• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Profile Information Please!!

peterwilliams

The Man!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi there

My question is with regard to T200. I need a profile for it. Can you suggest a good profile site with T200 info or can someone post me T200 info please. I would also appreciate some profile information about Testosterone suspension, fenilpropionate and t.enanthate.

Thanks guys...

P.S. anyone know much about juicemaster from steroidsuperstore. Is he a scammer?

:cry:

Hey buddy...are you reffering to Tornel or Brovel T-200? If yes, let me know. I can give you some info on them.

What do you want to know about suspension, enanthate, and propionate? Give me some specifics, cause there's so much info!

And, I've never heard of that guy!

Thanks Eric

Hi mate,

Just any profile information you may have would be good. Someone asked me about T200 but I could not find any information on it. Does not matter what brand. However I have since been told that it is the same as t.enanthate which is also similar to t.cypionate.

Can you suggest a good site with profile information.

With regard to the other drugs mentioned Any information on them will do also. I am trying to develop a profile data base.

Thanks all

P.S. thanks mifody for the heads up on juicemaster

:thumb:

Originally posted by tiny
check out www.anaboliceview.com they got pictures aswell..

tiny

Yup...excellent site! Also, PW, you should really purchase Anabolics 2002. Solid book for pics and profiles.

I saw that superstore, and asked the guy a question, and he wouldnt leave me alone at all. I didnt know what the deal was. I think he is a scammer.

Back