• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Road To Competition - Nov 20

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all!

Long time competitor and am excitedly marching toward November 20th, I am planning on solidifying a 523lbs Raw bench and 585 Squat.
Been a long road and competition snuck up on me! Whew, comes fast sometimes!

The current plan and why!

Happy to work with Steroidify on the tail end of this prep and appreciate of the community sponsors who supported the first half. Love sharing my journey with everyone. Slow and steady :)

The Cycle:
Testosterone: Will bump this to 500mg, up from 250mg.
Masteron: 600mg, this compound is great for neurological recruitment, little known fact :)
NPP: I needed something fast acting to help with fullness and general retention. Currently at 205lbs and plan to compete at 220lbs. Time to increase the calories and beef up the bodyweight a bit via pharma.

Supplemental:
Tren/halo: tail end androgen aggression. Will involve this in the last 4 weeks of prep

Dbol/Winni - I may take both lol, why?
Dbol will help with any last minute fullness if I fall short, also helps with strength
Winni is a bit of a strength drug, this is why its so popular in track and field. Helps with rate of force development.

Keep in mind, oral usage for me would be very short and acute. We are not talking long term use.

Attachments

• IMG_3619.JPG
    IMG_3619.JPG
    794.4 KB · Views: 4
Steroidify is honored to work alongside forum user ckcrown84 on the last stages of his prep and wish him the best of luck.

The Steroidify Team.

Copy of Copy of Wave 1 - Primary.png

God competition prep always goes by so fast! Snuck up on me quick! This week I pivoted from hypertrophy work to force development work and more strength competition work.

Tuesday
Video sample of what a cluster set looks like. These are meant to be very explosive. Everything you have is going into that rep.

Wednesday:
Squat day, kept it simple and did 2 sets of heavy tripples.
Will increase volume next week :)

What a nice weekend! Wanted to share some clips.

Remember, when trying to get strong its not always about lifting heavier and heavier weights...sometimes its about moving "light" weights faster, better, and more violently.

Speed Squats

Bench Day :) --- Essentially (review graphic above) will go up in load week to week and reps will dwindle

Nice damn day, this is where I am at now in the swing of things, week 2 of this block.

1665027075329.png

Current Steroidify Cycle, super pleased with there products. Highly recommend!
Dbol 10mg
Masteron E 600mg
Test E 500mg

Adding NPP Next week :) Have 10lbs more to fill out, could do 15 and just cut the last few and fill back out (24 hour weigh in).
Closer to comp I will also be adding Winstrol, for its benefits associated with neurology.

Oh, the goods:

Bruh, you thought I ghosted? Nah, we out here making Animals!

Let me tell you about Steroidify products, let me help you help yourself :) Pop some questions my way!

Want to know my "peaking" cycle for powerlifting?
300mg NPP
500mg Test
600mg Masteron
75mg Tren E
Dbol 10mg
2IU HGH
5IU Insulin

To be added:
Winni

Would I run these dosages for long? no, this will be about 7 weeks in total.
Prior to this "blast" I was running 250 Test, 400 Masteron :) Which is simply a magical combination for etiher getting stronger OR Growing muscle... Stop listening to clowns.

Got a question?
Drop em below!

Back