• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Titus talks! Melissa can't!

jacmo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone who has been around this sport knows about the Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan/Melissa James tragedy. I just see it a little differently.
I first met Craig Titus in 2001 when he guest posed at the Northwest Florida Bodybuilding Championship, held in Panama City Beach. Nice guy. Big dude, and you could sense the rebel in him. This is the same time Melissa met him.
I met Melissa James in 1982 when she moved next door to us. I watched this young girl grow up and achieve some things which were pretty amazing considering all the obstacles she had to overcome.

Craig will never be forgotten, nor should he be. He was one of the few IFBB pros who spoke his mind, damn the consequences. I don't think Melissa should be forgotten either. She was so much more than what she has been portrayed as.

Melissa James (1977 - 2005)

...Craig killed a young woman.....then burned her in a car in the dessert... nice guy???

kelly-ryan-craig-titus.jpg
melissa-james.jpg
melissa-james.jpg

He was when I met him. I didn't really get into the whole murder side of it, that's been done before. Several lives were affected by the tragedy. Every month when I see "Titus Talks" I have thought of posting this, finally did. And with the holidays here it made me think of the last time I saw Melissa.

Back