• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Primo Log

IML Gear Cream!
How'd you go with that? KOS suggested it would be unlikely.

Personally, I don't really care what KOS said. If you have any skepticism of any of my lifts then just watch the videos, I usually have them posted. Also, then you and your little keyboard-lifter friends can make fun :)

Have a great day, you tall elite bad ass. I know you can outlift me and outperform me, and you have a bigger dick. its all good brother.

easy champ. Im not taking a dig at you. An FYI, Ive sen the vids and your lifts out do mine by a long shot ;)

easy champ. Im not taking a dig at you. An FYI, Ive sen the vids and your lifts out do mine by a long shot ;)

My bad. I just know how KOS loves to talk shit in AG like a child and it gets old.

Well my primo cycle came to a close not too long ago.

i have to say that neomeds has some great Primobolan. i would definitely recommend it to anyone.

also, iakat is extremely helpful, and helps with any confusions or problems that may arise. He and his business definitely get a thumbs up by me1

Well my primo cycle came to a close not too long ago.

i have to say that neomeds has some great Primobolan. i would definitely recommend it to anyone.

also, iakat is extremely helpful, and helps with any confusions or problems that may arise. He and his business definitely get a thumbs up by me1

:daydream::daydream:

so far, how do you like kalpa bro?

Definitely give your Kalpa products two thumbs up--I would give more, but I only have two thumbs :(

Back