• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pussy type

Type of pussy

• Innie (small tucked away inner labia)

Votes: 83 33.5%
  • Outie (large protruding inner labia)

Votes: 44 17.7%
  • Just right (proportional)

Votes: 121 48.8%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
well...I have a tabby and I think she is just right :tomato:

WHoa what a post!!

Hmmmmmmm.....

I agree with David ......

I never had a pussy that I didnt like....

Damn...I remember one time at band camp, I had someone that felt smooth like butter.

God, I wished that I stayed with her though...she was like my favorite. You never really know what you had until its gone.

Damn, and she tasted so sweet too.....

I hate being so sexually frustrated.....

I actually remember a girl who was like SILK inside, man o man I tell ya!!! I wish I could find her out there, She rocked my world

Oh God.....silk..yes thats the word I wanted to use too.

The girl had a butt like Tina Rigdon.... she had the same exact body type like Tina Rigdon. I mean this girl would put a lot of fitness chicks to shame. I regret letting her go.

We would have had beautiful and muscular kids.

Man, I wished that I was ready for a commited relationship back then when I had her.

I miss that silky smooth texture and not to mention that sweetness....

i take an innie and when im done with it, its an outtie !!!!!!

im out
hahaha

huh? 23

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
huh? 23
Click on the GreatSatan's link........and read...........haha :D

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by sawheet
I actually remember a girl who was like SILK inside, man o man I tell ya!!! I wish I could find her out there, She rocked my world

i am back hun ;)

TGS, what a damn coincidence.We got the exact same poster up in our dorm lounge in Whitman, except it has a way hotter babe.

I think #5 is a little "yesterday"
23 isn't bad if he knows when to cut it off
Now....#20. That's alright in my book. Except it has to be a two way street.

I just clicked on that thread too but all I saw were pictures and no words!!! :haha:

I thought the perfect woman was 3 feet, no teeth, flat head to put the beer on and big ears to hold on to?:shrug: ;)

I have had complaints for being too small :(

Lol, yea, but half the time he can't find the clit :p

you are just messing with the wrong guys, you just need a guy that...........well...........nevermind, that is pretty small. Are you a small girl in general?
Oh and I love the Jessica Rabbit in your AVI! too cool:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
No, I am not really that small.. 5'8, 130 lbs.. I dunno wtf it is! lol

i like this subject, it makes me think about pussy at work!!! god damn i cant concentrate

i had a "girlfriend" once, she had a huge pussy dude, i mean this thing could strech as hell, everytime we do a 69er i tryed to see how much it can go, lol i always tried to see into the "black hole" hahahhaha, i was only 15 then, man that was a fun time. Plus whenever we did dogystyle it wasn't even feeling all that nice and tucked in, now i have a girlfriend who is always complaining that she hurts when i go in

Umm, just takin a wild guess here.....people have told me before that i'm proportional and such so that's the one i picked. maybe i'd have to see pics of them besdie the options :p

Originally posted by firestorm
I didn't beat around anything! I looked directly at it!!!! hahahahahaha
hey...I never got to see????
I want pics!
:D

It's just right - Beautiful

I still can not beleive this post its just so blunt.

LMAO. First thing, I guess we know his priorities are.

i just dont know.

Back