• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Watched two good movies.

IML Gear Cream!
Kind of hard to avoid slapstick when the movie is about killing things and feeling no remorse.
Can you kill the already dead?

I believe that you can only kill a living organism.

Though they put Kill switches on engines and some say kill the lights, you can even have a killer time when something was fun......English is a strange language.....

Up in the Air
Law Abiding Citizen

Sherlock Holmes was a good flick.

I really wish they had changed the ending of Law Abiding Citizen.[/SIZE]
Curt, I completely agree! The rest of the movie was pretty badass! SPOILER BELOW

It was one of those films you wanted to root for the bad guy. The ending was just a complete slap in the face.

Body of Lies was worth watching. Leonardo and Russel Crow. Two great actors. Leonardo made the movie though.

IML Gear Cream!
"Men who stare at goats"----biggest waste of time in my entire life

"Men who stare at goats"----biggest waste of time in my entire life

Oliver Stone's "Nixon" is the only movie I ever walked out of before the ending.

Nixon (1995)

I might have to rent it. It's been a good long time since I saw the first two hours or so of that flick. IMDb says it's 192 minutes long!

But the "biggest waste of time in my entire life" for film is awarded to...

"Blair Witch Project"

What a crock. Kids running in circles in the forest.

YouTube Video

Oliver Stone's "Nixon" is the only movie I ever walked out of before the ending.

Nixon (1995)

I might have to rent it. It's been a good long time since I saw the first two hours or so of that flick. IMDb says it's 192 minutes long!

But the "biggest waste of time in my entire life" for film is awarded to...

"Blair Witch Project"

What a crock. Kids running in circles in the forest.

YouTube Video

it was built up like it was true....watched it i wanted to go on a 6 state killing spree i was that pissed
popcornh.gif
popcornh.gif

it was built up like it was true....watched it i wanted to go on a 6 state killing spree i was that pissed
popcornh.gif
popcornh.gif

LMAO :D

I saw it after that whole rumor was dispelled. So I went into it knowing it was just a movie.

A movie that sucked.

Stephen King included it in his top horror movies in an editorial for Entertainment Weekly. I about crapped when I saw that title on the list. Enjoy his writing so it was "DOES NOT COMPUTE" when I saw him recommending that POS flick.

I saw it after that whole rumor was dispelled. So I went into it knowing it was just a movie.

A movie that sucked.

Stephen King included it in his top horror movies in an editorial for Entertainment Weekly. I about crapped when I saw that title on the list. Enjoy his writing so it was "DOES NOT COMPUTE" when I saw him recommending that POS flick.
I read that article too I thought the same thing. I'm watching The Blindside right now heard it was good

A movie that sucked.

Sucked is not the word i will nevr get that 2 hors of my life back plus the 20buck and popcorn..killing spree i'm telling ya...
popcornh.gif

on a side note the girl sold her underwear on ebay for a crazy amount of mony and it sold...
popcornh.gif

The 4th kind was like that. Entertaining movie, but the whole premise is misleading. they make you think it was all real, then you do some research and.... :(

Saw that advertised. No good? Or just a disappointment relative to its hype?

YouTube Video

IML Gear Cream!
I read that article too I thought the same thing. I'm watching The Blindside right now heard it was good

Never got around to seeing that in the theaters. Love Bullock.

Sucked is not the word i will nevr get that 2 hors of my life back plus the 20buck and popcorn..killing spree i'm telling ya...
popcornh.gif

It's murder right there. Small soda? $19.00. Nachos? $27.50!

"You! Are! KILLING ME!"

on a side note the girl sold her underwear on ebay for a crazy amount of mony and it sold...
popcornh.gif

Insane.

Kim Basinger? Hey, I might consider. Have you seen "9 1/2 Weeks"?
Brat in Blair Witch? No.

Really good movie, just deceptive. They really make you believe it. Well, when i say really good, read really entertaining. I dont think I would watch it again, but I dont feel like it was a waste of time. 6/7 out of 10 if you like Emily Rose type horror/suspense.

The Blindside was a good feel-good movie. Not as good as was touted, but a definite watcher. And Sandra Bullock looks amazing in that movie. She has aged really well.

Back