• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

scumbag fathers

flexxthese

Addict/Self-Cert Chemist
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Seen mine about 3 times since he left my mom and i when i was 4. And I think he's up to his usual bullshit again. My blood is boiling thinking about bumping into him right now. :shooter:

Forgive forget...don't let it get to you.

It's his loss.

I agree and disagree.. the dude might not understand anything but violence.. Ive run into these idiots before... and he sounds like he might need an asswhoopin!!
Forgive forget...don't let it get to you.

It's his loss.

Yeah I hear ya. Usually i'm pretty good about that. Every now and again he sends hate mail, certified none the less so I have to sign for it so he knows I got it. Or he'll send it to my mother, or leave one of us voice mails. He'll blab about the most random shit he convinced himself of. Saying we were "so close" growing up and always got along great...he left us after being arrested for trying to smother me under a couch pillow lol, i think you're a little off on the memories dad! My poor mother took so much shit from him as I was growing up. I remember going with her to the bank to cash the few child support checks he sent; on the memo he'd write shit like "ungrateful bitches." etc so the bank would have to see if when she cashed it. I just stopped by my moms to see her and she wasn't home, so i brought her mail in for her. She only had one letter and i know it's my fathers hand writing. Oh, I could ring his fucking neck if he's up to this shit again.

Man, that dude REALLY needs to get fucked up.. It makes me very sad(and angry) hearing stories like this.. Ive got a few of my own... He will get his man!!!

YouTube Video

My child flexxthese arrived just the other day
He came to the world in the usual way
But there were planes to catch and bills to pay
He learned to lift while I was away
And he was juicin' 'fore I knew it, and as he grew
He'd say "I'm gonna be like you dad
You know I'm gonna be like you"

And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
When you comin' home dad?
I don't know when, but we'll get together then son
You know we'll have a good time then

My son flexxthese turned ten just the other day
He said, "Thanks for the weights, Dad, come on let's lift
Can you teach me to pin", I said "Not today
I got a lot to do", he said, "That's ok"
And he walked away but his smile never dimmed
And said, "I'm gonna be like him, yeah
You know I'm gonna be like him"

When you comin' home son?

Well, he came home from college just the other day
So much like a man I just had to say
"Son, I'm proud of you, can you sit for a while?"
He shook his head and said with a smile
"What I'd really like, Dad, is to borrow the car keys
See you later, can I have them please?"

I've long since retired, my son's moved away
I called him up just the other day
I said, "I'd like to see you if you don't mind"
He said, "I'd love to, Dad, if I can find the time
You see my new job's a hassle and kids have the flu
But it's sure nice talking to you, Dad
It's been sure nice talking to you"

And as I hung up the phone it occurred to me
He'd grown up just like me
My boy was just like me

:sob:

Yeah I hear ya. Usually i'm pretty good about that. Every now and again he sends hate mail, certified none the less so I have to sign for it so he knows I got it. Or he'll send it to my mother, or leave one of us voice mails. He'll blab about the most random shit he convinced himself of. Saying we were "so close" growing up and always got along great...he left us after being arrested for trying to smother me under a couch pillow lol, i think you're a little off on the memories dad! My poor mother took so much shit from him as I was growing up. I remember going with her to the bank to cash the few child support checks he sent; on the memo he'd write shit like "ungrateful bitches." etc so the bank would have to see if when she cashed it. I just stopped by my moms to see her and she wasn't home, so i brought her mail in for her. She only had one letter and i know it's my fathers hand writing. Oh, I could ring his fucking neck if he's up to this shit again.

Wow....that's not what I call a father. To hell with him.

Maybe it's a positive letter this time, something like he has stage 4 brain cancer or something...

min0 - :clapping: love that tune.

Maybe it's a positive letter this time, something like he has stage 4 brain cancer or something...

I wish. I still get some cash monies if he shits the bed and he's rich as fuck. When my sister died a few years ago I thought he'd wake up. Given i'm way too old for him to start over, but to try and make an effort to be a normal person would have been nice. Not a chance. I thought the last letter he sent he finally understood, he signed it with his first name and not "dad" anymore. :winkfinger: Who knows maybe it's not from him, but as soon as I saw the writing he's the first thing that popped into my mind.

Funny story, when I swore into the marine corps years and years ago when I was 17, I had to sign a paper saying that my father abandoned me. They wanted to make sure I wasn't lying so they tracked him down. First they came to me and they're like "Mr. so and so, I have some sad news to tell you. Your father passed away 2 years ago." I was so happy, then they found out it was my grandfather (same name). Then they found him, sent some MPs down to his work and drove him up to the base. They were all excited thinking they were reuniting us, and asked me if I wanted to see him. I was like uhh are you serious? I think you missed the point... :hmmm:

If your father is so unhinged that he's sending you certified hate mail, you should probably tell the police. That shit tends to escalate to bad places.

