• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sorry to report, missing GI's found dead

IML Gear Cream!
Decker said:
Hi Al. I would have the US start to withdraw troops immediately.

Here's why:

The longer the US is there, the more dependent the Iraqis will be on our presence. It's the anti-welfare rationale. We provide the Iraqis no incentive to take the reigns of their own country.

Solution: we leave and force them to be responsible.

Absolutely 100% agree. But here's the difference between you and I; I trust our government to know when that time is right. We pull out too soon and they don't have the ability to take the reigns. The country is up for grabs and Al Qaeda takes over. Then the $9 Billion really was wasted.

Decker said:
Damn Al, you are cold-hearted. Just take a dip in your hot-tub/pool/waterfall--that'll thaw you out. hahahaha

Yep, when it comes to us vs. them I don't even hesitate. Don't count on the hot tub changing anything. I'm a capitalist through and through. The hot just reinforces how far I've come thanks to our system.:D

maniclion said:
I bet I know what would warm Albob's heart, I nice tequilar, say Sauza Tres Generaciones?

Oh man. You know me WAY too well.:D

"I trust our government"

:laugh:

ForemanRules said:
"I trust our government"

I trust them not to kidnap you from your home and kill you for making slanderous remarks about them in a public arena unlike I dunno the old Iraq.

bigss75 said:
I trust them not to kidnap you from your home and kill you for making slanderous remarks about them in a public arena unlike I dunno the old Iraq.
Spoken like a true slave; out of 189+ Nations it is not hard to find one that sucks worse. And I'm sure our Gov. has taken people from their homes and killed them for slanderous remarks.....or just destroyed their lives like they did in the Macarthy hearings. ;)

ForemanRules said:
Spoken like a true slave; out of 189+ Nations it is not hard to find one that sucks worse. And I'm sure our Gov. has taken people from their homes and killed them for slanderous remarks.....or just destroyed their lives like they did in the Macarthy hearings. ;)

I guess I am a slave to a country that allows me to speak my mind, will always provide protection, and has been the keystone country for over a hundred years now. The same country that around 10000 people risk life and limb to enter illegally for a better life.

ForemanRules said:

True Story, peoples lives get destroyed x 100000. Oh, and didn't we kill protestors during vietnam? :confused:

ForemanRules said:
"I trust our government"

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to believe."
- Laurence J. Peter

and

It is wise to remember that you are one of those who can be fooled some of the time.
Laurence J. Peter

IML Gear Cream!
Hence why conservatism and christianity go hand in hand.

-
Decker said:
Terrorism is a tactic. Al Qaeda is an organization that utilizes terrorism. Don't confuse the two. Hussein may reward suicide bombers but that's a far cry from any conceivable connection to the 9/11 terrorists.
Terroism is terroism. The Oklahoma City bombing was terroism(commited by US citizens on our soil). So I really don't think what form terroism is matters.
It's not a matter of which country would let Al Qaeda in. The 9/11 terrorists trained on US soil, so it's a matter of tracking these people down (like detectives would) and arresting them.
they did train here and I'm positive they are still here now. But we are doing our best to track them down and prosecute them before they can inflict any damage

Decker said:
Damn Al, you are cold-hearted. Just take a dip in your hot-tub/pool/waterfall--that'll thaw you out. hahahaha
Don't let the hot tub fool you...............he just uses that to try to lure the big titty women!

bigss75 said:
I guess I am a slave to a country that allows me to speak my mind,.
Yes, just like at the Macarthy hearings. :rolleyes:

dg806 said:
Don't let the hot tub fool you...............he just uses that to try to lure the big titty women!

It's working too.:evil2:

ForemanRules said:
And I'm sure our Gov. has taken people from their homes and killed them for slanderous remarks.....or just destroyed their lives like they did in the Macarthy hearings. ;)

You're sure of that, eh? That makes it fact? Wow, must be nice to be God.:rolleyes:

The McCarthy hearings? That's is? That's all you got? You're going to try to define 200+ years of freedom by a single isolated incident? Here's a thought, how many of your 189+ countries would let you get away with some of the bullshit you post on here? Would Iraq under Saddam have let you get away with it? How about Iran? China? Communist Russia? No, we're not the best, but we're a Hell of a lot better than most. And a Hell of a lot better than you deserve.:rolleyes:

BigDyl said:
True Story, while I'm making my point, I would like that say that this is sad and terrible, and I would destroy people that did this. But I have to acknowledge the loss on both sides.

I don't believe you wrote this. BigDyl does not make post that make sense. I demand to know who is posting on your account.

