• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Steroids

Juan Rodrigfuez

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have worked out all my life and I still don't get results like the pros
I am thinking of....hitting the big time!

This is a picture gallery. Not a chat room. Try reading the descriptions stupid!

Originally posted by KillerV900HT
This is a picture gallery. Not a chat room. Try reading the descriptions stupid!

LOL...moving this to the juice room :D

Originally posted by Juan Rodrigfuez
Is it true that steroids make you an asshole???

:laugh:

I don't blame Juan for responding like this. :thumb:

Originally posted by Juan Rodrigfuez
I have worked out all my life and I still don't get results like the pros
I am thinking of....hitting the big time!

You will never look like a pro bb without steroids and many other drugs.

Re: Re: Steroids

Originally posted by Prince

You will never look like a pro bb without steroids and many other drugs.

And even then, without very superior genetics, you may still never get there. Genetics play a huge role!

Re: Re: Re: Steroids

Originally posted by gopro
And even then, without very superior genetics, you may still never get there. Genetics play a huge role!

Yes they do. I have seen guys that took huge amounts of roids and still did not make big gains.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Steroids

Originally posted by Prince

Yes they do. I have seen guys that took huge amounts of roids and still did not make big gains.

Thats very true...I've seen it too, many times. Part of the genetic equation for the pros is how incredibly well their bodies tolerate and respond to the drugs they take. Some amateurs take more than some pros...and those amateurs will always remain amateurs!

genetics

when your genetics suck... thats when HGH, IGF-r1 comes in play.. hee hee. for every problem there is a solution ;).

Elesion

IML Gear Cream!
Is it true that steroids make you an asshole???
The first time you do it, probably. My advise is go on a small cycle for a couple of months, then stop and look back at yourself and what you did. You will probably be a little bit shocked at some of the qualities you displayed when on your first round. After that you have more control as you know what to expect.

Re: genetics

Originally posted by Elesion
when your genetics suck... thats when HGH, IGF-r1 comes in play.. hee hee. for every problem there is a solution ;).

Elesion

Well, in a way, thats true. Still, if you don't have the genetics, you can take every drug on earth and still look nothing like Ronnie Coleman, Flex Wheeler, Kevin Levrone, etc. There are millions of bodybuilders that take every drug, and maybe 1% or less that have the genes to turn pro.

As for the asshole thing...steroids will make assholes in to bigger assholes, both literally and figuratively. If you are generally a calm person, they probably won't change you too much.

:confused: Thanks! but I am not sure if i should. There has to be more to this. What is a good small cycle or how do I get started?
Thanks again:thumb:

Well I found a good way to get started is to buy steroids, hehe, j/k.
Seriously before you start you should do some reading up on it. I went through two steroid books before I bought some. These books will tell you how to spot a fake, how not to get ripped off, where to inject, side effects, what to take for certain cycles, yadda yadda yadda. They are not that expensive and a definite asset for anyone on the juice.

'Anabolic review guide' They come out with these every year (I think) I have the ones for 97, and 98. Very useful.
This is a serious issue that you are thinking about, you may as well take a week to read up on it and do it correctly, you should be able to find them in any bookstore, good luck pal:thumb:

Irontime,
You are starting to put fear in my bones! I really want to do this, but not if its going to kill me. thanks for the info!:lifter:

Ha ha:D Sorry bro, didn't mean to put fear in your bones. It's not going to kill you it's just that too many people do not look into this before taking roids and they are stupid about it. Steroids can be a wonderful tool if used correctly. If you abuse then it screws you up bad, and it's dipshits that do this that give roids a bad name. Think of it this way, you take tylenol for a headache, if you take the recomended dosage then you feel fine, if you take half the bottle then you are in a hospital getting pumped.
I'm just trying to enforce the importance of knowledge before pumping stuff into your body. Not trying to scare you off of it.
I know how you feel though, the first time I injected I was sweating so much that I almost lost hold of the needle. It's not that bad if you do it right, I say go for it and ask lot's of questions on this site. If you have personal questions you can pm me, I'm not a pro by any means, but I may be able to give some good suggestions.

Get very educated on the subject before you start. Steroids are serious drugs...they are illegal, and can cause health problems, plus, half the gear out there is fake...so learn as much as you can, then, make an EDUCATED decision.

Deca + Dbol is a great cycle for starters.

My first was an injection of sust once a week. I liked it because it was only once a week, and that 1.5 gauge looks kinda scary when your pressing it up to your skin:scared:
Gopro knows more than I do and I would take his advice to heart.

Amount depends on availability and how fast you want to grow, keep in mind that the more you inject the harder you will go down when you are off. Im not sure about mixing, never looked into it at all, Gopro?

Well, I recommended Deca and Dbol for a first cycle IF steroids is the route you've decided to take...THINK long and hard.

Deca is an injectable and Dbol is an oral. So you would stack em, not mix em.

Thanks gopro!
Why do I need to think about it Long and Hard??? As long as have friends like you guys, I should be ok?

Definitely think long and hard about it! This is illegal and getting caught or taking them stupidly could get you into a lot of shit! If you are willing to be smart about it, done your research, and are sure that this is what you want in order to help yourself in bodybuilding, then go for it.

Well getting it is not that easy, don't go buying it from any street junkie as there are horror stories about them selling armor-all in steroid bottles, and buddy injects them and...well, audios. That's why you should get the books and learn how to spot fakes. Try to find someone at the gym who uses them and buddy up to them. And jailtime would be a few years, so don't get caught.

Back