• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Z bird landed!

Quadzilla02

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just want to give props where they are due. This is how quick it is. I received an email saying my stuff was shipped. So i am thinking within the next couple of days. NOPE. I get home and find it there as I walk in the front door. Will be making the second half of my order real soon ! Thanks Z

Thanks for posting bro

Not a problem. With all the bashing going around id figure I would bring a brighter side

Packs are landing this is great news

Also had two of mine land tday and am hearing from others !! Woot-Thanks-OD

Great news things are starting to move and Z, OD have put a lot of effort into getting packs where they need to be as quick as possible.

Just want to give props where they are due. This is how quick it is. I received an email saying my stuff was shipped. So i am thinking within the next couple of days. NOPE. I get home and find it there as I walk in the front door. Will be making the second half of my order real soon ! Thanks Z

Glad to hear bro! Dom. or Intl.? Just wondering since you said a couple days?

I'm actually now assuming he got a TD.. since he said pack was there when he got home, he. We all know Z comes through. But if I'm not mistaken all the talk about waiting, are most of us waiting on packs.
Thanks again tho for confirming Z is g2g either way. :) most of us already know this, but I'm sure there are doubters, as there always will be, just the name of the game bros.

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
It was fast service

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's be careful here guys- too much sensitive info. I HATE to edit posts-Thanks-OD

Yes inquiring minds want to know DOM or inter??????

*No discussion of payments or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending locations or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so.

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers

Thanks

Sorry brother!! Wasn't even thinking, I'm usually very careful. My bad, wont happen again. :sorry:

Nice, I have been waiting for some time now and he is probably going to have to reship it. The Z reps have been a lot of help to me. As soon as I recieve this pack I am going to put in a new order. I should have had some on the back burner waiting. I screwed up this time.

Nice, I have been waiting for some time now and he is probably going to have to reship it. The Z reps have been a lot of help to me. As soon as I recieve this pack I am going to put in a new order. I should have had some on the back burner waiting. I screwed up this time.

same boat

That's the way to do it brother.

Back