ALBOB said:
You're sure of that, eh? That makes it fact? Wow, must be nice to be God.:rolleyes:

The McCarthy hearings? That's is? That's all you got? You're going to try to define 200+ years of freedom by a single isolated incident? Here's a thought, how many of your 189+ countries would let you get away with some of the bullshit you post on here? Would Iraq under Saddam have let you get away with it? How about Iran? China? Communist Russia? No, we're not the best, but we're a Hell of a lot better than most. And a Hell of a lot better than you deserve.:rolleyes:
I gave you a well known example....here is another " The patriot act"

Now if you want to learn more try reading a book son...Your mindless slavery to the Government is frightening.

ForemanRules said:
I gave you a well known example....here is another " The patriot act"

Now if you want to learn more try reading a book son...Your mindless slavery to the Government is frightening.

Geez the last person to call albob son was Plato. What books would free us from our mindless slavery to government?

IML Gear Cream!
BigDyl said:
Hence why conservatism and christianity go hand in hand.

not for me.

I know plenty of agnostic neocons. Mostly businessmen.

bigss75 said:
Geez the last person to call albob son was Plato. What books would free us from our mindless slavery to government?

He can't name any that aren't in the fiction section. As I said, one isolated incident does not constitute an epidemic. The Patriot Act? I'm as against it as any bleeding heart liberal on this site, but Dipshit up there can't name a single example of anyone who's been "violated" by it. I'm a slave? Every time that idiot posts he shows his slavery to ignorance. And people wonder why nobody enjoys coming to this site anymore.:rolleyes:

Naturally, it was 19 Republican senators who voted against a resolution rejecting an Iraqi government proposal to grant amnesty to those who kill our soldiers overseas. The proposal?

SEC. 1209. SENSE OF CONGRESS ON THE GRANTING OF AMNESTY TO PERSONS KNOWN TO HAVE KILLED MEMBERS OF THE ARMED FORCES IN IRAQ.

(a) Findings.--Congress makes the following findings:

(1) The Armed Forces of the United States and coalition military forces are serving heroically in Iraq to provide all the people of Iraq a better future.

(2) The Armed Forces of the United States and coalition military forces have served bravely in Iraq since the beginning of military operations in March of 2003.

(3) More than 2,500 members of the Armed Forces of the United States and members of coalition military forces have been killed and more than 18,000 injured in operations to bring peace and stability to all the people of Iraq.

(b) Sense of Congress.--It is the sense of Congress that--

(1) the Government of Iraq should not grant amnesty to persons known to have attacked, killed, or wounded members of the Armed Forces of the United States; and

(2) the President should immediately notify the Government of Iraq that the Government of the United States strongly opposes granting amnesty to persons who have attacked members of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Every senator who voted NAY was a Republican.

kbm8795 said:
Naturally, it was 19 Republican senators who voted against a resolution rejecting an Iraqi government proposal to grant amnesty to those who kill our soldiers overseas. The proposal?

SEC. 1209. SENSE OF CONGRESS ON THE GRANTING OF AMNESTY TO PERSONS KNOWN TO HAVE KILLED MEMBERS OF THE ARMED FORCES IN IRAQ.

(a) Findings.--Congress makes the following findings:

(1) The Armed Forces of the United States and coalition military forces are serving heroically in Iraq to provide all the people of Iraq a better future.

(2) The Armed Forces of the United States and coalition military forces have served bravely in Iraq since the beginning of military operations in March of 2003.

(3) More than 2,500 members of the Armed Forces of the United States and members of coalition military forces have been killed and more than 18,000 injured in operations to bring peace and stability to all the people of Iraq.

(b) Sense of Congress.--It is the sense of Congress that--

(1) the Government of Iraq should not grant amnesty to persons known to have attacked, killed, or wounded members of the Armed Forces of the United States; and

(2) the President should immediately notify the Government of Iraq that the Government of the United States strongly opposes granting amnesty to persons who have attacked members of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Every senator who voted NAY was a Republican.

Thats not what I heard on CNN, FOX and MSNBC....it was both sides of the isle that voted against....care to back that up with a source?

Killing terrorists doesn't solve anything. You kill some, people get pissed at you for all the "collateral damage" (Innocent civilians killed) that go along with it coupled with the widely shared opinion that pre-emptive war is morally repugnant, and new terrorists are born. You would have to commit genocide and practically conquer the world to theoretically stop terrorism, and even then it wouldn't end. We would probably do a lot better to stop fucking attacking these people and use that money to support positive interactions with these countries.

Remember, a country consists of a lot of people. Just because terrorists are located within that country doesn't make the whole fucking place a free for all for military intervention. Don't give me bullshit about strategic attacks either. Take Fallujah for example; we fucking carpet bombed the whole goddamned city.

