• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Receive 10 x 10ml steroids free! May crazy offer!

Wish I could try out World Pharma, but even if I did win the buy 2 get 2 free deal, WP is still way more expensive than some of the incredibly reliable, professional UGL sources on here. Just not worth the money to be perfectly honest.

Wish I could try out World Pharma, but even if I did win the buy 2 get 2 free deal, WP is still way more expensive than some of the incredibly reliable, professional UGL sources on here. Just not worth the money to be perfectly honest.

I agree, your prices are nuts ! :wacko:

Dear
Forwardhk,you are the only one from over 60.000 customers wp has who hate his shop! the only one...

How the hell do you get I hate his shop from my post? Apparently you do not have the ability understand what you read. In a nut shell I stated: How is it a deal. Its nice. Its quality test. Pm is misleading.

My only problem is with the wording
[h=2]Receive 10 x 10ml steroids free! May crazy offer![/h]
If written correctly this should read Win 10 x 10ml steroids. May crazy lottery!

All about the language!!!

How the hell do you get I hate his shop from my post? Apparently you do not have the ability understand what you read. In a nut shell I stated: How is it a deal. Its nice. Its quality test. Pm is misleading.

My only problem is with the wording
Receive 10 x 10ml steroids free! May crazy offer!

If written correctly this should read Win 10 x 10ml steroids. May crazy lottery!

All about the language!!!

I think you have forgotten a couple of important things bro, firstly - this is an international forum where we have members who can not speak perfect English as it is not their native language so leave your comments about eachothers languages out of conversations as this is bordering on discrimmination and secondly, please stay on topic.

I think you have forgotten a couple of important things bro, firstly - this is an international forum where we have members who can not speak perfect English as it is not their native language so leave your comments about eachothers languages out of conversations as this is bordering on discrimmination and secondly, please stay on topic.

Take a look at where I am bro. I am international and clearly understand english is not his first language. Thanks for the pointers and note to stay on topic.

IML Gear Cream!
i am sure all who want to understand what i mean they understand it! Winner will for sure understand ;)

buy hcg - pregnyl -5000 (chorionic gonadotropin) online at world pharma

buy xanax - alprazolam (alprazolam) online at world pharma

the xanax from wp is very good so may as well jump in on this.

My clinic charges $70 for 10,000iu hcg so this is actually a better deal for me.

Ordered items
shop itempricequantitysum
hcg - pregnyl -5000140.00 usd1140.00 usd
xanax - alprazolam40.00 usd10400.00 usd
regular shippment30.00 usd130.00 usd
total570.00 usd

Hcg!

attachment.php

Attachments

• WorldPharmaHCG.jpg
    WorldPharmaHCG.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 93
Website not displaying for me in Firefox for Explorer. So can checkout pricing
or nothing :(

if you see my forum you can see i have ddos attack and my site and webmail is down..in next few days i hope my tech guy will fixed it..and i will be back with better protection...;)

I see nothing at all at moment... thank you for reply. I'll keep an eye out for change.
Unless you have something you can pm me to review while I wait. No worries either
way.

Thank you kindly

Back