• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ronnie Coleman

bigdaddy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Wow, Ronnie Coleman is coming to Fargo, ND to guest pose and do a seminar at a amateur bodybuilding competition. I can't believe they got him to come. It's march 19-22. I have got to go.

Sweet, is this your first time seeing a big guy? If he is in reasonable shape you will be in for a shock.

Yea, this is my first time seeing someone that big. I would guess it will be kind of a humblimg experience too. Sometimes, I think I am bigger than I actually am. This should put things in perspective for me.

Oddly I always feel small until I go into the gym, the pump helps. But seriously, these guys when big and cut are just otherwordly, I have only seen one really huge and cut guy though, but it was an experience. It was awesome.

Yea, I'm deffinitely looking forward to it. My buddy and I plan on going and making a weekend out of it. He's into bodybuilding too so it should be really fun. He's got his picture taken with Lee Priest and I always thought my buddy was big but Lee made him look pretty small.

It's crazy when you see "normal" people next to these monsters. I love to see those pictures, becuase then you relize how much bigger these people are than they look in the pictures.

Coleman said so himself.

He's a cop. He cant admit to using illegal substances.

And you would? I wouldn't, and he quit the force about 2 years ago.

IML Gear Cream!
No... Just saying. I didnt know he quite the force. I still wouldnt be raving about the gear I use... Not untill I was retired anyway.

you MUST take pictures and post them here !!

My weekend plans were ruined. Friday afternoon a couple of hours before I was going to get off work and head to Fargo there was a derailment and needless to say I didn't get to go. I didn't get home from work until Saturday afternoon. I hope I get another chance to see a pro bodybuilder sometime. I guess I shouldn't be too mad because that is my job but it sure bummed me out.

Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you.

I'm 5'2 and look like a midget next to him!

I think alot of people probably look like a midget next to him.

I think all those guys make people look small.

Linda Murray and Me

Gunter

Last edited:
Lee Priest

IML Gear Cream!
And One HOT lady! Kelly Ryan.

I have some with Temina (sp) from when I was out in Cali., but don't have those scanned. They were from going out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in Brentwood. Have no clue were the one with Coleman is.

Last edited:
thank ya!

I had an old picture of my first bbing show as a teen, and Bev Francis was the guest poser. Looking back, the pic was funny as hell. lol

Most of those are from Nationals in 2002. We didn't go last year, but I think we are going again this year when its back in Dallas. I have a good friend that knows everyone, so he introduced to to everyone. It was kinda neat. He usually does the expediting for the top shows and works with Don "The Dragon" Wilson as his business manager.

I'm gonna have to start making it a point to hit more shows this year. I miss seeing the bigger shows.

WoW, super nice pics, Gunter is looking a stud and kelly is pretty hot..

so exactly how tall is lee ? how tall are you, he looks about 1/2 maybe 1 inch taller than you.

Thats awesome, you have a pic with Lee.
and yes kelly ryan is one hot lady:eyebrow:

Lee was almost taller than me, I'm 5'2 and he is I think 5'4 or so.

Back