• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Q & A with John Connor Expert AAS advisor

IML Gear Cream!
......Heavy/John....thanks for your frankness....and for being precise....great info...

I noticed that lol

The older I get the more important sex drive and comfort on cycle becomes to me. Even when I do high dosed blasts I try to design the cycle with comfort in mind. Its pretty hard to run tren without losing sleep or feeling agitated all the time so a guy either has to drop the tren dose or mitigate the side effects. Over the years I have experimented with all kinds of things to have more comfort on a blast. Sometimes its not realistic but at lower doses it is manageable.

Heavy,

What is the minimum amount of tren that would provide benefit in your opinion? I know that is a very vague question as it depends on the individuals response to the compound, but take an educated guess if you would.

Thanks!!

Can you verify this for me. Ive spoke with you through pm about my cycling in the past.
Ive been gradually upping my doses and have begun to notice that the difference in appearence really goes to another level at the 1g mark. Lower doses give you the "on" look but when you go into the gram and above zone your body really begins to mutate. I ve done all variations of test cycle but never seen results like these. Do you think that the body reaches a different level of receptor saturation? What causes the immense changes?

Heavy,

What is the minimum amount of tren that would provide benefit in your opinion? I know that is a very vague question as it depends on the individuals response to the compound, but take an educated guess if you would.

Thanks!!
Trenbolone has significant tissue building abilities because it's so anabolic/androgenic. Trenbolone is around 5 times more anabolic AND androgenic than Testosterone making it a very effective steroid.

Trenbolone will be effective for most users between 150-225mg per week. More adventuresome users could double those doses. The bare minimum I would use is 150mg Tren per week with at least a replacement dose of Testosterone.

Trenbolone has significant tissue building abilities because it's so anabolic/androgenic. Trenbolone is around 5 times more anabolic AND androgenic than Testosterone making it a very effective steroid.

Trenbolone will be effective for most users between 150-225mg per week. More adventuresome users could double those doses. The bare minimum I would use is 150mg Tren per week with at least a replacement dose of Testosterone.

And would you choose tren ace or tren enth given the choice of dosing at 150-225mg per week?

And would you choose tren ace or tren enth given the choice of dosing at 150-225mg per week?
Either is fine, Ace will be a bit more effective than Enanthate mg for mg due to the ester weight though.

Attachments

• ester~weight.jpg
    ester~weight.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 115
Either is fine, Ace will be a bit more effective than Enanthate mg for mg due to the ester weight though.

Thank you Sir, you are a wealth of knowledge and I'm glad you are here and so willing to share.

I love learning about AAS, so many things we can advance our knowledge on.

What's the craziest cycle you've ever heard of someone running?

Oh, and what would a hypothetical cycle look like for a physique pro? I wanted to ask in IG's thread, but didn't want to come off as disrespectful.

IML Gear Cream!
Can you verify this for me. Ive spoke with you through pm about my cycling in the past.
Ive been gradually upping my doses and have begun to notice that the difference in appearence really goes to another level at the 1g mark. Lower doses give you the "on" look but when you go into the gram and above zone your body really begins to mutate. I ve done all variations of test cycle but never seen results like these. Do you think that the body reaches a different level of receptor saturation? What causes the immense changes?
Steroids are clearly proven to be dose dependent in terms of adding LBM. In other words the more you administer the more the LBM gains up to a point. This has been demonstrated in the following study where increases in IGF-1, strength, fat free mass, size and power increased with the testosterone dose. Testosterone dose-response rel... [Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI

At what dose of Testosterone this dose relationship stops is unknown. The scientists in the study only used up to 600mg of T per week but anecdotal reports indicate that the dose response is much higher than 600mg of T weekly. I have little doubt that 1 gram of T weekly is more effective than 600mg of T per week at adding LBM.

AR receptor up-regulation has also been proven when administering T.Androgen Receptor in Human Skeletal Muscle and Cultured Muscle Satellite Cells: Up-Regulation by Androgen Treatment In other words when you inject testosterone your body makes more Androgen Receptors. Therefore receptor saturation is unlikely unless you administer very high doses.

Hope this hasn't been asked....

Heavy, do you believe you reached your genetic potential, or close to your genetic potential before you began using AAS?

What's the craziest cycle you've ever heard of someone running?
Its hard to separate fact from fiction but I have heard all kinds of stupid stuff. Most of it sounds made up to me. When you run high doses (over 2 grams per week) it can become a bit uncomfortable and it will skew lipids or raise Hemoglobin, RBC's and Hematocrit pretty fast. I always laugh when a guy says he is running 200mg of anadrol daily and 2 grams of test per week and he says his blood work comes back normal. LOL! Yeah, right.

However, I know guys that run between 2-3 grams per week. That would not be unusual for some top level guys or a gym rat running an experiment.

Oh, and what would a hypothetical cycle look like for a physique pro? I wanted to ask in IG's thread, but didn't want to come off as disrespectful.
For ladies? Some run nothing, some run orals at reasonable doses ie clen, T3, anavar, winny, etc. Some will venture into injects. Its really all over the map. I know for a fact one female pro who has never ran any steroids and I know another that is afraid of needles so she just uses the above orals.

Hope this hasn't been asked....

Heavy, do you believe you reached your genetic potential, or close to your genetic potential before you began using AAS?
No, not even close. I started aas on and off at age 20. That was several decades ago.

