• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

superdrol?

jonny2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i was just wondering if anyone could help me out here. Im 21 years old and im finally hitting the gym. I have been in a good routine for about 4 months now and have really noticed a differene. unfortunately i cant seem to get rid of my man boobs. i kno it takes a lot of time and effort, however im starting to get impatient. since i have been working out and my chest has gotten tighter they are starting to go away, do you think it is a good idea to take superdrol to "speed up the process"? and of course make sure to take the proper pct after i do a cycle. Or do you think that this product will just make them bigger?

Have you only be training for four months? If so, don't touch anything like a prohormone/prosteroid etc. Do some hard graft first and nail a decent diet. They'll sort you're problem out.

Have you only be training for four months? If so, don't touch anything like a prohormone/prosteroid etc. Do some hard graft first and nail a decent diet. They'll sort you're problem out.

That is the best advice you will get. :thumb:

Superdrol will not help with that. Your diet will be the main thing along with lifting and alot of cardio. You should not even consider steriods till you have at least 3 yrs of serious training and a good diet. Best of luck bro:thumb:

Back