• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question about my workout.

BraveUlysses

Blue note boy.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi folks.

Just a quick question. First, this is my workout...

Mon: Back, Chest, and shoulders.
Tues: Off
Wed: Off
Thurs: Legs, arms and Abs.
Fri: Off
Sat: Off
Sun: Off

Im new to working out. And, im trying to slap some muscle on my frame. So, I have been doing low volume, heavy weight workouts. Two excersises per muscle group. Anyway, my question is; should I do, two Basic excersises per muscle or should I do one Basic and one Auxilery excersise (taking into account that my goal is to muscle up)?

Thanx.

training two times a week is fine but if you are going to do that you will be better of training total body instead of upper/lower, just so that you can get more volume in across the week.

Post stickie viewing workout:

Mon: Chest, Back and Shoulders.
Wed: Legs and Abs
Thurs: Off
Fri: Chest, Back and Shoulders.

*Legs on the next monday - rinse and repeat*

I'll do two basic excersises per muscle and every now and then do a couple sets of a basic bicep excersise after back and triceps after chest.

I'll also probably do a HIIT cardio session on my off day after each upper-body day.

Does that sound good? Please give it a grade or rank or whatever you think (taking into consideration that I am new to working out).

Thanks.

BraveUlysses said:
Post stickie viewing workout:

Mon: Chest, Back and Shoulders.
Wed: Legs and Abs
Thurs: Off
Fri: Chest, Back and Shoulders.

*Legs on the next monday - rinse and repeat*

I'll do two basic excersises per muscle and every now and then do a couple sets of a basic bicep excersise after back and triceps after chest.

I'll also probably do a HIIT cardio session on my off day after each upper-body day.

Does that sound good? Please give it a grade or rank or whatever you think (taking into consideration that I am new to working out).

Thanks.

if u have a good exercise selection i'll give that b+ or even A depends if you chose the basics .....

Back