• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

S1+ Pct 50/50

Curlingcadys

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok I've read looked through quite a few posts and litteraly half say 6oxo would be ok for pct for s1+ and another half still say nolva..and on a side note from pct should an s1 cycle be only done a few times a year as well or could you do cycles a little more often as compared to m1t? what are your thoughts?

Reason I'm asking is I do have all the "tools" persay to start and m1t cycle but I don't want to make that my 1st PH experience; however while I was still learning I bought 2 bottles of 6oxo for m1t pct but obviously that idea was done away with and i got some nolva. So basically i'm stuck with 2 bottles of 6oxo with no use until I made the decision to do s1 as my 1st cycle.

nolva for S1+

you might get away with 6oxo at very high dose but you'd be better off selling it IMO

peace

Damn I can't find a use for this 6oxo to save my life!:laugh:
well the two bottles are making good paper wieghts at the moment!:laugh: I'd love to sell them but hell every use I think they may be good for get shot down and thats fine I rather find out thats its worthless by asking a question rather than taking it and growing tits or some shit cause its not sufficient pct.;)

Last edited:
Nolva definitely. Remember 1-Test is a steroid, not a pro-hormone. IMO you can run S1+ a few more times a year than M1T because M1T is real hard on your body. There used to be a guy on another board who ran M1T one month on, one month off for a whole year and im pretty sure it was very rough on his body. Try selling them in the buy,sell,trade im sure someone will want them.

Curlingcadys said:
Damn I can't find a use for this 6oxo to save my life!:laugh:
well the two bottles are making good paper wieghts at the moment!:laugh: I'd love to sell them but hell every use I think they may be good for get shot down and thats fine I rather find out thats its worthless by asking a question rather than taking it and growing tits or some shit cause its not sufficient pct.;)

:laugh:

Every one is different. That is the correct answer. I have done M1T and S1+ at higher doses and only used 6OXO. 600 mg/ed for one week, 400 mg/ed 1 week; 200 mg/ed 1 week; 100 mg/ed 1 week. Two bottles worth. A little trib and/or horny goat weed doesnt hurt.

MTN WARRIOR said:
Every one is different. That is the correct answer. I have done M1T and S1+ at higher doses and only used 6OXO. 600 mg/ed for one week, 400 mg/ed 1 week; 200 mg/ed 1 week; 100 mg/ed 1 week. Two bottles worth. A little trib and/or horny goat weed doesnt hurt.
very true but quite a gamble IMO, and sometimes that voice in the back of my head does have a point especially now when its saying "be safe not sorry" I just personally need a little more security then saying to myself "I hope this will be good enough." Kinda like the guy in the newest gyno thread, apparently he thought something other than nolva would be "good enough" and look where he sitting today. NOPE NOT ME!:thumb:

Back