• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Taking Creatine

AZNracerx1989

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am confused about how to take the Higher Power Micronized Creatine. I don't do loading phase and only take 1 teaspoon before every workout. How would you guys recommend taking it? I am also concerned about "washout period". According to the directions, it says go through loading and maintenance phase, take 3 days off, then go through loading and maintenance again. Isn't washing out supposed to take around a month?

thank you

I don't do loading phase and only take 1 teaspoon before every workout.

This looks pretty good. There's some literature that says to take post-workout instead of pre-workout, but whether it makes a significant difference isn't clear.

Additionally, no need to worry about washout period. I'm not sure how it is even relevant in this situation.

IMHO Every time I tried to take more than a teaspoon & 1/2 (as per loading phase) Id get wicked headaches from dehydration. I personally throw some pure unflavored creatine powder in with a post workout protien shake. i also make a mental note to drink more water when using it...
Its probably very necessary for me, as I don't eat red meat at all.

Also: it seems like the more water you drink, the more effective it is.

Ive always wondered if the loading phase was the idea of the manufacturers; hoping that quick results would keep people from giving up on it right away, thinking that it isnt having any effect. Or i could just be paranoid.:wacko:

IMHO loading is a waste, but some swear by it. I also got bad headaches from creatine before. I stopped it for two weeks, and made sure that I got rehydrated before I tried it again. Now when I take it, I make sure to drink at least 1.5 gallons/day

i had problems with dehydration too. I would get fatigued and foggy minded.

Back