Countless civilians have died in Iraq. Estimates range from 40K to 100K Iraqi civilians dead as a result of our invasion of Iraq. Were all those people worth the relatively small number that were theoretically saved from terrorist attacks? No, not in my opinion. Are we going to suffer some backlash from this in the form of new terrorist cells and increased hatred toward the US from a whole slew of people? I think it's highly likely.

U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 109th Congress - 2nd Session

as compiled through Senate LIS by the Senate Bill Clerk under the direction of the Secretary of the Senate

Vote Summary

Question: On the Amendment (Nelson (FL) Amdt. No. 4265 )
Vote Number: 178 Vote Date: June 20, 2006, 03:27 PM
Required For Majority: 1/2 Vote Result: Amendment Agreed to
Amendment Number: S.Amdt. 4265 to S. 2766 (National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 )
Statement of Purpose: To express the sense of Congress that the Government of Iraq should not grant amnesty to persons known to have attacked, killed, or wounded members of the Armed Forces of the United States.
Vote Counts: YEAs 79
NAYs 19
Not Voting 2

Grouped By Vote Position YEAs ---79
Akaka (D-HI)
Alexander (R-TN)
Allen (R-VA)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Bennett (R-UT)
Biden (D-DE)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brownback (R-KS)
Burr (R-NC)
Byrd (D-WV)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carper (D-DE)
Chafee (R-RI)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Coleman (R-MN)
Collins (R-ME)
Conrad (D-ND)
Craig (R-ID)
Crapo (R-ID)
Dayton (D-MN)
DeWine (R-OH)
Dodd (D-CT)
Dole (R-NC)
Domenici (R-NM)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Durbin (D-IL)
Ensign (R-NV)
Feingold (D-WI)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Frist (R-TN)
Grassley (R-IA)
Gregg (R-NH)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Hutchison (R-TX)
Inouye (D-HI)
Isakson (R-GA)
Jeffords (I-VT)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Lugar (R-IN)
Martinez (R-FL)
McConnell (R-KY)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Obama (D-IL)
Pryor (D-AR)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Roberts (R-KS)
Salazar (D-CO)
Santorum (R-PA)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Schumer (D-NY)
Smith (R-OR)
Snowe (R-ME)
Specter (R-PA)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Sununu (R-NH)
Talent (R-MO)
Thune (R-SD)
Vitter (R-LA)
Voinovich (R-OH)
Wyden (D-OR)

NAYs ---19
Allard (R-CO)
Bond (R-MO)
Bunning (R-KY)
Burns (R-MT)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Cornyn (R-TX)
DeMint (R-SC)
Enzi (R-WY)
Graham (R-SC)
Hagel (R-NE)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Kyl (R-AZ)
Lott (R-MS)
McCain (R-AZ)
Sessions (R-AL)
Stevens (R-AK)
Thomas (R-WY)
Warner (R-VA)

Not Voting - 2
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Shelby (R-AL)

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/L...fm?congress=109&session=2&vote=00178#position

Ahh...those Republicans....tough on Mexicans - soft on terrorism.

Oops...I guess that ain't quite the case either. . .the House killed any chance of an immigration bill getting passed this year.

kbm8795 said:
Ahh...those Republicans....tough on Mexicans - soft on terrorism.

Oops...I guess that ain't quite the case either. . .the House killed any chance of an immigration bill getting passed this year.

ty:clapping: for the link.

The bill still passed though...with the majority of repubs voting for it....whats your point? Are you that partisan.

Congress is the worse branch of the fed gov't IMO...I'm not playing them to be republican savoirs, but there aren't the part that is wrong either. I sure don't think they are soft on terrorism. I'm pretty sure that stigma lies with Murtha and Nancy Pelosi...not the whole left, but a portion of it.

I don't think they are all tough on mexicans either....remember the MCCAIN-kennedy bill? Bush also supported that too;)

Over one third of the Republican caucus voted NAY. That's the point. How can you be tough on terrorism if you want to grant amnesty to the terrorists who are killing our own soldiers?

ALBOB said:
He can't name any that aren't in the fiction section. As I said, one isolated incident does not constitute an epidemic. The Patriot Act? I'm as against it as any bleeding heart liberal on this site, but Dipshit up there can't name a single example of anyone who's been "violated" by it. I'm a slave? Every time that idiot posts he shows his slavery to ignorance. And people wonder why nobody enjoys coming to this site anymore.:rolleyes:
I will make it simple:
#1. go to a book store
#2. ask for the history section
#3. pick some books
#4. start reading

......as a rock

Back