner. I have allergies to most fruit and veggies...so I'm a meat and potato kind of guy.

Because of my back problems and injuries,all I run now is GH (4iu ED). Going to stretch this one out to 16 weeks.

1-16 test enan 1.5gr EW
1-4 test prop 100mg EOD
1-8 NPP 100mg ED
9-16 tren ace 125mg ED
1-16 proviron 150mg ED
1-8 anadrol 100mg ED
9-16 anavar 100mg ED
1-16 arimadex 1gr ED
1-16 HCG 1000iu 2X EW (2000iu EW total)

I think that's it.....maybe some TNE on work out days to get "pumped up".:hmmm:

HGH bump current dose to 8iu if possible (sides pending) Using GreyTop brand HGH...they are a bit on the strong side. I can handle 4iu, but not sure if I can do 8iu. If I can grip the bar, I'll try and tough it out. NO SLIN OR IGF. Maybe some GHRP-6 if I have probs putting down those cals. There is a sup called "black hole" that does a nice job opening your appetite. I hope I don't need it, but it's on hand. I will also be taking 3g of vitamin C ED as VC acts like a natural AI in high doses. Milk thistle and liv52 as well.

Aromasin and Clomid for PCT....4 weeks.

Nolva and caber on hand. I've ran similar cycles to this in the past, but this one will probably be the last one. I might run a few short test/tren blasts in the future....but I think this will sufficient. I start Monday. Wish me luck.....I have not run anything in a while so my receptors are nice and fresh!! I hope to add about 10 lbs. with this cycle and come out looking much harder and more vascular. I'm also going to try and get back to the single digit bf%s.....but I think I'll be happy with 11-12%.

/V

Great cycle bro... For me the Best of the best cycle is=

Anadrol 4 first Weeks 50/100mg ED
Trenbolone acetate 100mg ED
Testosterone propionate 200mg ED
Winstrol 50mg ED
T3 Cynomel 50 / 100mcg ED
Clenbuterol E2D

Cycle of 8 weeks...
Ah ah ah ah !!!!

Good luck bro ! You stong ! :p

HGH bump current dose to 8iu if possible (sides pending) Using GreyTop brand HGH...they are a bit on the strong side. I can handle 4iu, but not sure if I can do 8iu. If I can grip the bar, I'll try and tough it out.

/V

Bro, for the HGH TheGreyTop, this is "powerful" ? You have never used Hygetropin / Godtropin etc For compare... ?

Thanks

Also try Cryo therapy for your back. A friend of mine has had a herniated disk forver and it has help her immensely.

I used Serosrim by Serono for 3 years....great stuff. But, sometimes I would have to pay $500-$600 a kit....and knew many guys paying close to $1000!! CRAZY!!! When I got my labs back when using the Greys, my numbers where almost identical. So fuck paying $600 for a kit of Seros when I can get the same results with the Greys at almost half the price. I only buy Seros now if I have to travel because they have a special patented formula that doesn't require thr kit to be stored in the fridge. And that's a HUGE help when traveling. Otherwise
....Grey all the way!

/V

Bro, for the HGH TheGreyTop, this is "powerful" ? You have never used Hygetropin / Godtropin etc For compare... ?

Thanks

I used Serosrim by Serono for 3 years....great stuff. But, sometimes I would have to pay $500-$600 a kit....and knew many guys paying close to $1000!! CRAZY!!! When I got my labs back when using the Greys, my numbers where almost identical. So fuck paying $600 for a kit of Seros when I can get the same results with the Greys at almost half the price. I only buy Seros now if I have to travel because they have a special patented formula that doesn't require thr kit to be stored in the fridge. And that's a HUGE help when traveling. Otherwise
....Grey all the way!

/V

Ok bro, thanks... yes i have look the price of serostim, is crazy !!!! lol
I'm interessed for hygetropin black top or TheGreyTop... The price is similary.
Please accept my invitation, i want send to you my source.
See you later and good work for it.

For the cycle i want use 4iu of Thegreytop for 2 months for cutting cycle whit AAS... and after i start whit 8/10iu whit insuline / IGF1 + AAS for bulking.

DAMN!!,
I don't know how the hell anyone can tolerate 8-10 iu of legit shit??? I been through 600iu now at a rate of 6iu a day of grey tops, got my non dominant hand almost fucking numb and dominant hand pretty damn tingly. Started hurting just a little bit in my palm when lifting . I just backed down to 5 iu a day to get a little relief. I will drop a little more if need be. I had planned to go to 8 for a while after pct through the summer. NO FREAKING WAY lol . If it will clear up a little, i will go back to 6 again.

I have no plans to ever go to 10iu a day....don't think I could even handle it. The older you get, the more sensitive your body reacts to it. When my cycle is done...I'll probably run 3-4iu a day....and in a few years, probably drop the dose down to 2-2.5/3 a day. I achieved all that I wanted for the most part. The primary reason I will continue to use GH is because it does WONDERS for my several back issues that I have.

/V

Because Abombs are the shit..

IML Gear Cream!
Any reason you went with Anadrol vs Dbol?

I used to take BOTH but I couldn't handle the headaches. The main reason I went with drol is because it gives me a great deal more strength. And with that...I can slap more plates on the bar allowing me to lift more weight giving me an overall better workout. The more weight, the better. Dbol simply doesn't give me the strength drol does. Bottom line.

/V

I used to take BOTH but I couldn't handle the headaches. The main reason I went with drol is because it gives me a great deal more strength. And with that...I can slap more plates on the bar allowing me to lift more weight giving me an overall better workout. The more weight, the better. Dbol simply doesn't give me the strength drol does. Bottom line.

/V

I'll be trying both this upcoming run..
25mg/25mg Pre-Wo with possible TNE also

I'll be trying both this upcoming run..
25mg/25mg Pre-Wo with possible TNE also

I used to do that....but at 100mg of each including 100mg of TNE about 2 hrs. before workout. I just can't run any dose of drol and dbol without getting headaches. I used to run HALO instead, but it's gotten harder to get and is now the most expensive compound around. So no more HALO. Used to be great before an MMA match!!

/V

b01453c4b5d0c657370038c7ad2386c3.jpg

That's my next run.. Halo & Tren dosages will vary...
TNE will be in here for Pre also..

I used to do that....but at 100mg of each including 100mg of TNE about 2 hrs. before workout. I just can't run any dose of drol and dbol without getting headaches. I used to run HALO instead, but it's gotten harder to get and is now the most expensive compound around. So no more HALO. Used to be great before an MMA match!!

/V

100 of each is high bro lol
No wonder why you got headaches

Nah...I would still get them at half the dose. The two together don't go well with me....no matter the dose.

/V

We'll see how I react, may have to play with dosing or drop one... Also have injectable Dbol & tabs, so that's an option.

do you get the same joint relief from npp as deca? I have only run deca and it last for a good while after pct

Back