• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Redness and swelling 3 days after injection

IML Gear Cream!
i had the exact same thing my first cycle. i was told its because i hadn't injected before nd it was just a hematoma so i put a hot compress on it and then i went away after a couple of those. hurt like a bitch for a couple days. i really don't think its a big deal and i know i was hitting the right spot.

my 1st few pins were just like this.

Red as hell and swollen for a week.

You're fine.

Make sure you go deep enough into the muscle.....don't move it around a lot.

Im sure the brand is fine.....no need to know which brand it is....thats not the problem

Fine. Can't tell anything to look at it. I can still feel a knot about the size of a golf ball deep in the muscle, though. Nothing like that on the first side.

It may be that the effects would have gradually gone away with continued injections, I do not know, but I was not willing to risk it, especially given the way I felt, not able even to work out, appetite suppressed, etc.

I am working out fine now.

Swelling.jpg

Soon as i saw this i thought infection.
I would strongly advise you dump this gear and see a Doctor.
1ml of gear should NOT do that.

I have injected gear with a 5/8 size needle into thighs and never seen anything like this.
Max i have done is 3.4ml
1.2 Test E
1ml B12
1ml Deca
Most i had was a little soreness.
I can't imagine what that feels like.

Last edited:
Well, an infection would not clear up in a week but get worse, right? I hope that does not sound like a stupid question.

I came this close (thumb and forefinger close together) to going to the doctor the night I was having trouble even getting in and out of the car, walking, going up the stairs, and I was feeling dizzy, but like I said, I seem fine now.

I am no doctor, but I do not think an infection in the muscle would clear up on its own.

throw that shit out the door man.

That is NOT NORMAL

you need to tell whoever sold you that shit that you want you money back.

Might not be an infection.
You injected 1ml of gear and it swell away out 2-4 inches.
To me something ain't right.
Where did all the swelling come from ?

If your happy to go ahead and keep running the gear its entirely up to your brother.
Me in your situation i would cut my loses.

If this happens again please go see a doc.
Tell him your tried some HCG or B12 and this happened.
Just to be 100% sure it isn't infected.
I will guarantee you he will look at it and run for antibiotics.

throw that shit out the door man.

That is NOT NORMAL

you need to tell whoever sold you that shit that you want you money back.

Might not be an infection.
You injected 1ml of gear and it swell away out 2-4 inches.
To me something ain't right.
Where did all the swelling come from ?

If your happy to go ahead and keep running the gear its entirely up to your brother.
Me in your situation i would cut my loses.

If this happens again please go see a doc.
Tell him your tried some HCG or B12 and this happened.
Just to be 100% sure it isn't infected.
I will guarantee you he will look at it and run for antibiotics.

Guys,

I agree, not normal. I threw this stuff out last week. There was no way I was going to continue. I am not now still swollen, and I feel a lot better, so I do not think there is an infection.

The odd thing is that regardless of the reaction, I have put on muscle, people have even commented on it when I am wearing a shirt, and my balls are a little smaller (lol!). I added body weight even though my stomach fat visibly shrank (even with the water retention my abs are actually more visible than before), and I am a little stronger in the gym. That is a lot for the first two weeks. Started on Valentine's made up fake holiday, so today would be the start of week 3 had I continued.

Kind of funny given the long acting esters in that compound, they will still be in my system for another two weeks (last injection was a week ago today).

Took two days off the dianabol, and then once I started feeling better, resumed the 30 mg daily.

I will start test cyp (keeping it simple this time) soon.

So if I had a cycle log, it would look all screwed up like this.

Week 1 sust 600 mg (2 injections of 300 each), 30 mg d-bol ed
Week 2 sust 300 mg (one injection), then go cold turkey and stop everything for two days, then resume d-bol at 30 mg ed
Week 3 d-bol 30 mg daily, and maybe test cyp at 500 mg (250 twice a week) if it arrives in time.
Weeks 3-11 - 8 weeks of test cyp at 500 a week with d-bol continuing at 30 mg daily for the first two weeks

How is that for a pretty screwed up cycle beginning? This ought to work given the long acting ester in the sust meaning I never really come off, even with the week to week and a half break.

