• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

total testosterone

Darkcity

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am looking for some input on my total test level my results was 107 i am 37 years old. Is tthat normal? if not what should my next step be?

See an endo or your Internal Med doc that you regularly see. Any self respecting doc will jump at that and say that is way too low.

107ng/nl? Did you do any other tests like free testosterone or estrodiol. Whats your history? Steroid use?

Test just says total testosterone 107 ng/dl . I have past history steroid use been off 6 months

That's way low on any lab scale. What was it before your cycle? And what was your pct?

You may want to try PCT again before jumping on TRT. But, at your age and those test results, it will be justified to seek treatment.

You may want to try PCT again before jumping on TRT. But, at your age and those test results, it will be justified to seek treatment.

Normal ranges depend on what lab you go to. From what I've read, LabCorp's range is 280-870 (don't quote, but I know I'm close). By that scale, you're way low. What time of day did you get tested? Have you been stressed lately?

I agree that if you try PCT, it may start up your test production.

I will know my results tomorrow. I think it's also important to know estradiol levels as well, and normal ranges for your age. Especially since you juiced.

Thnx all for the input i am going to contact my doc that done the test will see wich route he suggest.

Great, keep us updated. Best wishes.

Lab Corps range begins in the Upper 300's

Yeah, apologies on my previous post which was wrong... LabCorp's range is 348-1197 ng/dl for serum testosterone.

Back