• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Super vertical leap machine

blond bomber

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My coach told me today that the supercat machine is one of the best, if not the best, thing you can use to increase your vertical leap. He said that the man who invented it, did it for his son when he was in 9th grade. The boy worked diligently with it, and by his senior year, he had gone from his 9th grade 19 inch vertical to a 48 inch one! :eek:
Is this machine really that great?:confused:

so... whats it called again?

i did a google search for "vertical leap machine" and "supercat machine"... didnt come up with anything. :/

i want the attacker for my h.s. weight room. thats awesome for lineman!!

thanks for the site, bbman. i searched multiple searches for the thing and couldn't find one site.:thumb:

whoa, we have one of these things in our weight room for high school but I've gone in there once and I thought it was a thing for calfs. Wow, I must have looked like a dumbass. I just took a look at the other once, and we have the neck one too. I saw it in there but never knew how it worked. lol Good thing I don't work out in my school gym anymore. Our gym is horrible anyways. Everything is ripped up and it's not even a gym, it's just a strip outside under our stands with about 10 machines lined up and that's all, lol.

don't feel so bad, the stuff. the machine can also be used for calves.:D

IML Gear Cream!
kind of like a squat machine. but, i don't think it is very safe to jump into the air with a 250+ lbs. bar on your back. this machine makes it safe to do just that.:thumb:

Back