• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ROFL @ Premeditated Mockery

Leave

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Bodybuilding_troll.gif

HA HA HA HA HA. Funny shit right there. Such epic security.

Reminds me of drunks who run around baseball fields or streakers.

I guess anybody really can hop up on stage and live out their bodybuilding dreams.

when they arrested that guy he had a list of names written in his underwear

999 crossed out
chill crossed out
shooter crossed out
realist crossed out...
:thinking:

I seriously doubt anything could stay written in nasty, sweated undies.

when they arrested that guy he had a list of names written in his underwear

999 crossed out
chill crossed out
shooter crossed out
realist crossed out...
:thinking:

WRONG. Bubba found them tattooed around his butthole before making him squeal like a little piggy.

I wish I could neg her for steering the thread off course. Oh wait I can.

Already a done deal there fella. *Wink*

Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from Leave.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I disapprove of your pointless, unfunny shananigans in my joke thread.

Regards,
Leave

Zero is real scary. :wacko:

and btw it's spelled shenanigans.

I seriously doubt anything could stay written in nasty, sweated undies.

I'm going to guess that laundry markers work against even the nastiest, sweatiest undies. :thinking:

Funny gif. Thanks for posting it. :thumb:

They should have done the same thing to this guy:

YouTube Video

In other news...

How many accounts do you have on this site? You keep returning after being bounced off (and not unfairly bounced, imo), so what's to keep you from creating multiple accounts simultaneously?

Anyway, good luck on lasting this time.

:paddle: :banned:

Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from Leave.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I disapprove of your pointless, unfunny shananigans in my joke thread.

Regards,
Leave

Zero is real scary. :wacko:

and btw it's spelled shenanigans.
I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next person who says "Shenanigans"!

Hey OfficerFarva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

How many accounts do you have on this site? You keep returning after being bounced off (and not unfairly bounced, imo), so what's to keep you from creating multiple accounts simultaneously?

Anyway, good luck on lasting this time.

:paddle: :banned:

thank you for knowing who he is, knowing he has been repeatedly banned for being an ass here, and letting him stay anyway. sarcasm intended. sorry but i don't see the point of repeatedly taking out the trash and just watching it crawl back in and pollute the place.

:lol:

why?

btw have you ever heard of a kids movie called Rango?

YouTube Video

some pretty funny shen... um, hijinks. :grin:
You never saw Super Troopers?

YouTube Video

No Rango is too new for me, I refuse to buy movies, I wait until it comes to HBO or regular tv... My GF buys DVD's though she may have bought that one...

sarcasm intended. sorry but

Banning does no good, imo. He or she will only be back. I've infracted this user for six points so far. They were legitimate infractions. The animated gif otoh was funny stuff.

The world is not black and white, but I'm doing the best I can here. "Leave" is a gray area in my book.

I've asked them to keep the venom in "Anything Goes," fwiw.

Have a great weekend, LW.

You never saw Super Troopers?

YouTube Video

No Rango is too new for me, I refuse to buy movies, I wait until it comes to HBO or regular tv... My GF buys DVD's though she may have bought that one...

no i haven't seen Super Troopers but my son might like it so i'll get it. we watched Rango last night and i thought of you when i saw that scene. Ty recognized the F & L reference too. it's a cute little movie but i've watched Arn 1 and 2 and Valley of Flowers lately too and those are much better :p

the girl in Valley of Flowers is lovely. i'm surprised she's not more well known.

IML Gear Cream!
Banning does no good, imo. He or she will only be back. I've infracted this user for six points so far. They were legitimate infractions. The animated gif otoh was funny stuff.

The world is not black and white, but I'm doing the best I can here. "Leave" is a gray area in my book.

I've asked them to keep the venom in "Anything Goes," fwiw.

Have a great weekend, LW.

maybe after 6 infractions you can switch to giving him an infarction for each additional offense. i'd start with the spleen. :)

I guess anybody really can hop up on stage and live out their bodybuilding dreams.

You couldn't hop up on a stage. You'd have to get out of your mom's basement first.

Funny !!
Thanks for posting :)

Back