Last edited:
That sucks, man. Pops has issues. Never had a father figure in my life, mine passed when I was 5 and mom never remarried. I turned out o.k.

Sounds like you're doing okay, too.

He's got the problem, not you.

Take the high road, never the low,

And all those people will look up to you.

For the life of me I will never figure out how a father could walk away from his children. How could he sleep not knowing if his kids were sick or healthy,fed or hungry, cold or warm. I would be a physical and mental wreck. You deserved better bro and he deserves so much worse.

For the life of me I will never figure out how a father could walk away from his children. How could he sleep not knowing if his kids were sick or healthy,fed or hungry, cold or warm. I would be a physical and mental wreck. You deserved better bro and he deserves so much worse.

Because there are some really fucked up, sad people out there in this world. Some people just don't care about anything.

I'm 27 and have no recollection of my father. As already said, it's his loss.

Seen mine about 3 times since he left my mom and i when i was 4. And I think he's up to his usual bullshit again. My blood is boiling thinking about bumping into him right now. :shooter:

This is one of my biggest fears. That my children will not understand why I left

I hope they will understand one day

^I am the custodial parent ^

You nailed it bro! My dad left when I was 7 and has called maybe twice since then. Last year he thought he could get all of his kids together for thanksgiving. We all basically told him to fuck off.

I have two girls and I couldn't imagine not seeing them if my wife and I split up. How can so many guys just not give a fuck about their children? eminem said it right when he said, "I'll travel to the corners of the earth to see my kids."

IML Gear Cream!
I'm 27 and have no recollection of my father. As already said, it's his loss.
I wish my kids did not know who I was, life would be so much better.

Your Dad is a lucky man.

If you're old enough to vote, pay bills and fuck women....

Then you're certainly old enough to GET OVER IT.

I wish we did not know who u are:coffee:

I feel the same way about you.

:coffee:

Now why would you confuse the IM forum for your bathroom? Or home in general?

madman..get the fuck over yourself. this is a weight lifting/bodybuilding forum and you only have a pic of your face like. remember this is not a homosexual forum like the other ones you are used too. you are clearly extremely self conscious and have a lot of problems. your skinny 100lb bitch ass frame which i would destroy with my arms tied behind my back needs to fuck off. please EVERYONE GIVE NEG(-) rep to this prick who thinks he owns the worlds..fucking douche bag bro. such a bitch. must be talking big on the internet because in real life your to much a bitch talk shit. so i understand you are making up for your small penis

BE the man you wish he was.

Exactly what i've been telling myself all along. One day when I have kids, my goal is to be the father I never had.

Because there are some really fucked up, sad people out there in this world. Some people just don't care about anything.

Yeap. He's remarried three times I think, last I heard anyways. There's countless countless stories about him that I could tell that would boggle your minds. There's even some that I'll never know. a good friend of mine was an undercover cop when i was growing up. Til this day he still won't tell me what he knows about my father. He knows how I feel about him, and how I don't talk to him but he still says, "its better off if you don't know." So I can only imagine what this scumbag has done.

Either way, I took some time to settle my brain down and not do anything stupid, and sent the boys in blue just to have a stern talking to him. It's the holidays, and even though I wish someone would put a bullet in his head, he still has a family he lives with somewhere, and no sense in ruining there holiday.

edit: ps. Someday, when I get a phone call saying he died in a fiery car crash or bled out after being stabbed by some nagger crack dealer, I'm fucking partying til the sun comes up.

Im in the same boat bro, dad left when I was 2 and came and left many times, he beat my mom he was in and out of prison let my mom raise us on her own with know financial help and can't put the bottle down, now my 3 year old wants to know where his grampa is and it always brings tears to my eyes and I tell him hes really sick and is far away. He has 3 grandkids that don't know him and probably never will. I will never be like him,

I feel ya. I always thought about what i'd tell my kids about my father. I really have no clue how i'd go about it. As sad as it is, I don't want them to ever meet him. I don't want them to have a person like that in their life. You know how it is, it's not right. Hell, I've gone as far as looking into changing my last name so I can separate myself from him further. I'm the only son, I can cut this limb off the family tree if I really want to. I hate going places and giving my name and hearing, "Oh...are you related to so and so?" No, never heard of him.

Back