• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test Suspension-theoretical blast

trapzilla

Getting my Grow on!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As many of you know now I blast and cruise, and i'm struggling to find a decent lab I trust both on quality and sterility. so I was thinking of trying some AP or BD test susp on my next blast

not sure on the dosages yet but will figure that out at a later date(still quite a way away)

But i'm asking if anyone has used suspension and at what dose? injection frequency? PIP? and most importantly results?

if you've used care to shed some light guys?

I wouldnt use any water based product from a UGL bro. Your just asking for trouble.
Trust me on this...

It doesn't matter if it is human grade or ugl water based is toO risky. even human grade has way to much bacteria, if you became elite you can check out lab results on them...
Sayin it again, EVEN HUMAN GRADE WATER BASED GEAR HAS WAY TOO MUCH BACTERIA IN THEM

Many guys use Waterbased AAS all the time with no issue. Make sure you trust where you are getting it from because there is an increased risk especially when using poor quality UGLs. Most people like to use Test Suspension before their workouts for a boost. AP and BD is the only companies I trust with water based products. I have used them in the past with zero issues besides some injection pain which is normal with water based AAS. I will be using BD Winstrol liquid sometime this year. If you are only going to use Test Sus. I would try to inject it twice a day to try to maintain a more stable level. Will you be using an oral?

I would try to use 50-100mgs a day once a day because I don't like to inject too often. You can use an Insulin needle in most cases which will make it easier to hit smaller muscles also prevent scar tissue buildup. Test susp is known to produce very rapid gains in bulk muscle mass. At one time it was a very popular compound. You will start to see gain very quickly. You may have to watch for Test flu symptoms if you start out at too high of a dose to quickly. This is something that is believed to occur with short estered test . Trap have you ever looked into getting a script or gel or a test patch? If you had something like this and used the test susp you would see nice gains and more stable levels/

Keep in mind when using a suspension you will be getting more actual free test per 100mgs of solution since there is no ester attached.

I thought I seen an oil based ugl Test Suspension somewhere but can't remember. I've always wondered why it's never been included in a blend with Prop and Cyp because it would be a great kicker.

Keep in mind when using a suspension you will be getting more actual free test per 100mgs of solution since there is no ester attached.

Yeah, so i know exactly ho wmuch i'm getting too.
I would try to use 50-100mgs a day once a day because I don't like to inject too often. You can use an Insulin needle in most cases which will make it easier to hit smaller muscles also prevent scar tissue buildup. Test susp is known to produce very rapid gains in bulk muscle mass. At one time it was a very popular compound. You will start to see gain very quickly. You may have to watch for Test flu symptoms if you start out at too high of a dose to quickly. This is something that is believed to occur with short estered test . Trap have you ever looked into getting a script or gel or a test patch? If you had something like this and used the test susp you would see nice gains and more stable levels/

yeah, If i slowly increase each week it should avoid the flu symptoms hopefully. A slin needle? would it really fit through that? if so excellent. I was looking at gels and patches but haven't seen many bro's using, with good results.

Many guys use Waterbased AAS all the time with no issue. Make sure you trust where you are getting it from because there is an increased risk especially when using poor quality UGLs. Most people like to use Test Suspension before their workouts for a boost. AP and BD is the only companies I trust with water based products. I have used them in the past with zero issues besides some injection pain which is normal with water based AAS. I will be using BD Winstrol liquid sometime this year. If you are only going to use Test Sus. I would try to inject it twice a day to try to maintain a more stable level. Will you be using an oral?

yeah I was thinking of twice a day anyway, as i train 2x daily if i can =). I would probably use dbol or drol, and i'm very inrigued by GP's oral tren too =)

me and some other people had no affect from the GP Oral Tren, up to 8 tabs a day and nothing. From what I've read Proviron is the best oral to stack with test because it frees up more of the test in your blood and blocks the estrogen at the same time while giving a little androgenic kick and it's not methylated like Primo Orals so it's not as toxic as other orals. I've also thought about stacking Suspension with Prop EOD so I dont need ED injections. Also read that you can mix water and oil injections like a lava lamp which helps with the pain. If you've never done water based you're in for a sting and prop isnt to pleasant either.

Back