Is this the way you would do it, if you were stuck in my situation, or would you do it differently?

IML Gear Cream!
Glad to see your dumped that shit.
I am sure it had test in there but something else that shouldn't be there.

I have gone from Sust to Test E.
Should be no problems.
If it is the same lab and you get the slightest bit of swelling get your money back.
Should only see swelling if you inject large amounts sub Q.
I get slight swelling in Chest because i stuck 2ml in there.
Was a tiny little lump which went away after a few days.

Just make sure you thinking safety first.
Gear can cause many nasty sides as we all know,
Sometimes injections leave you sore the next day.
They start leaving you looking like the elephant man then you got to think health first.
It ain't worth putting your body at risk for the sake of a few bucks or lb.

Good
Test E and C are the same as you know.

I went from Test E to sust then from the sust back to Test E.

Since you got some new gear would they now be 2x 10ml 250mg/ml ?
If you run it for 10 weeks at 500mg.
Good luck with the new cycle.

Since you got some new gear would they now be 2x 10ml 250mg/ml ?
If you run it for 10 weeks at 500mg.
10 ml at 200 mg/ml, x 4, but did not expect to use all 4. 200 x 10 ml is 2,000, two of them is 4,000, divided by 8 weeks is 500. That is how I came up with it. Obviously, I have plenty to up the amount per week or lengthen the cycle, but keep in mind this is my first cycle - although I am tempted to do 600 mg per week rather than 500 mg.

First cycle you could do 600mg for 15 weeks.
Long as you understand the importance and respect the substance in which you are dealing with you will be fine.

Injections same time every week and run a AI.
HCG since its a long one.
Good PCT protocol and you will be G2G.

Week 2 sust 300 mg (one injection), then go cold turkey and stop everything for two days, then resume d-bol at 30 mg ed
Week 3 d-bol 30 mg daily, and maybe test cyp at 500 mg (250 twice a week) if it arrives in time.
Weeks 3-11 - 8 weeks of test cyp at 500 a week with d-bol continuing at 30 mg daily for the first two weeks

How is that for a pretty screwed up cycle beginning? This ought to work given the long acting ester in the sust meaning I never really come off, even with the week to week and a half break.

Is this the way you would do it, if you were stuck in my situation, or would you do it differently?
Oddly, here in week three on nothing by the 30 mg ed, and no pinning in over a week, strength gains continue. Nothing earth shattering, but I have pushed through boundaries where I was stuck for years training naturally and just keep slowly adding reps or weight.
Weird.
I have been getting comments from people about visible changes.
Had a great workout today.
Makes me wish I could have continued a normal, non-messed up cycle, as I think I would be rocking right along . . .

Glad to hear you are doing better! I've been reading the posts and agree it's not an infection. I'm in healthcare and I've seen infections and that definitely isn't one. Especially since you haven't had a fever. What I want to say is that many UGLs use a high concentration of BA and BB, all of which are good to use for safety reasons BUT can cause massive pain with injections. This is because it irritates the hell out of muscles when injected, pretty much just burns the muscle. Most HG use around 0.9% BA, most UGLs use 1-5%, a little too much. Best thing to do is inject after a workout, or much earlier than your workout i.e don't inject the thigh and go workout your legs right away, wait at least a couple of hours. Also, use a warm compress ALWAYS! do it after the injection for 15-20min and throughout the day, trust me it helps a lot! Your reaction IMO was from a combo of high concentration of gear, BA and/or BB. I use HG sust from Organon and it hurts like a bitch, I use my shoulder and it feels like I got punched multiple times, although there is no redness, just minor swelling, usually goes away in 3 days. Thanks for your post. Be safe bro!

Started on Valentine's made up fake holiday, so today would be the start of week 3 had I continued.

Kind of funny given the long acting esters in that compound, they will still be in my system for another two weeks (last injection was a week ago today).

