• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This Is Why I'm Hot!!

IML Gear Cream!
no luck hunting...didn't even see anything...

as far as the bag goes...I guess the ex got that in the divorce :roflmao:

as for as hunting goes, it is just so much fun getting out there, i think that i could honestly go to the mountians everyday, and never get bored with it.
i can go and just sit and watch nothing for ever. believe that.

and the divorce thing, i used to think that it was such a negative thing. my parents divorced, i got divorced, but now we are all in a much better place because of it. good luck with everything.;)

Happy turkey day, B! :wave:

ok....so I've been posting, and it's all lost!!!!!!!!!:yell: here it is again...

Monday chest/back/traps
pec deck 90x6, 100x4, x3 PR
fly machine 80x6, 82.5x4, x4 PR
pushups 0x6, 5x6 (talk about mixing things up...I'm still sore from these!!)
assist. pullups-70x5, x4, x3
row mach. 100x6, 100x4, x3 PR
DB pullover 45x6, 50x2 PR
upright cable rows 80x6, 85x6 PR
no cardio today...opted to sleep in!! :D

Tuesday AM
30m walk 1.5 incline, 1.64 miles
15m yogilates(??) the best of both, great stretch!

Wednesday AM...was supposed to do legs this morning, but had a flat, and my laptop tore up, so the morning was lost...gonna do these Thursday morning :thumb:

Wednesday PM...2 mile run/walk, 3.0 incline 35:50

been taking creatine since Sunday, I finally got my Dextrose in, so I will start taking my "knockoff" cell tech starting tomorrow :D :D :D

Nice lookin' workout B!

That sucks about your flat.. the last thing you want when you walk out to your vehicle is seeing a flat tire :mad:

ok...now I have posted my workouts 3 times from last week....I give up!

haven't been to the gym yet this week, I have been really sick...what next?? I have a really bad sinus infection...I have been in bed for 18hrs...sleeping...I just now woke up, I even called into work tonight...and that's not like me...my gym time has been WAY down the last month or so, and it's really pissing me off...hopefully will bounce back...:(

wow! amazing PR's in that last workout. and don't worry about being sick, taking time off will help you recover faster. Sometimes your body does what it needs to get the rest it desires. :D

hope you're back up and running soon. but for now.. REST REST REST!!!

Yep... and on the other hand,,,, a couple days turn into a week,, a week turns into a month,,, and so on and so on...

I know from experience!!! :rolleyes:

Yep... and on the other hand,,,, a couple days turn into a week,, a week turns into a month,,, and so on and so on...

I know from experience!!! :rolleyes:

and a month turns into two months, then a celestial season, then a half a year, then, a year, then............... oh, sorry, getting carried away. that was just my experience. Long refeed i call it :p

I know, but it seems like we are taking too much time off lately....I hate it!
when you're sick, (from the neck up) you can work out. Just lower your intensity by half.

well, I was hurtin everywhere! :rolleyes:

but.....guess who made an appearance in the gym today?? :D :D :D

I didn't do much because I am still fatiguing pretty quick...but I just HAD to go ;)

15m eliptical
30m yogilates intermediate :D
10m ab work

I feel great after doing this...I will definetly be back in the gym lifting next week...I am thinking about doing a max bench day on Monday ;)

I have to work all weekend....so everyone else have some fun for me!! :wave:

glad to see you're back in the gym.
23encouragement.gif
<--- wow she's fast!

i'll be out for a while. i've got an appt wednesday to see if i tore my ACL. so i'll probably be dropping out of EB's strength competition.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey getting there is half that battle just tear it up.

well, I was hurtin everywhere! :rolleyes:

but.....guess who made an appearance in the gym today?? :D :D :D

I didn't do much because I am still fatiguing pretty quick...but I just HAD to go ;)

15m eliptical
30m yogilates intermediate :D
10m ab work

I feel great after doing this...I will definetly be back in the gym lifting next week...I am thinking about doing a max bench day on Monday ;)

I have to work all weekend....so everyone else have some fun for me!! :wave:

:haha:

hiya Rissy....how are you? I miss you on here!!
Brutus...nope, getting my hair colored...when from blonde to dark brown with highlights...:D

ya know...sometimes I hate the holidays...I never have any "me" time for the gym....that sounds horribly selfish doesn't it?? I've switched back to HIT for now so I have more time to cook, wrap gifts, bake cookies, etc. I am still a bit sick...unbeleivably drained...plus we have been working a shitload of overtime at work due to the holidays...and deer season starts back up saturday...so I am going to TRY to get in every workout, but I can't make any promises!

Tuesday...
chest/back/traps
DB bench 30x10
inc. db bench 25x8
inc. db flys 15x12
t-bar rows 45x10
db rows 30x10
db pullover 30x15
db shrugs 45x12

10m eliptical

You look great! Why the change though? Im blonde too and was thinking of going dark - hmm, can't decide though . . . .

Great workout - i know what you mean about being so busy. It is the holiday season though, and you can't slack off when there's cookies to be made :lick:. Mmmm, im drooling now . . ..

Wrapping gifts counts as a workout though, right ;)

hey...i sweat when i make cookies!!!!:D

anyways...here is todays workout...

legs/abs
hypers 25x10
leg press 270x12
leg ext. 60x11
leg curls 50x11
seated calf raises 70x12
stab ball cr. x17
powercrunch 25x10

15m eliptical

:wave: