• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vote For This Pathetic "Contest" Turnout

IML Gear Cream!
The crowds have spoken!!!! Give me my Burger King Crown and let's watch Saney Melt like my cheese on my double whopper!!!!!

i did try for about 10 days, i was dieting, lifting, made progress, i had no gear, some people let me down when i was ordering gear as well, then got sick, i have no excuse, but i congratulate Heavy and Saney and the others for giving it a go, glad i came last, if you dont know where the bottom is you cant rise to the top. I will get there, with a vengeance.

i did try for about 10 days, i was dieting, lifting, made progress, i had no gear, some people let me down when i was ordering gear as well, then got sick, i have no excuse, but i congratulate Heavy and Saney and the others for giving it a go, glad i came last, if you dont know where the bottom is you cant rise to the top. I will get there, with a vengeance.

That's a good attitude to have Azza.

Also, Notice how azza and mostly everyone mention "Heavy Iron" and "Saney" and then say "everyone else" lol that's because we are the only two that took it serious.. and to be honest, i hit many bumps in the road along the way.. I was just able to recover and get back to work better than others.

LMFAO @ Justhav2P for thinking he had a fucking chance LOL

When ppl do before and after pics, they always push their gut out and then suck it in.. i'll fucking do a push and suck pics right now to show everyone how gay they are..

I mean, look at Justhav2p's before pic, he's so skinny you can SEE him using his abs to push his stomach out.. lol is he fucking stupid? Then sucks it in, does 20 pushups, and Talks a Big game..

here's some advice for Justhav2p............... GO TO THE GYM AND PUT IN SOME WORK

Nice avatar

You'll get there in about 10 more years...

I have to agree with saney and sticking belly out which clearly was case sorry bro no way you had a gut like that

IML Gear Cream!
I have to agree with saney and sticking belly out which clearly was case sorry bro no way you had a gut like that

Im happy with my results. Down 8%.... I clearly still have my work cut out though. Should be where I want except for muscle mid summer.

I admit defeat. Now Saney plz send me vid of you dunkin on the messican for my secound to last place prize :)

we basically where forced to give 2nd to saney..iml cant afford fixing another leakage after saney flooded us last time..

If i didn't get 2nd this mother fucker would have been another fixed contest... being i was so close to heavy, and then giving it to the fucking Pee guy? lol or Ronnie? LOL

you'd be fucking nutz

If i didn't get 2nd this mother fucker would have been another fixed contest... being i was so close to heavy, and then giving it to the fucking Pee guy? lol or Ronnie? LOL

you'd be fucking nutz

When I am finally able to blast I will take before and after pics and show you up..... Just sayin

Show ur lips up on the head of my cock..

azza was in the lead all the time but he decided to pull out the last moment to give other guys a chance..

All i can say is fuck rob saney and heavy and while we at it digital for his bit coins....
yesitis2.gif
:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!

The only thing you tried for 10 days is a LHJO. You're a pitiful excuse, fat skeleton.

you'd be fucking nutz

She's cheating on you Bro.

I was fucked hands down.Saney we all pulled together to keep you at this board and I was forced to give you second.Yw

Fuck it I been off my blast for three weeks ready for another one.Calling you bitches out again.(hey this only way we will ever get big)

Fuck it I been off my blast for three weeks ready for another one.Calling you bitches out again.(hey this only way we will ever get big)

steady calling everyone out but never coming through lol

Gotta love this kid

give me 5 weeks of pizza, beer and ice cream so I can reverse what I've done and then transform back to now.

The only thing you tried for 10 days is a LHJO. You're a pitiful excuse, fat skeleton.

who are you? i want to feel your throbbing member in my ass. i need man meat and will go to extremes to get it, nikos has already pounded my brown eye, but i need more

Last edited by a moderator:
i want your cock-n-balls in my mouth asap KOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
fat fuck is my new auto response for you, just saying, my interlect outweighs yours so yes i am bigger than you, seeing you cant draw, i cant class you as my foe or enemy, you are blob of cum on a sheeps ass, but this is a clear insult to all sheep.

^ paints a rusting car and wonders why the rust came through the paint (doesnt pain seal rust in????)

Back