• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

useless story

IML Gear Cream!
no no no the 3 way tie was with 575

Sorry man.. haha.

Originally posted by plouffe
I go to school with this guy, it isn't no bullshit man. I'm 16 and I'm pulling 400 pounds off the ground at 160lbs. This kid is a freak.

Dude I don???t care how much of a freak your boy is, I would not argue about a 15 year old deadlifting 500lbs which is freaky for a 15 year old and which I have never seen. But 650 is one of the things I better see to believe you know. That???s about 165lbs over the national record bro. His bench I???m not gona argue about, I seen a 15 year old bench 315 but then again he was about 50lbs over his weight. But hey it could happen I guess. Well if all this is true, post a picture when he???s crowned the world strongest 15 year old. Good luck :D

That would be a hell of a title eh?

hey jimi, maybe itd be a good idea to start competin... u think?

I'd say fuck bodybuilding, start powerlifting again - steal the fucking title, then bodybuild. Think it's possible to gain fucking SPONSERS?! That would be insane!

Guys!!! Out of the billions and billions of people that currently live and have lived on this planet, we have the strongest 15 year old EVER by a lot on THIS website in THIS forum in THIS thread! Let's frekin celebrate! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Marble
hey jimi, maybe itd be a good idea to start competin... u think?

Dude, if this is not joke which I say it is one, you should DEFENETELY just do powelifting. It???s what I???m doing and it???s a lot of fun man. Maybe some day I???ll just train for bodybuilding, but definitely not for now.

Originally posted by derekisdman
Guys!!! Out of the billions and billions of people that currently live and have lived on this planet, we have the strongest 15 year old EVER - and by over 100 lbs. on THIS website in THIS forum in THIS thread! Let's frekin celebrate! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LMAO lets all the the hula hula :laugh:

bullshitsmellslike.jpg

If your deadlifting 650 lbs at ANY weight, or ANY age, you are blessed with good genetics, much less at 15!!!

Man, if this is true, then you Im gonna have to say you have been blessed with the best genetics I have ever heard of.

Hmm and I just realized something too! Plouffe is from Michigan, so the worlds strongest 15 year old of all time must be from Michigan too! I'm from Michigan! That means I have the strongest 15 year old kid of all time by a mile living in my home state! I'm honored! :scared:

Its not totally impossible... I however, like the rest, dubt it. The MAX deadlift I ever got was 530 @ 190lbs. I was also 17. If you really are this strong, you DEFINATELY need to get into WSM. In a few years, you could be the WSM and have Met-Rx as a sponsor.

Originally posted by PreMier
Its not totally impossible... I however, like the rest, dubt it. The MAX deadlift I ever got was 530 @ 190lbs. I was also 17. If you really are this strong, you DEFINATELY need to get into WSM. In a few years, you could be the WSM and have Met-Rx as a sponsor.

Screw that! He could get on Ripley's Believe it Or Not right now and gain all sorts of sponsors!

Thats true. I however like to watch WSM, and they are bad asse's :p I wish I could be a WSM competitor :(

Originally posted by derekisdman
Hmm and I just realized something too! Plouffe is from Michigan, so the worlds strongest 15 year old of all time must be from Michigan too! I'm from Michigan! That means I have the strongest 15 year old kid of all time by a mile living in my home state! I'm honored! :scared:

MICHIGAN ROCKS! Actually it don't but w/e i live here haha, what area you live in. Macomb Twp. here...

Midland, how far is that from Macomb I wonder :scratch:

:dance:

IML Gear Cream!
I bench well into the 3s and should be in the 4s soon, and have not seen into the 500s for deads.

maybe these young kids cant add weights correctly... 45 +45 = 90, not 900

I have the exact same height/weight as you Jada... do you have any pics?

Originally posted by Mudge
I bench well into the 3s and should be in the 4s soon, and have not seen into the 500s for deads.

You cannot deadlift 500 pounds?

I bet I could rack deadlift it, but a regular dead I have never attempted, and I know for sure that if I did I would look like I was shytting out my spine.

I am 6'2" which doesn't help, but you are correct, I can't deadlift 500 that I know of. I normally only do SLDL and I dont go above 385.

Other lifts I can recall:

Bent row 275x8
Flat bench 315x5
Decline 315x10
Incline smith 275x9

I close grip with 245 and work down to 225.

Yeah Mudge them are some really good numbers. When you juice, do you incorperate your lower body also?

Of course I do, I do calves on chest day, other than that my leg day looks like:

5 sets hack squats, 5 plates, 12 reps down
3-4 sets SLDL, 10 reps down
2 sets leg extensions, 200# 12 reps
2-3 sets leg curls, whole stack is 150#, 12 reps

nah no scanner... im trying to get some though... unlike our boy marble though i am not blessed with god-like genetics... when i started lifting i was 150 pounds... not taking any supplements im up to 180 with a little fat now...

bench around 205
never maxed squat or dead lifts but do reps at 225

Originally posted by Mudge
Of course I do, I do calves on chest day, other than that my leg day looks like:

5 sets hack squats, 5 plates, 12 reps down
3-4 sets SLDL, 10 reps down
2 sets leg extensions, 200# 12 reps
2-3 sets leg curls, whole stack is 150#, 12 reps

Nah mudge, I mean do you spot inject like everymuscle group - Calves, Quads, Hams, Glutes... Like stick the pin in the muscles on the lower body. Yea KNOW? Sorry for not being specific ( again ). :angel1:

Back