• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sorry guys, no more free shows...

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The intelligent bra that takes the jiggling out of jogging | the Daily Mail

The intelligent bra that takes the jiggling out of jogging
By JAMES MILLS

As most women would attest, it is almost impossible to take the jiggling out of jogging.

Even the most expensive sports bras can fail to stop the painful bouncing which leads to long-term damage.
But now scientists claim to have found a way to make the perfect scaffolding for every woman's set. They have developed an "intelligent fabric" to use when testing bra designs in the lab.

braDMGPX0912_468x434.jpg

Fitted with tiny sensors, the fabric will monitor and measure even the smallest movement in the breast.
This means that manufacturers can better stop the wobble - and also prevent their designs from adding to the problem.
The fabric has already been used to pinpoint faults with current bra design.
The creators, at the University of Wollongong in Australia, gave two women the sensor bras.
The volunteers, aged 30 and 39, one wearing a 36D bra and the other a 38DD, were instructed to walk on a treadmill at 4.3mph and then speed up to a jog of 6.2mph.

From the sensors, the team was able to glean that all the strain and stress from the breast movement was being borne by the straps.
This was causing the shoulder pain and tingling in the arms that many women suffer - and could cause long-term nerve damage.
Reporting their findings in the latest issue of the Journal of Biomechanics, they say: "A consequence of current brassiere design is that the brassiere straps bear much of the load generated by breast momentum during physical activity.
"As breast mass increases, breast bounce momentum also increases, placing large loads on the straps and, in turn, excessive pressure on the wearer's shoulders."
The experts add: "Apart from strap-related pain, many females, particularly largebreasted women, are restricted from participating in physical activity due to exerciseinduced breast pain associated with excessive vertical breast displacement."
According to the sensors, the greatest vertical movement was monitored in the larger woman at a maximum of 2.7in during jogging.
That compared to a maximum of two inches in the smaller woman. Movement during walking ranged from 0.4in to one inch.
The scientists believe the findings can be used to design bras that limit excessive breast movement without causing discomfort.
They said: "It is imperative that brassiere designers have access to methods that can accurately and reliably quantify the effects of various brassiere design features on breast motion while not altering the material properties of the brassiere."
Until now, they said, most of the technology used was comprised of rigid parts, such as strain gauges or buckle transducers, which could interfere with performance and did not give an accurate picture.
They said recent advances in polymer science had allowed sensors to be built into fabrics to monitor human motion.
"Our results show that the fabric sensors are suitable to monitor breast motion and brassiere function. "Brassiere designers will have the ability directly to assess the effects of changes to each brassiere component on vertical breast and brassiere motion using fabric sensors."

To give you an idea of how it works we will use DOMS as an example.

Exhibit A: Regular bra.

Exhibit B: Intelligent bra.

Good for woman, bad for teenage boys.​

who sells it

Min0 whoever sells it do they have underware for men? I seem to have the same problem but on my nuts....they tend to bounce a bit much.

I wasn't under the impression that your nuts have actually dropped

I wasn't under the impression that your nuts have actually dropped

im sure you know all about dropped nuts......since you been gettin teabaged since you were 12.

I'm sure...?

If you're going to try and insult me, atleast have an IQ over 80.

IML Gear Cream!
first of all I wasn't born in the United States, Im puerto Rican so english its my second language......second of all you shouln't take that as an insult, because ain't nothing wrong on getting some dick since a young age, that only makes you better at it( as sluty as that sounds) and third of all get off my nuts.

There is nothing wrong with getting dick at a young age, but a lot of the time the girls who are getting the dick at a young age are getting it because they're hanging out with the wrong people.

All in all, Pappy makes it seem like all Canucks are sluts compared to Americans.

I haven't at a young age, I went through a phase and I'm over

Why does where you were born matter? You are aware an IQ under 80 is considered mental retardation - Which I believe, is present in both The U.S and Puerto Rico.

By the way, the nuts comment...yah. Some people do something called a joke. What a joke is, is something someone says, but it is not entirely accurate and is not to be taken seriously

Canucks sluts compared to Americans? Right, and umm, your STD rate I believe is 1 and 5. In fact I know this much as for I researched it.

Why does where you were born matter? You are aware an IQ under 80 is considered mental retardation - Which I believe, is present in both The U.S and Puerto Rico.

By the way, the nuts comment...yah. Some people do something called a joke. What a joke is, is something someone says, but it is not entirely accurate and is not to be taken seriously

Canucks sluts compared to Americans? Right, and umm, your STD rate I believe is 1 and 5. In fact I know this much as for I researched it.

Let me guess.

You went through this phase because you were hanging out with older guys who you didn't want to disappoint. Most girls go through that insecure phase, there is nothing wrong with it.

It matters where you were born, because depending on where you were born things are more accepted. For example, it isn't uncommon to be a pregnant 14 year old in some hoodlum big city town, where if you're even kissing boys at that age where I'm from, you're outcasted. (it sucks)

I've always defined joking as something done to provoke laughter, but I guess I have an IQ of 80 or that of a retarded person.

STD's are fun.

In other news,

titties won't be bouncing anymore at the gym? fuck.

You are aware the IQ remark was to Chico right

His nuts are no joking matter............

t1_squirrel_nuts.jpg

You are aware the IQ remark was to Chico right

I had no idea what was directed at me and what wasn't because the post was set-up by someone with a similar IQ to me. Thanks for clarifying though.

right-o

IML Gear Cream!
To give you an idea of how it works we will use DOMS as an example.

Exhibit A: Regular bra.

Exhibit B: Intelligent bra.

Good for woman, bad for teenage boys.​

What a terrible invention. What are we supposed to stare at when they jog now???:hmmm:

It matters assuming your IQ comment towards me was provoked by my choice of words,errors and slang that I make when I type in english. otherwise I can't explain why your comparing my intelligence to the one of a retarted person......A lot of girls go thru your little "phase" over here, and Im not a hater its good for us guys, sux for the girls that get banged because their the ones that get jugded.

blah blah blah blah blah blah ......sorry you dont like my jokes.

All in all, Pappy makes it seem like all Canucks are sluts compared to Americans.

Jealous aren't you. :p

I mean really what else is there to do up here in the cold winter months eh?!

Back