• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Blowjob Follies

IML Gear Cream!
MyK said:
Then she spit the come all over my face. Sprayed it all over me.

:rofl:

I am calling you snowball from now on.

i read page one n you never say any of the the girls got off.

page 2 nope.... man you suck like you made it up... :hehe:

Little Wing said:
i read page one n you never say any of the the girls got off.

page 2 nope.... man you suck like you made it up... :hehe:
True Story

MyK has never got a girl off

these are not my stories!

just to clear things up!

that's why he gets shitty blowjobs.

i suspected that from the copycat thing ;)

sure....

Hey who deleted my post?

One time in a parking lot behind Ala Moana Mall this girl was blowing me like a champ when I suddenly let loose, it was so strong and voluminous she jerked back and said "Did you just piss in my mouth?" I was still shooting wads of semen all over the place, that was the most I've ever done it must've been at least a pint. I guess thats what happens when you don't masturbate or have sex for a month.

At least a pint...:laugh:

fufu said:
At least a pint...:laugh:
I'm a master at hyperbole, maybe 3/4 of a cup, my usual could fill a shot glass. Thats one of the reasons my gf doesn't let me blow my load inside or on her cause it's a hell of a mess to clean up.

I just remebered the time I was in the back of a car in Maui on Halloween and this 18 yo girl was slobbing me down while people were walking by in all kinds of freaky costumes, I was so wasted and stoned it seemed like I was tripping. When I blew she backed off a little and started jerking and the next shot went right in her nostril, then the next went over her shoulder onto her back. It was one of the most memorable experiences of my life.

Oh I forgot I never told her it was on her back, so when her friends came back to the car and we all went to a house party she still had it on her back. I just didn't have the heart to tell her, probably cause I was too busy laughing.

The puke story was hands down the funniest!

maniclion said:
Oh I forgot I never told her it was on her back, so when her friends came back to the car and we all went to a house party she still had it on her back. I just didn't have the heart to tell her, probably cause I was too busy laughing.

Hahah, fucking harsh! :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
maniclion said:
Hey who deleted my post?

lol. i saw your bj story in another thread n knew you thought it was here. :)

Back