I think waiting is a good idea for young men though but not because of genetic potential. Young guys need to learn how to properly train and dial in their nutrition first. That takes time and consistency.

Do you have any pics of you from back in the day? Maybe some polaroid's lol

Do you have any pics of you from back in the day? Maybe some polaroid's lol
Yes, I would have to scan them....I need to buy a new scanner though. My new computer does not support my old scanner. I was always a little fat. My weight hovered around 250 most of the time. I have always been just a gym rat. Never worried about conditioning. This last year was the first time in my adult life I ever got into really good shape. I like beer too much.

Any studies on Test effects on lipids based on dosage?

Testosterone Enanthate lowers HDL slightly and has virtually no effect on LDL up to 600mg per week.

Adverse experiences and safety measures.

Hemoglobin levels decreased significantly in men receiving the 50-mg dose but increased at the 600-mg dose; the changes in hemoglobin were positively correlated with testosterone concentrations (r = 0.66, P = 0.0001) (Table7). Changes in plasma HDL cholesterol, in contrast, were negatively dependent on testosterone dose (P = 0.0049) and correlated with testosterone concentrations (r = −0.40, P = 0.0054). Total cholesterol, plasma low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels did not change significantly at any dose. Serum PSA, creatinine, bilirubin, alanine aminotransferase, and alkaline phosphatase did not change significantly in any group, but aspartate aminotransferase decreased significantly in the 25-mg group. Two men in the 25-mg group, five in the 50-mg group, three in the 125-mg group, seven in the 300-mg group, and two in the 600-mg group developed acne. One man receiving the 50-mg dose reported decreased ability to achieve erections.

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men

Testosterone Enanthate lowers HDL slightly and has virtually no effect on LDL up to 600mg per week.

Adverse experiences and safety measures.

Hemoglobin levels decreased significantly in men receiving the 50-mg dose but increased at the 600-mg dose; the changes in hemoglobin were positively correlated with testosterone concentrations (r = 0.66, P = 0.0001) (Table7). Changes in plasma HDL cholesterol, in contrast, were negatively dependent on testosterone dose (P = 0.0049) and correlated with testosterone concentrations (r = −0.40, P = 0.0054). Total cholesterol, plasma low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels did not change significantly at any dose. Serum PSA, creatinine, bilirubin, alanine aminotransferase, and alkaline phosphatase did not change significantly in any group, but aspartate aminotransferase decreased significantly in the 25-mg group. Two men in the 25-mg group, five in the 50-mg group, three in the 125-mg group, seven in the 300-mg group, and two in the 600-mg group developed acne. One man receiving the 50-mg dose reported decreased ability to achieve erections.

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men

Nice, thank you!

IML Gear Cream!
Should be a good writeup or two for those of us that are gyno prone.
Hell I can't even look at Anadrol, Dbol, or Test without developing sensitivity. Right now I am battling it back as i finish up my cycle. But, a nice informative guide that discusses gyno, how to reverse it, prolactin, estrogen, etc. What AI for what: Nolva, Clomid, Dex, then things like caber etc.

I know these writeups are on the forum scattered about. But, should be gathered into a new up to date version and hell make it a sticky too

Just want'd to bump & say that this section has already helped me on afew things, just by reading ur answers from other members questions. Your very knowledgeable Heavy, & thanks for doin' this..

Heavy/John I just have a quick question I heard someone was running test cyp 300mg tren hex 400 and EQ 400 per wk. Do you think it makes much of a difference if they use say EQ (vs) Mast? If so why and how. Also I know that guy have very little sides because the test dose was much lower but still is having great results up to about wk 8-9. Now he upped the test a bit, and added proviron.

Should be a good writeup or two for those of us that are gyno prone.
Hell I can't even look at Anadrol, Dbol, or Test without developing sensitivity. Right now I am battling it back as i finish up my cycle. But, a nice informative guide that discusses gyno, how to reverse it, prolactin, estrogen, etc. What AI for what: Nolva, Clomid, Dex, then things like caber etc.

I know these writeups are on the forum scattered about. But, should be gathered into a new up to date version and hell make it a sticky too
What compounds and ancillaries are you currently taking?

Just want'd to bump & say that this section has already helped me on afew things, just by reading ur answers from other members questions. Your very knowledgeable Heavy, & thanks for doin' this..
You are very welcome brother.

Heavy, what's your take on running Tren and Deca on a bulk as it relates to prolactin? In what dose ranges if at all.

J.C.
Is there hard evidence, or your own personal experience that directly link trenbolone to prolactin related side effects. There are conflicting opinions everywhere.
Thanks

You are very welcome br
other.

My question was more in general but hell if we wanna talk about me I'm game
Currently test E run with aromasin 12.5 eod
Developed sensitive puffy nips increased aromaskn to 12.5. Twice a day and offered letro
Tapered up letro to the 2.5mg dose
Now running letro no change in sensitivity

I have no lump just puffy and sensitive
Taking fish oil lots of it to try to keep my joints lubed up

if someone was pin phobic (for good reason:)) what would you recommend as the best course of action to raise T levels?
Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge.

heavy iron i have a question?tren a is it liver toxic? and if so will 300mg a week, meaning 75mg pind eod for 8 weeks be to hard on the liver?

Back