• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

SuperBowlPicks

IML Gear Cream!
Houston is a solid pick for the superbowl! Who's your buddy? At least he's on the roster.
that's pretty cool that you know a player in the league I know a few too I wish I could get
in touch with them I need a loan! haha yea that's great I'm a New England Patriots fan!

tyler clutts, he played for the bears last season and got some decent field time. Its cool seeing a friend play. I also grew up with matt giordano, he went to our rival school and ended up marrying my neighbor. There was a few others that should have made it to the NFL that I know, but got hurt in college. We had a kid named brandon hancock that was a FUCKING monster in high school. Walked on to USC the strongest guy on the team at a freshman.

but shit 500k isha year to not get injured. I am sure he would rather play, but I wouldnt be complaining.

That's cool man and yes 500K to not get injured is a dream job. It's truly a dream to play in the league.
Another team that I think you have to watch out for is the Atlanta Falcons I know they struggled last
year against the New York Giants but they got revenge against them the other night and blanked them.

The Green Bay Packers is one of the top picks to win the Superbowl this year. They have all the talent in the world.
I think they have great wide receivers and Jordy Nelson is one of the most under-rated wide receivers in the league.
I think that Aaron Rodgers is a top 3 quarterback in the league.

I still think the New England Patriots could win the superbowl this year. They just got Rob Gronkoski back
from injury and he was a realy damper when he got hurt. I think that with him back they can manufacture
points in the red zone more. I think that Danny Woodhead is a beast along with Hernandez and Lloyd they
have a real team

Okay it looks like my pick to win the superbowl is safe. New England Patriots look like they are on their way to
winning another championship. I think they have the ultimate team and really can do damage with Gronk
back in the lineup. Danny Woodhead had a great game and also Steven Ridley too

The New England Patriots have a first round bye now after beating the Miami Dolphins 28-0 and locked up
the AFC for now. I think they are a great team and deserve to win the Superbowl this year. I see them beating
the Denver Broncos in the AFC Championship game and winning it all again for the 4th time in 10years

I think the New England Patriots will play the Denver Broncos in the AFC Championship game and I think
that PEyton Manning will be tough to stop but I think the New England Patriots are going to win that
game. I think Tom Brady is too strong of a quarterback to lose that game. I really see them in the Superbowl

Back