• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stupid Guy in the restaraunt last night

Redsol1

Pumpkin karver
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There's this realy great Thai place in town, it's my wifes fav. We eat there at least once a week. Late in the evenings, the workers bring a tray of silverwear out and sit it on a table by the front desk, so they can roll the silver in napkins when things get slow. I'm setting there last night with my wife and two friends when the dumb-ass comes in. He's mid-to-late thirties, wears all black with a black leather jacket, has a bleach blond butt-cutt hair-do, and is generaly loud and thinks he's the shit. Total art fag wanta-be. He walks in, doesn't wait to be seated, grabs a menu off the front counter, and begins to clear the table with the tray of silver on it. A waitress comes out, begins appologizing, and finishes clearing the table. This just happens to be the table right next to us. There were two other tables with people in the whole place. I got so pissed i paid the bill and left. my wife and friends were asking what was wrong, so i started going off in the lobby. I just wanted to ask that dumb-ass who he thought he was.

ARRRG..insolent fools......FUQ!!

K i feal better!

La'
Redsol1

You definitely would have felt better if you said "what the fuck is your problem buddy?!" Then you could have gave him a good smack!:D

Originally posted by irontime
You definitely would have felt better if you said "what the fuck is your problem buddy?!" Then you could have gave him a good smack!:D

That deffinatly would have made me feal better! I just don't get it, when did it become acceptable to go out in public and make an ass of yourself?

La'
Redsol1

You should come to the bar I work at :rolleyes:

So Redsol1, what'd you eat? :grin:

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
So Redsol1, what'd you eat? :grin:

Red Curry with beef
devil_1fire.gif

La'
Redsol1

Redsol unfortunately it seems lately there are more of them fuqqers( assholes mind you) than of us!

Glad you semi kept your cool.. even tho he deserved a good ole back to school arse whoopin..

FUQ HIM!!

smiles to you

Eri'

Originally posted by Erilaya
Redsol unfortunately it seems lately there are more of them fuqqers( assholes mind you) than of us!

Glad you semi kept your cool.. even tho he deserved a good ole back to school arse whoopin..

FUQ HIM!!

smiles to you

Eri'

Thanks Eri! He's in there fairly often. I think i'm gona ask him what his deal is if he does it again.

La'
Redsol1

I wouldn't worry about it red, the cook is probably spittin in his soup as we speak. :laugh:

Back