Took two days off the dianabol, and then once I started feeling better, resumed the 30 mg daily.

I will start test cyp (keeping it simple this time) soon.

Grrr . . . Week 3 is almost over and still waiting on meds. Continuing d-bol at 30 mg. daily.

Active life of sustanon is 3 weeks, PCT should not be started for 21 days, so technically I am not "off" cycle even at this point, but the wait is still frustrating.
:pissed:

Glad to hear you are doing better! I've been reading the posts and agree it's not an infection. I'm in healthcare and I've seen infections and that definitely isn't one. Especially since you haven't had a fever. What I want to say is that many UGLs use a high concentration of BA and BB, all of which are good to use for safety reasons BUT can cause massive pain with injections. This is because it irritates the hell out of muscles when injected, pretty much just burns the muscle. Most HG use around 0.9% BA, most UGLs use 1-5%, a little too much. Best thing to do is inject after a workout, or much earlier than your workout i.e don't inject the thigh and go workout your legs right away, wait at least a couple of hours. Also, use a warm compress ALWAYS! do it after the injection for 15-20min and throughout the day, trust me it helps a lot! Your reaction IMO was from a combo of high concentration of gear, BA and/or BB. I use HG sust from Organon and it hurts like a bitch, I use my shoulder and it feels like I got punched multiple times, although there is no redness, just minor swelling, usually goes away in 3 days. Thanks for your post. Be safe bro!

Exact thing happens to me too. Never on the delt, but on my glute, and on my left quad. Makes me almost useless....swelled up bad, and hurt like a bitch. I still get everything done but its hurts like hell every movement, limping and lookin' like a wounded soldier....

I read on another thraed that its the sharp testosterone powder under a microscope is super jagged and sharp, and once the ester buffer is gone, the T slices and dices the muscle??

IML Gear Cream!
Most HG use around 0.9% BA, most UGLs use 1-5%, a little too much. . . . Your reaction IMO was from a combo of high concentration of gear, BA and/or BB. I use HG sust from Organon and it hurts like a bitch, I use my shoulder and it feels like I got punched multiple times, although there is no redness, just minor swelling, usually goes away in 3 days. Thanks for your post. Be safe bro!
A guy on another thread had redness and swelling. His gear was 2.8% BA! Wow.

Anyway, switching to AP Test C, with 200 mg/ml . . . ought to work.

are your sustano's made by (pharmatec obs ) karcahi....there the new ones and they hurt like a mother i did a shoulder shot and swelled for days and was hot for days too.

My sust is UGL and it hurts for days and is red, but on the ass or glute it makes it hard as hell to walk, get in and out of cars and bed, and can't bend over without looking like a fool.

Easily tolerable and hideable on the delt, however still hurts for a few days after.

Soon as i saw this i thought infection.
I would strongly advise you dump this gear and see a Doctor.
1ml of gear should NOT do that.
Blaze, I just wanted to follow up and let you know that everything has cleared up now, about 2 weeks later. Even the knot in the muscle is gone.

hi.....i did a lot of research on the (pharmatec obs ) sustanon's , and as far as i can tell they are real abbott sold the right's to them and they are making them now .i did a shoulder shot it was bad it screwed my bicep and shoulder up for a long time .as i write this it is getting stronger again i have been using norma hellas deca , but as far as ever using sustanon again never , way to many fakes the only real ones out there are from (infar) they look like the old russian sustanon's like back in the late 80's there the best clean and really top notch , there made in india .

Blaze, I just wanted to follow up and let you know that everything has cleared up now, about 2 weeks later. Even the knot in the muscle is gone.

Good to hear.
:winkfinger:

Best thing you did was ditch the gear and start the new stuff.
Bet that doesn't make you swell up like a balloon :paddle:

Best thing you did was ditch the gear and start the new stuff.
Well, have not yet started new stuff . . . waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, grumble, grumble, :grumble: , bridging by continuing the 30 mg of dbol daily . . .

Back