• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question for mods !

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Seriously fucking pissed and i want to know how you going to reship GP products when Geneza is not around. sure go ahead submit ticket all u get is the same fucking reply. So how ya gonna rehip a product that is MIA. Think about it, anyone??????

Jesus ur the most bipolar member I know, you will get your gp products so stop acting like you know the inner workings of a international drug ring.

i know right, i think it because i have been seeing a lot of posts last night distracting from why most members r here right now why would you come to this section unless there is a discrempensy? Dont get me wrong I love GP products (top notch) and Naps but never expected this from them.

i know right, i think it because i have been seeing a lot of posts last night distracting from why most members r here right now why would you come to this section unless there is a discrempensy? Dont get me wrong I love GP products (top notch) and Naps but never expected this from them.

Quit coming here 10 times a day, it will drive you nuts. Your pack WILL arrive, patience Bro, a bit more patience.

Seriously fucking pissed and i want to know how you going to reship GP products when Geneza is not around. sure go ahead submit ticket all u get is the same fucking reply. So how ya gonna rehip a product that is MIA. Think about it, anyone??????

GP might not be showing on naps site, but I'll eat my iPhone if they are done being produced. It's just not going to happen bro.

Maybe the products are not showing because they are all being used for reships and to fill held up orders? Think about it.

Quit coming here 10 times a day, it will drive you nuts. Your pack WILL arrive, patience Bro, a bit more patience.

It's hard not to but gxr is right. If you keep coming here multiple time a day your going to lose it bro. And no I am not a naps supporter. I'm in the same boat as you and had to stop checking every new post because I was also starting to go nuts lol. Lot easier on the mind to check once aday. Just hope for tomorrow.

Naps is trying to get this over with, but people demand information. They want ETA's on shipping, post sensitive details, want to know exact information. And you know who else monitors this? If you answered LE, you would be correct. Here is my suggestion, sit back and give it a BIT more time, I know that is a lot to ask. But do it and see that Naps will come through. They always have and they always will.

i do come here 1 a day, but recently get consumed from all input from these guys who have no outstanding orders just to rub it our face, had a lot riding on this order missed Nationals this yr...gotta save $ up all over again.

Jesus ur the most bipolar member I know, you will get your gp products so stop acting like you know the inner workings of a international drug ring.

no doubt

bipolar.....more like fed up.

IML Gear Cream!

one second your normal^^^^

bipolar.....more like fed up.
Next minute your wacked out..not sure what to make of you and if gear is really right for you in this state.

Naps is trying to get this over with, but people demand information. They want ETA's on shipping, post sensitive details, want to know exact information. And you know who else monitors this? If you answered LE, you would be correct. Here is my suggestion, sit back and give it a BIT more time, I know that is a lot to ask. But do it and see that Naps will come through. They always have and they always will.

Good point, no one likes to wait, but what's the purpose of insisting & driving yourself crazy.

Good point, no one likes to wait, but what's the purpose of insisting & driving yourself crazy.

I've been reading your posts Dahawk..

It seems that you are utterly incapable of coming up with an original thought.
You should try it sometime, it can be a really liberating thing.

ive waited .. took 6 months for me to get a customs letter once.. and nobody could tell me where my package was.. i never acted like some of the wierdos.. stop making excuses for them lol

I've been reading your posts Dahawk..

It seems that you are utterly incapable of coming up with an original thought.
You should try it sometime, it can be a really liberating thing.

Wow, u really took the time to do that ?, :loser2:
"you should find a hobby, try it, it can be a really liberating thing"

ive waited .. took 6 months for me to get a customs letter once.. and nobody could tell me where my package was.. i never acted like some of the wierdos.. stop making excuses for them lol

I hear you man, it's the game we play, it's never taken that long for me, but if it does, there's nothing I can do about it.

Wow, u really took the time to do that ?, :loser2:
"you should find a hobby, try it, it can be a really liberating thing"

I read everyone's posts as I scroll down the thread, I have recently begun to scroll past the little hulk avatar as I have realized the posts made by that user have absolutely no useful content.

Im not trying to be offensive...it's just an observation I've made. No one else seems to notice so I would say you're in the clear.

I read everyone's posts as I scroll down the thread, I have recently begun to scroll past the little hulk avatar as I have realized the posts made by that user have absolutely no useful content.

Im not trying to be offensive...it's just an observation I've made. No one else seems to notice so I would say you're in the clear.

stop post stalking man! not cool lol

Man, what is this coming to?? People are getting desperate for their packs (or money) and they've started tearing out each other (!) because of it.
Honestly guys, the sane thing to do is obviously 1) to keep posting and let Naps know we're here (I know GXR and Anabolic won't agree, but where's the pressure if people just disappear and leave the issue alone?), and then 2) just wait like they say, without bitching each other out. Everyone who's waiting for an order (and everyone who is waiting to order once they reopen) is in the same boat here. We're just waiting, and taking sides and warring against each other isn't going to make it faster. Unfortunately, this situation is not like a real-world store where you can rage and get what you want (or get it faster).

GXR and Anabolic are clearly still in contact with Naps somehow, and apparently Naps has a deadline until the end of the week for Prince to keep them as paying sponsors (I wish it wouldn't come to that, because how are people who ordered supposed to stay updated as to the shipping situation without this forum?).

Obviously, we all want to know what the situation is with naps (whether it's if they're going to pull through with the orders, or if they're safe to order from), so let's just stay a little civil with each other at least, and continue requesting updates as to what's going on. I have a feeling something will come to this situation within the next week, whether it's (preferably) Naps pulling through and ending this debacle so we can have them back as a good sponsor to do business with (with advertised 8-day shipping), or (regrettably) Prince having to drop what was one of the greatest sponsors here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back